Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man (31776 Views)

Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Ladoja19: 12:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Can you please help write thesis on Life of Almajiris
Using this video as a case study
Maybe by then government can sees to their plight
Sonia2212:
Chai it pains, begging for food is one of the worst thing that can happen
I write project's, thesis, dissertation, proposal.check my signature and contact me
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Atlantis585: 3:34am On Aug 29, 2023
Born to rule & So-called Owners of Nigeria ooo grin

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by AntiChristian: 5:27am On Aug 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Oya start or you're just good for nothing

Yeah, I am good for nothing bad!

You are useless for something good!
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by ikorodureporta: 5:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Na that abbokki mocking dem i dey blame....he deserves some strokes of koboko
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Emperor5(m): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Unfortunately there parents failed them.
How can a rational being gave birth without training them, we shouldn't blame government in every thing.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Kukutente23: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yeah, I am good for nothing bad!

You are useless for something good!
Your moniker says it all about what you are
Negativity
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by AntiChristian: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Your moniker says it all about what you are
Negativity

In Yoruba, Kukute means Short man devil!
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by PainfulTruth: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2023
Such a bitter hearted speech..... you will cry blood when it happens. I'm sure you have nothing to your name, nor a bright future ahead. Akwuya
Parachoko:
He should not contest again because of how he failed in Anambra State.

A man who threaten to sack Anambra Civil Servants because they were asking him to pay them according to the National Minimum wage does not deserve to become the President.

Under his watch, Anambarians became more Poorer.

He gave Security Agencies the Freedom to Execute Anambarians

Nigerians won't vote a failure.

Pandora Will Never rule Nigeria

What harm did Asiwaju do to Igbos?

So nah Asiwaju command Uche Nwafor the DPO of Akwzu SARS to kill Igbo Youths extrajudicially and throw their bodies into the River? Uche Nwafor was rewarded by Obi and APGA for the extrajudicial killings of Anambarians, he was made a Special Adviser.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Parachoko: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
PainfulTruth:
Such a bitter hearted speech..... you will cry blood when it happens. I'm sure you have nothing to your name, nor a bright future ahead. Akwuya
Can you explain how my comment is a Bitter Hearted One?

Bitter Pandora the Religious Fanatic will Never become The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Kukutente23: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

In Yoruba, Kukute means Short man devil!
In your own Yoruba. In normal Yoruba, it means shrub.
AntiChristian means an antagonist of Christians. That is alodi si christian. It is a sign of someone or something negative. Nothing positive can come from such people or thing
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by AntiChristian: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

In your own Yoruba. In normal Yoruba, it means shrub.
AntiChristian means an antagonist of Christians. That is alodi si christian. It is a sign of someone or something negative. Nothing positive can come from such people or thing

Can a Shrub grow tall throughout its life?

cool

They are low usually several-stemmed woody plant like Paramole!

And yes, i antagonise Christians which is a positive thing!
Shebi your Jesus was antagonised to death without which you can be saved! So you believe you were saved through that same antagonism!
Same as John and many of the disciples according to your believe!
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Kukutente23: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
AntiChristian:

Can a Shrub grow tall throughout its life?

cool

They are low usually several-stemmed woody plant like Paramole!

And yes, i antagonise Christians which is a positive thing!
Shebi your Jesus was antagonised to death without which you can be saved! So you believe you were saved through that same antagonism!
Same as John and many of the disciples according to your believe!
Shrubs grow thicker and bigger and never wither.
Those who live by antagonism will die by antagonism.
Why worry about Jesus. The one who antagonised him ended up hanging himself.
Why don't you try to be like Muhammad the murderer more
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by AntiChristian: 6:18am On Aug 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Shrubs grow thicker and bigger and never wither.
Agreed but never tall!

Those who live by antagonism will die by antagonism.
Why worry about Jesus. The one who antagonised him ended up hanging himself.
Why don't you try to be like Muhammad the murderer more

The way Jesus died by hanging on the cross by pagans, John the Baptist beheaded as a pagan birthday gift and man others with such excruciating death proves that those people lived by antagonism. Hence they died in such painful way!

Speaking about murder who killed pass your three in one Gods in the old testament?
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Kukutente23: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
AntiChristian:
Agreed but never tall!

The way Jesus died by hanging on the cross by pagans, John the Baptist beheaded as a pagan birthday gift and man others with such excruciating death proves that those people lived by antagonism. Hence they died in such painful way!

Speaking about murder who killed pass your three in one Gods in the old testament?
What does tallness do if there's nothing inside.

Let's not forget the "prophet" who was murdered by poisoning by a pagan woman he was lusting after. What's that his wretched name again. Moha something.

It's funny your Moh was laying claim to the God of the Old Testament as his Allah. Or is he no longer the Allah who spoke to Ibrahim. Tread carefully o islamist. Your Allah is not original.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by AntiChristian: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

What does tallness do if there's nothing inside.
Even a "Kukute" can't be used to represent Jesus in films! Of what use is a Kingdom Animalia name himself as Plantae?

Lame!

Let's not forget the "prophet" who was murdered by poisoning by a pagan woman he was lusting after. What's that his wretched name again. Moha something.
See so many stages of Error! He was poisoned and still lived for a few years before his time came!

And who was he lusting after? So many lies that became your Christian truth!

It's funny your Moh was laying claim to the God of the Old Testament as his Allah. Or is he no longer the Allah who spoke to Ibrahim. Tread carefully o islamist. Your Allah is not original.

You are not the one who determines anything! The Hausa & Arabic Bible used Allah for your God!
Allah is one!
Jesus is human!
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Kukutente23: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
AntiChristian:
Even a "Kukute" can't be used to represent Jesus in films! Of what use is a Kingdom Animalia name himself as Plantae?

Lame!

See so many stages of Error! He was poisoned and still lived for a few years before his time came!

And who was he lusting after? So many lies that became your Christian truth!

You are not the one who determines anything! The Hausa & Arabic Bible used Allah for your God!
Allah is one!
Jesus is human!
You're so obsessed with kukute. Carry negativity for head dey find better thing. Dey play.

You can spew different layers of taqiyya. It does not change the fact that the woman of khaybar did a dirty job on your randy prophet. Slow poison kills the worst way. Slow painful death. What a shame. Sisera who also died at the hands of a woman was much luckier than that wretched gigolo of a prophet.

Is your Allah the Allah of Ibrahim or not. You can't claim the Jewish God for yourself and still turn around to castigate him. Choose one o confused islamist!
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by AntiChristian: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

You're so obsessed with kukute. Carry negativity for head dey find better thing. Dey play.
Just as you are obsessed with my moniker!

You can spew different layers of taqiyya. It does not change the fact that the woman of khaybar did a dirty job on your randy prophet. Slow poison kills the worst way. Slow painful death. What a shame. Sisera who also died at the hands of a woman was much luckier than that wretched gigolo of a prophet.
You started with several lies! When will you repent from your last lies? Christian liar! How was Jesus killed by his father? How was John the Baptist beheaded as a Birthday gift? Pray to die like them! Serial liar!

Is your Allah the Allah of Ibrahim or not. You can't claim the Jewish God for yourself and still turn around to castigate him. Choose one o confused islamist!
Allah is not Jewish belonging to a tribe! He is the Lord of all that exists! He doesn't belong to Muhammad alone!

Get this in to your cranial matter!
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by lawani: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

You started with several lies! When will you repent from your last lies? Christian liar! How was Jesus killed by his father? How was John the Baptist beheaded as a Birthday gift? Pray to die like them! Serial liar!

Allah is not Jewish belonging to a tribe! He is the Lord of all that exists! He doesn't belong to Muhammad alone!

You are not talking about the real God that is not a mad man burning holy people in hell for unbelief
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by AntiChristian: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
lawani:

You are not talking about the real God that is not a mad man burning holy people in hell for unbelief

Who is the real God?
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Kukutente23: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

God forbid!! Check if I have mentioned your moniker like you have mine. Your moniker is a curse and an aberration.

At least they did not die as gluttonous murderers like your useless prophet

Another taqiyya. Why was Allah not referred to as Allah of Orunmila or did Orunmila not exist? Ah was Allah not referred to as Allah of Buddha or Confucius? Why Ibrahim father of the Jews? Muhammad stole him because he's addicted to stealing. His addiction killed him in the bid to steal another man's wife
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by lawani: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
AntiChristian:

Who is the real God?
What is your human language?. All human languages have their word for God referring to the same King of spirits and father of all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Foods That Shouldn’t Be Kept In The Refrigerator / African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With / The Best Nigerian Pepper Soup Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.