Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man (31783 Views)

Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) / See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by enemyofprogress: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Islamically it is allowed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by EmekaA125(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
goodnessme1:
We Yorubas love our skull mining and prostitution, make it remain that way.
You didn't mention organ harvesting and babalawo ritual killings...
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Beastnation(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Itโ€™s a shame, you canโ€™t help these Almajiris. Goodluck Jonathan tried to, and how did they repay his kind gesture? "they voted him outta power". Let them suffer

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by hrykanu231(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
mrmayoh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGqq5aJVx0?si=BV1NHampUf46urzj[/url]
The video of almajiri children scrambling for the remnants of food left by a man in Karonmajigi, Nigeria has gone viral, sparking outrage and sadness. The video shows the children, some of whom are barefoot and visibly malnourished, fighting over scraps of food.

Almajiri is a system of Islamic education in northern Nigeria. Under this system, young boys (4 years old and above) are sent to live with Islamic teachers, called malams, and receive Islamic knowledge. However, many almajiri children are not properly cared for by their malams and are forced to beg for food on the streets.

The video is a reminder of the plight of almajiri children in Nigeria. They are often neglected and abused, and they lack access to basic necessities like food, shelter, and education.

The parents of these children are partly to be blamed for their situation. They are the ones who send their children to live with malams just to avoid their responsibility whereas their children can seek for Islamic knowledge within their community. However, the government also bears some responsibility. They have not done enough to regulate the almajiri system.

Northern leaders need to courageously ban Almajiri because it has outlived its purpose.

They will continue like this till infinity, if they don't abolish things like this.

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Earthquakes: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:
He should not contest again because of how he failed in Anambra State.

A man who threaten to sack Anambra Civil Servants because they were asking him to pay them according to the National Minimum wage does not deserve to become the President.

Under his watch, Anambarians became more Poorer.

Lol. Did you work in Anambra? Have you visited Anambra before? Obviously noo.
Peter Obi is a semi God. He beat Tinubu in his own state he claimed to build grin grin
He gave Security Agencies the Freedom to Execute Anambarians

Nigerians won't vote a failure.

Pandora Will Never rule Nigeria

What harm did Asiwaju do to Igbos?

So nah Asiwaju command Uche Nwafor the DPO of Akwzu SARS to kill Igbo Youths extrajudicially and throw their bodies into the River? Uche Nwafor was rewarded by Obi and APGA for the extrajudicial killings of Anambarians, he was made a Special Adviser.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by kenex4ever(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:
List out 15 State roads that was built by Pandora and are still standing Gidigba today. And don't forget to tell us how many km each of this roads are.
First list 30 roads that Thiefnbu built as Lagos state governor that are still standing today b4 I do that.
I said 30 because Lagos state has much more fund (tax payers money) at their disposal than Anambra. And that's because of the strategic position of Lagos in Nigeria, not because of his ingenuity.

He has proved to be a colossal failure in his few days in office.
Only an airhead will think ruling Lagos is same as ruling Nigeria.
Fashola was "excellent" is Lagos but became minister of darkness when he got to Federal.
PO managed the scarce resources in Anambra and was able to do all he did. He had people unloyal to him replace him in Office unlike Tinubu but they couldnt find any evidence to nail him.

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Parachoko: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
kenex4ever:
First list 30 roads that Thiefnbu built as Lagos state governor that are still standing today b4 I do that.
I said 30 because Lagos state has much more fund (tax payers money) at their disposal than Anambra. And that's because of the strategic position of Lagos in Nigeria, not because of his ingenuity.

He has proved to be a colossal failure in his few days in office.
Only an airhead will think ruling Lagos is same as ruling Nigeria.
Fashola was "excellent" is Lagos but became minister of darkness when he got to Federal.
PO managed the scarce resources in Anambra and was able to do all he did. He had people unloyal to him replace him in Office unlike Tinubu but they couldnt find any evidence to nail him.
grin

Nah Because I asked you for just list of State Roads The Pandora Fraud rehabilitated you wail like this grin

I'm sorry I asked you for 15 is too much.

List out 7 State roads the Pandora Fraud from Agulu constructed in Anambra State and how many KM each of the road is.

Nah you use your hand write this comment grin

kenex4ever:

PO did the best roads in Anambra till date, .

Oya list out just 7 State roads built by Pandora. I will love to go and check out the roads when am in Anambra State next month grin

Please don't forget to tell me how many km each of this roads are.

If you can't back up your Argument, nah just Propaganda you dey spill about the Pandora Fraud.

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Jostoman: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2023
ghiloman28:
The way everybody is enjoying in US, China and all developed countries
why not ask yourself why the citizen of those country no dey Japa to nigeria but nigerians dey sleep for their embassy to JAPA to their country.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by slowice(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2023
That's how urchiins scramble over agbado's hairy balls grin

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by genkins(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:

A man who threaten to sack Anambra Civil Servants because they were asking him to pay them according to the National Minimum wage does not deserve to become the President.

So nah Asiwaju command Uche Nwafor the DPO of Akwzu SARS to kill Igbo Youths extrajudicially and throw their bodies into the River? Uche Nwafor was rewarded by Obi and APGA for the extrajudicial killings of Anambarians, he was made a Special Adviser.

All these paid commenters sef.let PO breathe..50k can do wonders sha
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by AntiChristian: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kukutente23:

What are you asking for?
Are you going to feed them

More money are being shared to states and LG, So how do we follow up?
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Mayeldah(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2023
Leave their Almajiri for them o, they love it that way. Even Sanusi one of their own was dethroned for confronting the system

Those guys up North are the problem of this country.

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Pandar01: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
mrvitalis:
And when Peter Obi talk about the poverty in the North they say he is calling them poor

Na Obi I blame sha... If I was him I would never contest never... What for

Since this useless Obi has become your Messiah, why did he not transform your Anambra within the space of 8 years, why are you people this stupid

You must always call your stupid Obi in everything..na wa for una o..

Go check your useless Obi out here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Pandar01: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
gammarays:

Igbos will never support you if you did them harm.
We know your news source and who you are.

At least it's on record that Obi won Tinubu in Anambra and Lagos.
Home and away

Results speaks

Has your Igbo support ever yield to a positive result ... mumu.

The easiest way to fail is to have the Igbos support, go and find out .

Na small una take escape imbe๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They have him Lagos and took Nigeria at least that's what they want for you people ,make una dey take lagos hold body..

Tinubu rigged Nigeria election,but couldn't rigged Lagos ...Omo una mumu ooo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Anny69: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
Foolish parents birthing children like pigs inside poverty.

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Kukutente23: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2023
AntiChristian:

More money are being shared to states and LG, So how do we follow up?
Which more money?
Have you followed up with the one shared before that you suddenly want to start following up.
Abeg shut it
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Nazgul: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Villa12:
Their government even do free wedding for those willing to settle down but no money grin
Exactly.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Pwettylinda(f): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Northerners won't see this as anything or a problem

Illiteracy is a disease angry

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by CJStarz: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Nwoke Mbaise. Anwuchula o๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

mrvitalis:
And when Peter Obi talk about the poverty in the North they say he is calling them poor

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Gamusgamus: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2023
mrmayoh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGqq5aJVx0?si=BV1NHampUf46urzj[/url]
The video of almajiri children scrambling for the remnants of food left by a man in Karonmajigi, Nigeria has gone viral, sparking outrage and sadness. The video shows the children, some of whom are barefoot and visibly malnourished, fighting over scraps of food.
WAHALA

Almajiri is a system of Islamic education in northern Nigeria. Under this system, young boys (4 years old and above) are sent to live with Islamic teachers, called malams, and receive Islamic knowledge. However, many almajiri children are not properly cared for by their malams and are forced to beg for food on the streets.

The video is a reminder of the plight of almajiri children in Nigeria. They are often neglected and abused, and they lack access to basic necessities like food, shelter, and education.

The parents of these children are partly to be blamed for their situation. They are the ones who send their children to live with malams just to avoid their responsibility whereas their children can seek for Islamic knowledge within their community. However, the government also bears some responsibility. They have not done enough to regulate the almajiri system.

Northern leaders need to courageously ban Almajiri because it has outlived its purpose.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by CJStarz: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
These children appear weak and innocent but due to certain indoctrination,they grow up filled with murderous hate for others not of their religion.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by hegelian: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:

And what harm did obi did tinubu urchinsis
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by darichlife: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
The north is only paying for their sins.

1 Like

Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Generalyemi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:

Every lying tongue will be condemned
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by kinkydude: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Karimajiji that I know is somewhere around Abuja. Share food with the Tinubu nonsense palliatives, share plenty condoms with it. Reset everyone's brain.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sonia2212:
Chai it pains, begging for food is one of the worst thing that can happen

This is the order of the day in the North.

I can tell you for free, that I've seen this behaviour withy own eyes from as long as 20 years ago.

Not new at all.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by anyination: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Northern Nigeria.....
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by bong4(m): 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
Parachoko:

Nigerians deserve leaders, not rulers. I believe your Asiwaju is ruling you well. Congratulations.
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by tobeGod: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
The FOREST is shrinking yet they keep voting for the AXE
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by nkemjacob2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
mrvitalis:

they know the truth but refuse to embrace becos of sentiments. Let them keep lavishing in poverty
Re: Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man by Parachoko: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
Generalyemi:

Every lying tongue will be condemned
We all know Him Tu Lie for who he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Foods That Shouldnโ€™t Be Kept In The Refrigerator / African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With / The Best Nigerian Pepper Soup Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.