Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims (7026 Views)

Kidnappers Feed Their Victims With Soft-Drinks And Biscuits / Robbers (inside Commercial Bus) Took Their Victims To ATM Point To Withdraw Cash / House Where Kidnappers Keep Their Victims In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by gascoign1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2011
Yes i watched same video on face book and it was very very horrible,
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by gascoign1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
moderatorr:

fabricated story.
Concocted by a primary 6 reportor.

I think u are rather the '' Primary 6 reportor'' this story is been watched on youtube and facebook
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by Dpharisee: 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
The black tribe of Tarwegha has been ethnically cleanced by the rebels from Misrata who accuse them of being Ghadafi supporters and are using this opportunity provided by NATO to settle old scores.
They have announced that they are going to use bulldozers to demolish and level the entire community so that the TArweghans wont come back to their land.
The effect of the depleted Uranium and white phosphorus being used by NATO to overun perceived Ghadafi supporters will be felt in future by all including the rebels just like the Japanese and Chenobyl suffered from atonic and nuclear explosions.
Another thing is that the new NTC leaders are part of the Ghadafi regime just like you have in Egypt. Nothing really changes for the Libyan people except a destroyed nation with bitterness that will span several years just like Biafra/Nigeria.

For documented evidence of the rebels atrocities go www.obamaslibya.com and www.federaljack.com
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by velo10: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
Isn't this not hypocrisy? Ghaddafi killed 200 armed protesters and NATO bombed him continuously till now. The rebels kill thousands of Negroes and the media is not talking about it and no international body or UN wants to do something about it.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by Chingwa: 3:37am On Oct 18, 2011
My heart bleeds for the people of libya , the murdered children and the black people killed by the rebels. here is a thread that talks of day to day works of crimes committed by rebels and nato everyday. It is shocking and sad, I am hurt that africans have recognised these rebels when they have killed 30 000 blacks in libya. If african leaders do not value lives of your people, then nobody will value it,  cry cry
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=181336
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by BetaThings: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2011
lakhadimar:

The NTC rebels have ties with the salafist group for preaching and combat, which is an offshoot of alqaeda in the islamic magrheb. I believe that  camaraderie between them & NATO will soon end, & the world will eventualy exonerate qadaffi
You speak out of incomplete, even false, information. No Salafi would ever sanction the mutilation of the body of anybody - muslim or non-muslim. Do you really believe that any SANE muslim will saw off the head of anyone. Go and listen to how people are exhorted to kill rams during Eid = Sharp knife, clean cut etc. Go near a mosque early in Nov and just listen

Anybody taking somebody's heart out may be into some fetish, one of the gravest sins in Islam
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by TBrownAuto(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2011
@Justwise

You have been brainwashed abd definately a lost generation to your linage, because you are in the Uk you believe you know all master of none i have told you many time to keep to your Travel section and give people hopeless faith on how to get Visa.

Libya people are rat Gadaf was right but the problem with we africa we always believe the west are superior gradually we are forgeting who we are and where we come.
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by justwise(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
TBrownAuto:

@Justwise

You have been brainwashed abd definately a lost generation to your linage, because you are in the Uk you believe you know all master of none i have told you many time to keep to your Travel section and give people hopeless faith on how to get Visa.

Libya people are rat Gadaf was right but the problem with we africa we always believe the west are superior gradually we are forgeting who we are and where we come.

You this muppet, when will you stop making fool of yourself?
Re: Libyan Rebels Describe How They Torture, ra.pe And Kill Their Victims by thameamead(f): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2011
debosky:

I completely agree with this - however that is the fault of African leaders not Europeans. Why would you expect others to care more about your own people than you do? If African leaders are even slaughtering their own people in their home countries, why care about those being killed elsewhere?

Again, this is because of the failure of African leaders to protect their citizens elsewhere. In my view, the NTC is not explicitly endorsing these killings as it doesn't really have a firm control on all fighters. The only thing tying all the people together is a drive to get rid of Ghaddafi. We will have to see how things pan out amongst the various groups in the NTC over the coming weeks and months.

Mr Debosky, you sir are damn right. I called the Nigerian Embassy here in london to tell them about the atrocities bn committed by the rebels on Nigerians and i was told they were aware but there was nothing they could do, the man i spoke to told me he was aware and that he had seen a channel 4 news report by Alex Thompson, i spoke to him for about an hour, he was sympathetic but he hands were apparently tight, my husband offered to draft a letter to the National Transational Council (whose office is based in Libya's former embassy) which he wanted the Ambassdor to sign but the offer was rejected. i called Amensty International and the Italian guy i spoke to was rude, he did not want to know despite me telling him there was footage on youtube, he seemed more concerned about atrocities committed by pro-gadaffi forces, he referred me to the African Union, Reprive was the only human right organistion that seemed interested, the lady i spoke to was kind, and she looked at the youtube footage while i was on the phone to her, she blamed African Leader for bn muppets to the west. i tried my best but nobody seem to care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Attack Bilachi Community In Adamawa / Vanity Is Vanity He Is Dead See The Luxury He Left. / There Just Has To Be Punishment For Jungle Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.