Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. (175 Views)

TIEFNUBU’S Picture AND YEAR BOOK Removed From CSU Archives? / Recent Picture Of Nyesom Wike: Why Doing Evil Is Bad / Drop Your Arms, Get Education, Do Away With Evil – Fulani Christians Plead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2023
I have some down time at work. . .so I was visited by my poetic muse. . . .and moved with the purity of an OBIDIENT spirit. grin

Do you recall someone saying that?
I pray he is safe, because I have not seen him on YouTube for a while now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1NmhHCnU8w?si=LOdyTuEedzLkhMy7

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2023
That man's words keeps ringing in my head every day.
What did he mean?

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2023
What does it mean to have a destiny WITH EVIL? cheesy

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:41am On Aug 29, 2023
When you have a destiny with evil. . .Nothing can save you spiritually.
Look at the life of TIEFNUBU. . .

A man that rose from nothing to something purely EVIL.
While we do not know anything about the first 40 years of his life(he claims to be 71? Believe that beinhg inflicted with the peril everlasting insanity.)

1. He started his career in life as a Chi-Town Bag-Man particiting in a drug cartel that killed the dreams and lives of MILLIIONS OF PEOPLE WITH DRUG ADDICTION. Drug-dealers have no conscience and they usually die to achieve redemption after repentence. But what do we have with TIEFNUBU? An unrepentant being without any redeeming factor in his entire being. Those who support and surround him are tainted with the same curse.

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51am On Aug 29, 2023
2. A soul of criminality that has operated for entirety without remorse or atonement.
This ghoulish creature has roamed the Earth and spiritually tormented the many souls INCLUDING HIS FAMILY's that has ever had the misfortune of crossing his devilish path.

Never has he once apologized for his numerous crimes against both humanity and spirituality. People like Osinbajo should be feared for associating with such a creature, especially while touting his fake persona as a 'christian pastor' and a 'criminal legal professional'(I don't want to insult the legal profession by associating it with that hideous creature called 'Osinbajo'.

What manner of woman will lay with such a demon to produce satanic minions without running mad by this time as a result of guilt?
Such is the woman called 'Remi Tiefnubu'. For every demon that roams the globe, it is accompanied by a high priestess. This woman claiming to be a mother. . . was part of a drug cartel and claims to be a 'pastor' too? HA! The 'God' or 'Allah' they worship and commit the abominable is truly merciful.

With drugs, all things are possible indeed!

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2023
3. The greatest sin of all?
INSTALLING A CORPSE TO RULE over 200 million Nigerians.
When everyone was shouting 'JUBRIL' the impostor. . . it was like voices in the wilderness.
What Nmadi Kanu saw as in "The Man Who Sees Tomorrow", The POTUS, Joe Biden has confessed with his tongue.

A DEAD MAN RULED NIGERIA FOR 6 YEARS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJnnccKthW8?si=HGSWjd3DdxYRyRHN

What most of the Northern Part of Nigeria perpetrated and covered up has culminated in the sufferings of the Nigerian masses today.

And this 'Demon' dared to chant 'EMILOKAN'. . . Knowing full well a heist was in the making.
For his selfish ambition, he sacrificed Nigeria and condemned Nigerians to a collective life of misery and agony that may never see an end.

2AM? Back to my 'farm'. . . to be continued!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejWzBPqYcjk?si=9q0NMjhhjp_rByXb

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by AfonjaEmir: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
It will NEVER be well with APC Yoruba Mizcreants... cool
Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by AfonjaEmir: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu Said it oooooo!!!!

True true Buhari don die since and that was what tinubu used in caging the cabal!!!...

He Knew that Buhari has died!!..What manner of wickedness is this na!!

Tinubu must go to jail!!! cool

KanwuliaExtra:
3. The greatest sin of all?
INSTALLING A CORPSE TO RULE over 200 million Nigerians.
When everyone was shouting 'JUBRIL' the impostor. . . it was like voices in the wilderness.
What Nmadi Kanu saw as in "The Man Who Sees Tomorrow", The POTUS, Joe Biden has confessed with his tongue.

A DEAD MAN RULED NIGERIA FOR 6 YEARS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJnnccKthW8?si=HGSWjd3DdxYRyRHN

What most of the Northern Part of Nigeria perpetrated and covered up has culminated in the sufferings of the Nigerian masses today.

And this 'Demon' dared to chant 'EMILOKAN'. . . Knowing full well a heist was in the making.
For his selfish ambition, he sacrificed Nigeria and condemned Nigerians to a collective life of misery and agony that may never see an end.

2AM? Back to my 'farm'. . . to be continued!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejWzBPqYcjk?si=9q0NMjhhjp_rByXb

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
grin
AfonjaEmir:
It will NEVER be well with APC Yoruba Mizcreants... cool

They will NEVER hold heads anywhere in this world!
Even in Helllll!

1 Like

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by killsmith(f): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
When you have a destiny with evil. . .Nothing can save you spiritually.
Look at the life of TIEFNUBU. . .

A man that rose from nothing to something purely EVIL.
While we do not know anything about the first 40 years of his life(he claims to be 71? Believe that beinhg inflicted with the peril everlasting insanity.)

1. He started his career in life as a Chi-Town Bag-Man particiting in a drug cartel that killed the dreams and lives of MILLIIONS OF PEOPLE WITH DRUG ADDICTION. Drug-dealers have no conscience and they usually die to achieve redemption after repentence. But what do we have with TIEFNUBU? An unrepentant being without any redeeming factor in his entire being. Those who support and surround him are tainted with the same curse.
You cannot blame drug barons for the choices of drug addicts. Drug barons are only taking advantage of the market demands.
Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by opamoses1: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Igbos are working Overtime today LMAO
Re: TIEFNUBU'S Destiny With Evil Is There And Certain. by AfonjaEmir: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2023
FACTs!!!

KanwuliaExtra:
grin

They will NEVER hold heads anywhere in this world!
Even in Helllll!

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Update: Political Party Should Screen Ca / "I Pity Nigeria." / Kano Thumbs Up Ogun On CNG Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.