Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges (9761 Views)

DSS Detains Wale Adedayo, Ogun LG Chairman Who Accused Abiodun Of Fund Diversion / Yoruba Nation: The Coming Storm - Wale Adedayo / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by garfield1: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Well, you're just making up things. I'm not aware of Tinubu disciples in Ogun who are at loggerheads with Dapo except Daniel.
I don't know about yours but most traditional rulers are apolitical most especially the Awujale. He has family members who are PDP as well and the thieves in APC respect him does not mean he's one of them.

When did Daniel become a disciple of tinubu? Is yayi in good terms with dapo? Like I said,the awujale prefers to apc than the criminals in pdp( your party)
Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by Bluntemperor: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Well, that's an angle to look at it.
But a better angle will be the veracity or otherwise of the claims.
If the claims are false, then the LG chair should be made to account for all the monies remitted to him from the state joint account.

Attention Governor Abiodun:
Your Excellency, welldone sir.
•You remember this Road-- IGODE ROAD:
-A Road lying between Lagos and Ogun State, under Shagamu- Local Govt- yet no single development- No Water,No Road ,etc .
If you choose to go through Odongiyan,near Laspotech ( now LASTECH)- there is no through -ways,if you choose to go through Adamo- no through Passage,yet the place ( IGODE) has an Oba and a Regional Police and a Primary School but no Road - for people to move around,or their goods.
Getting a good Road to the People in this Area, should be a priority because even in Abroad or USA,Villages and Towns are provided Amenities First before the Cities - to reduce Rural/ Urban-Migration,so why is Nigeria different?
Please,Sir,do the needful for these People to remember you for life!
God bless Ogun State!
Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by Kukutente23: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Attention Governor Abiodun:
Your Excellency, welldone sir.
•You remember this Road-- IGODE ROAD:
-A Road lying between Lagos and Ogun State, under Shagamu- Local Govt- yet no single development- No Water,No Road ,etc .
If you choose to go through Odongiyan,near Laspotech ( now LASTECH)- there is no through -ways,if you choose to go through Adamo- no through Passage,yet the place ( IGODE) has an Oba and a Regional Police and a Primary School but no Road - for people to move around,or their goods.
Getting a good Road to the People in this Area, should be a priority because even in Abroad or USA,Villages and Towns are provided Amenities First before the Cities - to reduce Rural/ Urban-Migration,so why is Nigeria different?
Please,Sir,do the needful for these People to remember you for life!
God bless Ogun State!
Why are you quoting me with this?
My moniker is not Abiodun now
Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by tuzle(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Some people will still defend him. Among the three western state I go to regularly (Oyo, Ogun and Lagos). Ogun is the worst when it comes to completion of project. Dapo has been doing that asero to camp road for like 3years now. Followed by Oyo. Sanwolu is trying

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by Lawalemi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
When we say Dapo is a crook, it sounds like hatred.
Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by kenoyad: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
helinues:
Daniel's lapdog on dirty errands
Aaaaaaahhhhhh, e beru Olorun, does he lied This is what's happening in all the states and you politicians are happy with it, it's state governors that's spending money meant for LG and we are all silent as if it's normal, we'd lost conscience in this country. Oyo state is worst, NULGE,TUC and NLC should rise up against these rogues we call governors and senators and demand full LG autonomy.
Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by Whiteways: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
I doubt it dude, ask babalawo As Wale Adedayo popularly known in his LG. He's a grassroot politician who loves his people so much. Pls do.

safarilove:
Sorry to say this..you guys are all the same!
Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by translux(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
This man has been a failure from inception, he doesn't have anything to offer Ogun state, Just take a careful look at Agbodo Ijoko Road through to Alagbole that Ibikunle Amosun started with several billions and he just allowed the project being destroyed.
Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by Bluntemperor: 5:42am On Aug 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Why are you quoting me with this?
My moniker is not Abiodun now

Are you now the Governor of Ogun State that I directed the message to or Are you Abiodun or do you leave around the IGODE AXIS or can't you read and understand or who is talking about Moniker here?
Re: Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges by Kukutente23: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Are you now the Governor of Ogun State that I directed the message to or Are you Abiodun or do you leave around the IGODE AXIS or can't you read and understand or who is talking about Moniker here?
But you quote me.
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacked APC Senator, Joel-Onowakpo Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict / FG Reduces Check-In Time For Travellers, Installs 30 Seconds Clearance Gate / FG Investigates Discovery Of Crude Oil In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.