Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) (6576 Views)

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / The Mother Of All Stealing’s The N21B Naira Daura Saga; Nigerians Must Demand.. / IGP Transmission Saga. Nigerians Descend On Man Who Murdered English On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Do you have anything against the moderator known asobinoscopy? Are you trying to insult him? Why describe a moderator as ane enemy of Nigeria ?

Cc Seun mynd44 obinoscopy Dominique nlfmod oam4j mukina2

Rule 20
hahaha 😁😄, Ipob miscreants and obidi-nsi supporters are calling for my head... I will remain here and I will continue to preach togetherness in Nigeria and not division just like you guys went to defence head quarters calling for military take over... Seun Nlfpmod Dominique one Nigeria is sacrosanct... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Unperturbedpota: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha 😁😄, Ipob miscreants and obidi-nsi supporters are calling for my head... I will remain here and I will continue to preach togetherness in Nigeria and not division just like you guys went to defence head quarters calling for military take over... Seun Nlfpmod Dominique one Nigeria is sacrosanct... 🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬

Again I do not even understand what you are talking about. You insulted a moderator and I simply called you out for it. I don't understand your rant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Again I do not even understand what you are talking about. You insulted a moderator and I simply called you out for it. I don't understand your rant.
hahahaha as e dey pain you e go dey sweet me, as e dey sweet me na so e go dey pain you... Repeat after me and say, together we stand in Nigeria and divided we shall fall... So help me God Amen... I'm an Advocate for peace... Seun Nlfpmod Dominique take note...🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by MicroSweet(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2023
Offpointng:
But Truth be spoken. Tinubu had no business contesting for Presidency as a King maker that he is.

I'm scared that City nigga might just end in self inflicted Disgrace

Exactly! Real 'kingmakers' do not become Kings. it's an aberration when it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Kay25(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Newton2024:
Chicago State University has also locked their Facebook page. My question is what are they hiding?
They have all rights to privacy and protection or data of any of their students..
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by pquaver(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2023
FreshGuy2:
Lols all these al.majiri and e.wedu people claiming to be igbos here on nl sef, you people can only wish cheesy cheesy

You only wish i was almajiri.. Delusion, lack of perception of reality is a hallmark of beinh an obidient so o dont blame u.. Continue in ur delusion.. I am not igbo, csu is hiding something, Buhari has mo certificate etc upon all the facts before you, if u all reason like this, then i keep thanking God we didn't vote obi.. Else hitler would have been a saint compared to the agulu fraud
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by absoluteSuccess: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2023
In the end, all will trace back to the Igbo in the global sphere of life. It shall become a proverb, "nobody gets away entangled with igbos for free." Is that a reputation of valor?

We're talking not long ago of the inflammatory talk from radio Biafra, now the Igbo youth have to roast an institution in far away America for one man against their man.

After you have all the reputation you are trying to have, there's a place or two where the same reputation will not be of great help to you.

Atiku is an Hausa man, where are the Hausa atikulate wing? Here you are getting used by Atiku to get the "global image" you don't know how it will pan out in the future.

Think of the future and the children unborn who will be called Igbo. Think of the people who will carry the 'Biafra passport' in the future, if dreams do come true.

Think of the history you are making.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by nnamdi640: 10:04am On Aug 30, 2023
falcon01:
I want to buy Pharmacy certificate, how much is it?
You own small, I want to buy three certificates (electrical engineering, Law and civil engineering) they should just tell me the price so that I can bargain with them.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by kayusely70(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I keep saying it, these Hellu Pee rodents will end Hoe Bee.

They erroneously think online brigandage will yield them favorable results.
They've gone beyond redemption!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by nnamdi640: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2023
Tochitee:
It's funny how the sadeast people cum obidient think they are hurting anybody even when it's obvious they are scoring own goal for themselves. by the time the government has your time,some of you will see your mothers and not recognize her.
If you really have sense, you will know that there is nothing wrong in what they are doing. We just finished from the one that carry Nepa bill as certificate and now another one can't present his primary and secondary school certificate and you want people to keep quiet, you don't just like your future generations because if you do, you won't object to what they are doing. How can people struggle to go to school and spent more than 14years to study yet no job, just because we allowed those who don't value education as a result of forging their own to lead us.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2023
Pakute:
looks like mods yaff done the needful on this very big4nothing JOHNBULL grin
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by arantess: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

After i take my dose of rat poison like awolowo. i am a Foolish agbado urchi.n with the brain of a cockroach.
good riddance then....byeeee

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Obakoolex(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2023
DMerciful:
Stop fooling yourself with Tinubu completing 8yrs. He is not gonna complete this yr!
I'll make sure to mention you after tribunal uphold his mandate ok
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Dafresh: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Tochitee:
Regardless of anything,so far ibos are the ones spearheading it,it will always end in tears for them. Nobe ibos?? cheesy grin ask hoebi,ask Ojukwu,ask Zik. cheesy cheesy grin
You guys said Tinubu won with majority votes why can't the majority defend Tinubu abi dem tire una hand Defend Tinubu don't allow 4 people to defeat Tinubu supporters that are more than 20 million

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Never4getU: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2023
Check the names of all the trolls, they are igbos
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by malcom1X: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2023
Chizaam2008:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS3BHKMqbu4?si=B4KQYRLDkEOXKDxy

So you go just post YouTube video expect person to watch with my small 10mb.
How about writing what the video is all about or a small description.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by malcom1X: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2023
Obakoolex:

I'll make sure to mention you after tribunal uphold his mandate ok

Upholder
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Built2last: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2023
[quote author=PortHarcourtcit post=125455272] Cry me a river.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Kusu12: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2023
Who is burning where? You meant the miscreant and deluded obidots! The trademark of obidot is to cry, wail, grunt like pig and peddle falsehood.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by XY23: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Throwback:
Igbos doing what Igbos do best.

Chaos!

Nothing new.

Yea, aren't they just great, being this sophisticated? When a good number of them are in the markets pursing their legitimate livelihood. Every antagonist of the current structure must be ibo.

They messed with the wrong generation.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Walai(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Guy no dey cast this update. We dey ready for them this time.
We are waiting for the court first.
What happened in Sri Lanka will repeat in Nigeria. 14 million Nigeria youths will occupy that Aso rock.
How many persons will DSS shoot.
No be only them Sabi handle gun

Built2last:
He who is down fears no evil.

If APC want to rape 14 million people by rigging themselves into power.

14 million soldiers who rejected Tinubu is more than enough to set this country on fire.

APC thought Nigerians will move on after election

Alas, they messed with the wrong generation
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2023
They should physically protest nah

AntiTerrorist:
BREAKING: @ChicagoStateUniversity

LinkedIn burning right now as Nigerians took to their LinkedIn page to call them out on Tinubu's fake certificate saga with the institution... Na waooo. They were on twitter and forced CSU to close comment section, now they followed them to LinkedIn. Am sure they are on their Instagram, tiktok and Facebook and of their social media page... too bad for them. This set of youths aren't joking.

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by FreshGuy2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
seanwilliam:
Keep scoring own goal thinking you’re defacing Tinubu.
I’m beginning to develop hatred for obidients. Abi wetin be this now ?
my brother you plus your hatred for obidients dy inconsequential, so comot for road
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
YOU BUFFONS WERE LED BY A DUMB BRAIN WITHOUT COMMON WAEC CERT FOR EIGHT YEARS OF WASTE AND RUINS.NOW BRILLIANT MAN HAS COME TO RESET THE NATION FOR GROWTH AND REAL ECONOMIC DEV,AND YOU FOOLS ARE RANTING OVER NOTHIN.
MOST NIGERIANS ARE HYPOCRITES
THAT IS WHY FAKE PREACHER BRAINWASH YOU AND COLECT YA MONIES
THAT IS WHY THE POLITICIANS GIVE YOU FEW NOTES IN BREAD TO STEAL POWER
THAT IS WHY Ya past rulers steal trillions with promise of refinery,yet non
they promised you electricity spending trillions since 1999,yet you are running genset
many Nigerians don't question past rules misrule by they STASHING BILLIONS abroad and squander the nation wealth with nothin to show.
naija youths are hypocrites because of this,buha messed up 8yrs and bola inherited his mess.
AND YOU DONT HAVE SENSE TO KNOW WHEN TO TALK you who blame tinubu . angry
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
FreshGuy2:
my brother you plus your hatred for obidients dy inconsequential, so comot for road
I am not a brother to a dumb person like you .
Keep defacing Nigeria all in the name of silly politics. Una no fit drag tinubu for aso rock or make una carry am go international court..

Peter obi , tinubu , plus una obidients, all of una don màd combined. Rubbish !
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Image123(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
When the results of this people madness show ehn, may God help the innocent.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by FreshGuy2(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by FreshGuy2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
seanwilliam:
I am not a brother to a dumb person like you .
Keep defacing Nigeria all in the name of silly politics. Una no fit drag tinubu for aso rock or make una carry am go international court..

Peter obi , tinubu , plus una obidients, all of una don màd combined. Rubbish !
Like I told you earlier on... You plus your hatred for obidients dy inconsequential, you get that? Now swerve.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Jagaban2012: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Nyamiriiiiiiii people with the same awkward ways of toppling.incumbent president....

The Op could have written it.....Nyamiriiiiiiiiiiiis on Linkedin....all this is the evil. works of.Nyamiriiiiiiii people...Aboki people will. never get involved in. all. kind.of this Hooligan's ways of. doing things....you kept.on doing things outside but your support is limited......

The security forces are watching all. those who are behind these terrorist acts around this country........
The tactics Ojukwu used in 1966....you want to repeat it.....it.will be worse for you this time.....evil.people....
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by ozo13(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Says a supporter of criminals.
ur man that was a vice to a candidate that got his party slot with dollarization in 2019 election yet he agreed to be his vice can as well be call a criminal and u a supporter of criminal as well if that is the way you want to put it
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Cabalgeneral: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I keep saying it, these Hellu Pee rodents will end Hoe Bee.

They erroneously think online brigandage will yield them favorable results.

No reasonable people listen to them they did same during Buhari tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User / Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? / Who Drafted Tinubu's Multi-Billion Naira Life Pension?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.