Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) (6581 Views)

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / The Mother Of All Stealing’s The N21B Naira Daura Saga; Nigerians Must Demand.. / IGP Transmission Saga. Nigerians Descend On Man Who Murdered English On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by pquaver(m): 3:12am On Aug 30, 2023
Newton2024:
Chicago State University has also locked their Facebook page. My question is what are they hiding?

The greatest fool is one who thinks Chicago state university will be hidings something just because it doesn't fit his narrative.. Same thing they did and tried to disparage waec because they came out to say the truth that Buhari has waec result, which Cambridge too confirmed later.. Everyone knows but what u people don't know is it will boomerang.. My only saddness is the end result will adfect me as an igboman, cos one will remember that there where igbos who stood up to be counted, when the headless mob tried making stupidity a characteriszics of being igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by bdon123(m): 3:13am On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I keep saying it, these Hellu Pee rodents will end Hoe Bee.

They erroneously think online brigandage will yield them favorable results.
Obviously u are pained.it no more business as usual.U cannot rig everything in life x xpect no backlash. This is infotech era,its nt easy to be a fraud in broad day light n i bet u.Tinubu will be d most internationally disgraced president in d world.He is too dirty n has too many skeletons in his cupboard.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by bdon123(m): 3:15am On Aug 30, 2023
It is almost impossible to find a uni without a year book yet 1979 yearbook is missing frm csu.i schooled abroad so ano wat m saying.oyinbo no be naija,they guide this tins wit their life n do not make silly errors.
I respect tinubu for one thing,he can corrupt anyone n his reach is endless
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by plaindealer: 3:23am On Aug 30, 2023
bdon123:
[b]It is almost impossible to find a uni without a year book yet 1979 yearbook is missing frm csu.[/b]i schooled abroad so ano wat m saying.oyinbo no be naija,they guide this tins wit their life n do not make silly errors.
I respect tinubu for one thing,he can corrupt anyone n his reach is endless

If CSU's 1979 yearbook is missing, show us CSU's website with the years that are not missing.

Show us the years before and after still on CSU's website.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by arantess: 4:06am On Aug 30, 2023
deji17:
The mob must do its work.
Agbado miscreants must do the work of wailing and complaining on nairaland
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by arantess: 4:08am On Aug 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Ibos are embarrassing Nigeria as usual. Their grammars are even terrible. Maureen Nwozor typed "sell" with an igbotic accent:

"How much do you SALE nursing certificate" 🤣

American Unis should increase the TOEFL scores for Nigerian candidates.

The MAGA supporters in the US did more than this for Trump. It all came to zero.
Hug a transformer and end it all if not happy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Tochitee(m): 4:20am On Aug 30, 2023
Regardless of anything,so far ibos are the ones spearheading it,it will always end in tears for them. Nobe ibos?? cheesy grin ask hoebi,ask Ojukwu,ask Zik. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by JetApartment: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Open an account there too na...you should be working 24/7 defending Tinubu na...no sleep for the wicked...las las you go melt. grin grin grin

una never chi chumtin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Chiefpriestt: 5:01am On Aug 30, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Piiiggs again
Are you referring to your father ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Raskimonojendor: 5:04am On Aug 30, 2023
arantess:

Hug a transformer and end it all if not happy
After you take your dose of rat poison. Foolish zombie-diot with the brain of a cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by CJStarz: 6:11am On Aug 30, 2023
Who tell you say na only Igbos dey tackle the CSU? Look around you, your own brothers and sisters are also Obidients. They want justice unlike you.

Throwback:
Igbos doing what Igbos do best.

Chaos!

Nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by CJStarz: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Hypocrisy no good. U no see George Ufot,Sharon Duckery,Phil's Stephens? Those na Igbo names? Obidients transcend tribes and religion. They've gone global. Reason am and accept the truth. It shall set u free.

raskymonojendor:

Ibos are embarrassing Nigeria as usual. Their grammars are even terrible. Maureen Nwozor typed "sell" with an igbotic accent:

The MAGA supporters in the US did more than this for Trump. It all came to zero.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by tonytony208(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2023
Tochitee:
It's funny how the sadeast people cum obidient think they are hurting anybody even when it's obvious they are scoring own goal for themselves. by the time the government has your time,some of you will see your mothers and not recognise her.

Anybody not showing mental irresponsibility like you is an obidient.

Note that not everybody is comfortable with evil

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by WorldRichest: 6:34am On Aug 30, 2023
The headless mob will meet their Waterloo sooner than envisioned

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by a4cube: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Which body regulate university education in US? Nigerians need their online handles too.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Blazebond(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2023
Lol,you all will learn the hard way,you will be profiled and refused visas to those countries and you will never win any elections here in Nigeria again,you will soon know that online misbehaving and misbehaviors have serious consequences.

DMerciful:
I love the Obidients, we will not be threatened the way our predecessors were threatened by 30yr old gowon, Murtala, IBB. Imagine under 30yrs displacing Awolowo, Azikiwe.

Obidients are gonna drag Thuvb out of Aso Rock because he was rigged in.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by just4fun(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2023
Tochitee:
It's funny how the sadeast people cum obidient think they are hurting anybody even when it's obvious they are scoring own goal for themselves. by the time the government has your time,some of you will see your mothers and not recognise her.

So in your kolomental state, u still think that only South East voted P.O ?

U feel everyone should keep quiet because of what govt can do to them ?

You must be a very st...pid toddler using a smart phone..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by a4cube: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2023
Tochitee:
Regardless of anything,so far ibos are the ones spearheading it,it will always end in tears for them. Nobe ibos?? cheesy grin ask hoebi,ask Ojukwu,ask Zik. cheesy cheesy grin
Nigerians don't care. As far as the fraud is earthed. International Disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by DMerciful(m): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2023
What if i tell you I'm in those countries?
Blazebond:
Lol,you all will learn the hard way,you will be profiled and refused visas to those countries and you will never win any elections here in Nigeria again,you will soon know that online misbehaving and misbehaviors have serious consequences.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by FreshGuy2(m): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2023
pquaver:

The greatest fool is one who thinks Chicago state university will be hidings something just because it doesn't fit his narrative.. Same thing they did and tried to disparage waec because they came out to say the truth that Buhari has waec result, which Cambridge too confirmed later.. Everyone knows but what u people don't know is it will boomerang.. My only saddness is the end result will adfect me as an igboman, cos one will remember that there where igbos who stood up to be counted, when the headless mob tried making stupidity a characteriszics of being igbo.
Lols all these al.majiri and e.wedu people claiming to be igbos here on nl sef, you people can only wish cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Ballmer: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2023
They are hiding Tinubu fake certificate. The next question should be what can you senseless Igbo fathers do about it ?

Newton2024:
Chicago State University has also locked their Facebook page. My question is what are they hiding?
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2023
Keep scoring own goal thinking you’re defacing Tinubu.
I’m beginning to develop hatred for obidients. Abi wetin be this now ?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Dafresh: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You need lens out of 100s of comments you only chose one. Are you suffering from short or long sightedness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by BOYS2MEN: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2023
Atleast everyone knows that your stupidity ends in NAIRALAND
TemplarLandry:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2023
Vinnie2000:

BRAVO to OBidients.👍👍

We must Tackle All the Agbadorians ZOMBIES, the Political Vultures in Nigeria. 😏🙂

God dey our Back.

Victory will be OURS, IJN!. 🙏🙏 😊🙂
my friend will be normal for once? Is that picture the picture of Jesus Christ? That man is an European...
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2023
Built2last:
He who is down fears no evil.

If APC want to rape 14 million people by rigging themselves into power.

14 million soldiers who rejected Tinubu is more than enough to set this country on fire.

APC thought Nigerians will move on after election

Alas, they messed with the wrong generation
seun Nlfpmod Dominique, threat to national Security...
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by anonymous1759(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2023
Newton2024:

Very senseless post what do you expect them to do? The case is in court allow their judiciary do their job. Celebrities lock their social media page if there’s any form of controversy later they’ll open it . Everything must not revolve around you guys. I’m waiting for you guys to drag USA embassy and Biden so they’ll ban you guys from jakparing.
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy Dominique nlfmod

Rule 2 and rule 8 broken
hahaha you be jjc... Why are you guys always calling obinoscopy? The enemies of Nigeria must be put to shame... One 🇳🇬❤️
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by Unperturbedpota: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha you be jjc... Why are you guys always calling obinoscopy? The enemies of Nigeria must be put to shame... One 🇳🇬❤️

Do you have anything against the moderator known asobinoscopy? Are you trying to insult him? Why describe a moderator as ane enemy of Nigeria ?

Cc Seun mynd44 obinoscopy Dominique nlfmod oam4j mukina2

Rule 20
Re: Tinubu's Certificate Saga: Nigerians Are Burning Linkedin Right Now (Pics) by AfonjaEmir: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2023
Just imagine! .you are now proof reading people's comments? ..E choke ooo! grin

You actually made a mistake in your haste to be foolish. I corrected the error, knowing fully well that no matter how much efforts you put into insulting PO..his supporters or IGBOs, you are actually failing and becoming brain fatigued and insecure. Invariably you are becoming daft cool

raskymonojendor:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Emirship Tussle: Law Will Be Strictly Enforced, Police Warn Against Violenc / Fg Rules Out Building Of Refineries . / Aluu 4: The Need For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.