Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It (1752 Views)

Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It by Blitzking: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2023
For me I av been opportune to see a number of girls masturbate right from undergraduate days. I saw one whose boyfriend then just broke up with her and caught her mastrubating in her room she didn't know I saw her but I did..caught another one and these day I meet girls who don't hide it..have you meet any and can you date a girl who apart from you has a Love Machine or vibrator.
Re: What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It by izonborn098(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2023
They are sex addict and don't good as a wife material..

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It by Blitzking: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2023
izonborn098:
They are sex addict and don't good as a wife material..
Met one recently she told me she has a set of dildos and was tempted to ask her if she doesn't av a mad. She also complained she doesn't like the smell coming from down there even after washing her hand..simply told her to go to a nearby hospital.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It by izonborn098(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2023
Blitzking:

Met one recently she told me she has a set of dildos and was tempted to ask her if she doesn't av a mad. She also complained she doesn't like the smell coming from down there even after washing her hand..simply told her to go to a nearby hospital.
i tell my guy to leave one of his babe' because this woman is addicted to dildos' he later breakup with her but she later beg him and said she will not use dildos again...
And this my guy na person wey dey collect drugs and can bleep upto 1 or 2hours'' Love Machine is a redflag except she is using it responsible...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It by Blitzking: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2023
izonborn098:
i tell my guy to leave one of his babe' because this woman is addicted to dildos' he later breakup with her but she later beg him and said she will not use dildos again...
And this my guy na person wey dey collect drugs and can bleep upto 1 or 2hours'' Love Machine is a redflag except she is using it responsible...
I dey tell you bro..any man wey fir satisfy women wey dey addicted to those stuff na machine he go be.
Re: What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It by izonborn098(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2023
That is just the truth..
Blitzking:
I dey tell you bro..any man wey fir satisfy women wey dey addicted to those stuff na machine he go be.
and any woman my guy no fit satisfy na werey she be...
If person wey i know they plan to marry her' i will tell him to stop the marriage..
People has many things to do' you can take a woman who her life depend on sex as wife'' there are many things to do inside marriage...

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It by talented321: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2023
A woman who has self worth wil always have respect.. You can't use fun to spoil ur life...
Though many of them na olosho'' no responsible woman will make her masturbating known to the public..

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It by SenecaTheYonger: 9:28pm On Jan 23
You cannot satisfy them, and I mean it

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Girls Who Masturbate And Dont Hide It by SenecaTheYonger: 2:22pm On Jan 24
Blitzking:

She also complained she doesn't like the smell coming from down there even after washing her hand..simply told her to go to a nearby hospital.

It doesn't matter if she goes to the hospital. She will keep reinfecting herself with her Love Machine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Should Cool Down So Our Girlfriends Can Appreciate Our Efforts / Care To Dance: ? / "i Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.