Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison (42784 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / My Crazy Uber Experience / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Nemesis0147(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
You are a strong woman.
Some would have given up or littered here with suicidal threads…

8 Likes

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Anitatunde(f): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
SonofGod231:
Oh My!!! So sorry dear. I don't know if I'm in love with the OP or the full context of her write up.
You're a victim of a manipulative society.
Its almost always too late to say sorry.

Thanks with the kind words
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by PJtech: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2023
OP can lie for africa

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Newborn27(f): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2023
Anitatunde:

It wasn’t easy paying the loans but I was able to sell some property but in Nigeria and Tanzania.

The business folded the same day of my arrest.

I have been japaing since then

Bravo!

I doff my hat ma'am!!

True definition of "when we fall...we rise again"
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
oyewale0001:

I can sense your smartness and intelligent to explore other African countries, but the only thing I noticed misses is that you didn't hear from God directly before embarking on your journey to Tanzania. Please my dear, when next you want to embark on such journey again, make sure you hear from God first before going through such journey so as to avoid same repetition. And please don't be too desperate in any major decisions you want to make for your life. Shalom.

Have u ever heard frm God?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by austine4real(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
angry grin

Is it fiction or real?

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by eepeepook: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
When story long like this, pure lie.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Anitatunde(f): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2023
eepeepook:
When story long like this, pure lie.
PJtech:
OP can lie for africa

Na person wey never experience stuffs in life Dey see everything as fiction.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by PJtech: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Anitatunde:

Na person wey never experience stuffs in life Dey see everything as fiction.

Dey play

Anita Tunde

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by oyewale0001(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Yes. That is why is good to establish or development a personal relationship with God first before any other thing on earth. The bible said seek he the kingdom of God and every other things shall follows. What I am saying is not even about religion. I am not talking about Christian or muslim, I am talking about having personal relationship with God himself.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
oyewale0001:

Yes. That is why is good to establish or development a personal relationship with God first before any other thing on earth. The bible said seek he the kingdom of God and every other things shall follows. What I am saying is not even about religion. I am not talking about Christian or muslim, I am talking about having personal relationship with God himself.

Alright then. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by aQUINandmore: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2023
Oh TZ, I was going to Tanzania from Lagos at least twice to thrice every month in 2021 until the authorities at dares es Salam started suspecting me and monitoring my movements, I had to change my route, I would take a flight to Nairobi, Kenya from Lagos, a cab from Nairobi to Mombasa and take a hell of a journey of about 10 hours total from Mombasa to my destination in Tanzania.

Good old days when sugar daddies used to pamper me to pieces.
God, please I need a tinubu or wike in my life now.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Nicklaus619(m): 4:22am On Aug 31, 2023
So sorry dear, life has thought u a hard lesson, but Nigerians dont crack, ad you were a perfect example

You will rise from your ashes and recover all you have lost and more, I love your writing skills, I enjoyed every part of it.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Nicklaus619(m): 4:23am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Oh TZ, I was going to Tanzania from Lagos at least twice to thrice every month in 2021 until the authorities at dares es Salam started suspecting me and monitoring my movements, I had to change my route, I would take a flight to Nairobi, Kenya from Lagos, a cab from Nairobi to Mombasa and take a hell of a journey of about 10 hours total from Mombasa to my destination in Tanzania.

Your shame is shaming me embarassed

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Anitatunde(f): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2023
Nemesis0147:
You are a strong woman.
Some would have given up or littered here with suicidal threads…

Thanks for the kind words
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Anitatunde(f): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Oh TZ, I was going to Tanzania from Lagos at least twice to thrice every month in 2021 until the authorities at dares es Salam started suspecting me and monitoring my movements

Stay safe. Bless up
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Anitatunde(f): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2023
Seun mynd44 Dominique justwise oam4j lalasticlala nlfpmod Mukina2 odewaleodesoye nlfpmod

Front page material.

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by jamesversion: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Hehehehe. grin grin grin grin grin

This your question has seriously got me ROTFL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pastors don manipulate the guy patapata. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Anitatunde(f): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2023
Nicklaus619:
So sorry dear, life has thought u a hard lesson, but Nigerians dont crack, ad you were a perfect example

You will rise from your ashes and recover all you have lost and more, I love your writing skills, I enjoyed every part of it.

It is well
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by EngrKemp: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

Thanks for the kind words. Before traveling I had couple of kid books (low content books) on Amazon KDP it really helped me.

About Nigerians been dislike by other African countries, the hate sometimes emanates from competition. Other Africans see Nigerians as risk takers, very hardworking and overly resilient.

When ever you do business in their own field they know automatically that you will dethrone them. So the my find various ways to cut of your wings.

It was a Tanzanian who called the cops on me so as to put me off

How much did Amazon KDP help u to raise in a month .pls
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Anitatunde(f): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2023
EngrKemp:

How much did Amazon KDP help u to raise in a month .pls

Over 5000usd. My book ranked very high back in 2018. Till today I still gather 200-600usd in sales per month

27 Likes

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by inoki247: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lol people don't know going to most of this Africa countries and getting permit cost Alot some dere money wan even pass traveling to US cos you will have to pay in Dollars still Lobby the Immigrations...

You should have use simple Google and land yourself dere Immigration site to see the Cost of Tarzania Permit for an Investor start from 3000 usd so someone demanding 1700 usd from you should've tell you is Fake.....

You will do a Non Citizen card before doing Permit..

Everywhere no be Nigeria where you can jus du things any aw...

Anytime you guy's are narrating your story why do you guys always add because I'm a Nigerian if you break the rules of a Country wether you know or not do you expect the Law to Pardon you .

so if you're from Togo or Kenya you will be treated specially cos I don't know why you guy's always try to bring the country to your woes....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by YorubaPrince: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
OP must be an Igbo man. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Kobojunkiee: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
WOW

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Khyrvxjzy: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
I travelled to Tanzania in 2018, in search of greener pastures, greener than The green in Nigerias flag. I was skilled and versatile in cosmetics and beauty products in general. So the plan was to establish a multi million dollar cosmetics firm, far away in a country called Tanzania.

I took multi layers of loans from different micro finance banks, friends and relatives. I was able to gather almost 30 million naira. I applied for a Tanzanian visa and it was out in days. I travelled the following week to east Africa with big plans and big dreams. It was a tourist visa, the plan here is to get a working permit so as to establish my dream firm without slowing down.

Little did I know that trouble awaits me in the future. I was able to get a contact of an immigration officer who will help facilitate the transition from tourist to a working visa. I paid over 1200 in USD. In less than 1 week, I had all necessary doc needed in setting up my business. Everything was going on smoothly, business was thriving. I easily made over 2million naira in pure profit in 3 months.

One morning, government officials came to my building requesting for my license and stuff, I smiled while feeding them with all the documentations and licenses. Little did I know that day will be the last day I will be seeing the company I have built up from scratch.

When the officers imputed my details on there system, it showed that all my documents were forged and not authentic. I was handcuffed immediately and sent to their cell, while my case is been arranged for court. After some days, I was sent to court, to cut the long story short, I was charged with forgery, unlicensed production of goods and over stay in Tanzania, I got a 2 year sentence.

Typing…

from what you said i deduce that you are a fraud, u paid an officer to get fake documents for you

3 Likes

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by BRATISLAVA: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
WOW

That's it?

Interested to know if the documents that caused the arrest were known to be fake by the OP.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:

with this your bent stomach.see who dem wan pamper.in your dreams. grin
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by MEGAWATCH: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

Thanks for the kind words. Before traveling I had couple of kid books (low content books) on Amazon KDP it really helped me.

About Nigerians been dislike by other African countries, the hate sometimes emanates from competition. Other Africans see Nigerians as risk takers, very hardworking and overly resilient.

When ever you do business in their own field they know automatically that you will dethrone them. So the my find various ways to cut of your wings.

It was a Tanzanian who called the cops on me so as to put me off

This is just like making analysis between the south west and the south east, I now understand the reason for this hate and continued fighting within them.

It's all about complex, high and low self-esteem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos) / Chain Reaction Accident Hit Truck, Cars At Dolphins - Osborne Road, Ikoyi Lagos / 350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.