Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison (42705 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / My Crazy Uber Experience / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by kiddkash(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

Beauty and cosmetics strive 10x in Africa than in Europe. I know what I am saying.

Not all businesses are well suited for the west, I did my research before delving in. If I wasn’t arrested, my brand would have been one of the best in Africa. But we move.

I own one of the top skincare brand in Nigeria. I won’t mention the name to avoid village people wahala
Pls get in touch. Lets discuss
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by victorazy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
Part 5 and Final.

1 week to my release date, I received various death threats from all corners. The prison warden which I slept with also started acting crazy.

The guy think say prison na my house because he was sad and convinced me to stay back, abi you Dey mad ni Omo prison warden.

How do you expect me to give up my freedom and chose to stay in prison. Since the threats was coming left and right, I had to personally request to be moved to a different prison. But it was bounced.

The night to my release was the longest night. I couldn’t sleep all night because I don’t know what’s next for me. I stayed up all night.

Finally it was day break, 6am sharp, I was called up after doing all paper works and stuff. I booked a flight straight to MMIA Lagos from my savings in prison + other money at hand.

I was to be deported immediately. Police men took me to the airport like a celebrity, stayed with me till my flight was due.

They watched me enter the ✈️. I smiled and told one of the guys “I will be back”.

The story is longer than this but I had to summarize everything. I learnt a lot of lessons in my time in Tanzania, nobody loves Nigerians. They might like our music and movies but the hatred for Nigerians is very real.

Stay safe, stay blessed and be wise. Thanks for reading. Feel free to tag nairaland mods.

Your a strong woman. Don't give up. If I were you, I'll go back there.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by AwkaFinest: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
You were just a criminal like many Nigerians. You went with a tourist visa and decided to stay back, without returning to Naija and do the proper visa.
I've seen many Nigerians doing this, destroying the name of Nigeria, later they'll blame government.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by superemmy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
When I tell people here that their tribal hatred is inconsequential in the face of them traveling out the country. Nigerians won’t understand.

What other countries look at you as when you’re out there is Nigerian, they know no tribe or ethnicity. Till there is brotherhood and oneness, this will continue to happen. So sad

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by exynos(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
I travelled to Tanzania in 2018, in search of greener pastures, greener than The green in Nigerias flag. I was skilled and versatile in cosmetics and beauty products in general. So the plan was to establish a multi million dollar cosmetics firm, far away in a country called Tanzania.

I took multi layers of loans from different micro finance banks, friends and relatives. I was able to gather almost 30 million naira. I applied for a Tanzanian visa and it was out in days. I travelled the following week to east Africa with big plans and big dreams. It was a tourist visa, the plan here is to get a working permit so as to establish my dream firm without slowing down.

Little did I know that trouble awaits me in the future. I was able to get a contact of an immigration officer who will help facilitate the transition from tourist to a working visa. I paid over 1200 in USD. In less than 1 week, I had all necessary doc needed in setting up my business. Everything was going on smoothly, business was thriving. I easily made over 2million naira in pure profit in 3 months.

One morning, government officials came to my building requesting for my license and stuff, I smiled while feeding them with all the documentations and licenses. Little did I know that day will be the last day I will be seeing the company I have built up from scratch.

When the officers imputed my details on there system, it showed that all my documents were forged and not authentic. I was handcuffed immediately and sent to their cell, while my case is been arranged for court. After some days, I was sent to court, to cut the long story short, I was charged with forgery, unlicensed production of goods and over stay in Tanzania, I got a 2 year sentence.

Typing…

I pray for a partner like your type, you're very brave.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by PreshmilliPm(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
Part 4

After pleading for an appeal, nothing worked. I was forced to do the complete 2 years in prison. I tried all naija tactics on the prison warden but nothing worked.

During my last couple of months there, I was attacked by some Ethiopian ladies who formed a gang in prison. I couldn’t fight back because at that spot they had cctv cameras installed and I had 2 months left in my jail time. These girls beat the hell out of me before I was rescued by other prisoners there.

This girls showed me Shege banza promax, I spent hours in the prison clinic before I was allowed to go back to my cell. I reported the case to officers and it was quickly brushed off. That is when I realized that it was a setup. The plan was for me to retaliate so as to get a prolonged sentence.

I had to use my brain, but then, one evening I cornered one of those girls in front of the washroom were no cameras were installed.

Omo I chop her father for there. I destroyed the lady. Me that watches MMA, I know how to give nice punches+ left and right hook* lower and upper cut.

I totally destabilized the lady to the point were she almost fainted, I did the job clean and smooth without any blood stain. I knew others would come for me, so I was ready.

You tell her say you na naija🇳🇬 babe.....op don finish me😂😂😂😂
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by MEGAWATCH: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ballmer:
But same foolish cursed oloriburuku you also know there are over a million Igbo in the SW doing successful business without any one disturbing them while you can not point to just 10 Yoruba doing anything in the SE.

How I wish your statement can be more cordinated than this.....
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by 2Radii: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

It wasn’t easy paying the loans but I was able to sell some property but in Nigeria and Tanzania.

The business folded the same day of my arrest.

I have been japaing since then

Wait ma, I aM sorry for this question ma

About the make out with the warder, u mean the man was pestering u not to go after the completion of ur jail time??, I tot there were many female folks in the garden so why trying to extend ur stay?? And beside, sebi he's still having ur Tanzania beauty (the murderer) almost forever, so why the unnecessary drama??

Secondly ma, why did u choose to go that way since u were having enough cash in ur disposal? Why making out with the an!mal...(God forgive me for that language)
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by chatinent: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
I suppose send you airtime for this alone but I dey broke. If to say you no clear her doubts, kai, I for hate you for life.

Omo I chop her father for there. I destroyed the lady. Me that watches MMA, I know how to give nice punches+ left and right hook* lower and upper cut.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Megabig: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
No one loves Nigerians in prison, be specific my dear
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Ballmer: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Will that be needed to wipe out the tribalistic bigotry in your Igbo father's head ?!

MEGAWATCH:

How I wish your statement can be more cordinated than this.....
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by chatinent: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
2Radii:

Wait ma, I aM sorry for this question ma

About the make out with the warder, u mean the man was pestering u not to go after the completion of ur jail time??, I tot there were many female folks in the garden so why trying to extend ur stay?? And beside, sebi he's still having ur Tanzania beauty (the murderer) almost forever, so why the unnecessary drama??

Secondly ma, why did u choose to go that way since u were having enough cash in ur disposal? Why making out with the an!mal...(God forgive me for that language)

Man, she is lucky it was consensual. Most at times, female inmates are forced to do it.

If you come bi male, your anus go bleed.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by MEGAWATCH: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ballmer:
Will that be needed to wipe out the tribalistic bigotry in your Igbo father's head ?!

Hmmmmm!

Please I'm not Bola Amed Tinubu o!

I was not the person causing this hardship on you people, kindly leave my mention abeg.

Go and take your frustrations to that man you decided to give your vote.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by descarado: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
AngelicBeing:
sad
Angel, did you visit Nigeria recently. I am so skeptical about going home. Was looking forward to it before but now, i dont know.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by chatinent: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

Beauty and cosmetics strive 10x in Africa than in Europe. I know what I am saying.

Not all businesses are well suited for the west, I did my research before delving in. If I wasn’t arrested, my brand would have been one of the best in Africa. But we move.

I own one of the top skincare brand in Nigeria. I won’t mention the name to avoid village people wahala

I can guess you right but let's respect your privacy. Second reason na as far you beat beat that female inmate, no qualms for life.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Aquila99: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
beejay85:

Not everyone appreciate migrating to Europe,USA or Canada..
A friend of mine will always tell me when we speak that Nairobi Kenya is his own America grin and won't trade it for any other place...Na him know wetin he see for kenya

Same as me. I stayed 2 years in Namibia, i shuttled much of SADC countries.. made friends, peaceful place. Planning to go back maybe to Botswana. Solid minerals business dia nobi small. Diamond more especially. I hope to explore more of africa dan d west.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Exceed15: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Sorry for your ordeal. Stay strong.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by 2Radii: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
chatinent:

Man, she is lucky it was consensual. Most at times, female inmates are forced to do it.

If you come bi male, your anus go bleed.
aahhh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by masterflowx(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
How dare you stop here?

Question sha, "the man did his thing" , he bleeped you?

Be a man, dey no dey use all the mouth to call Iya alakara.

Abi wetin you wan hear self?
🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Nigeria does not even bundle people who dont have incomplete papers. No working institutions here
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by abbey621(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Bombastic elements screaming everybody hates Nigerians, you people would blame anyone and everything except your damn selves! Instead make una learn lesson to stop bribing, to stop looking for illegal shortcuts/fraud, you people choose to play the victim card.

so many of una are used to using money to buy your way, well in some countries that won't work and this lady learned her lesson the hard way....CHANGE PEOPLE, CHANGE!
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by princenaira(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:
Part 5 and Final.

1 week to my release date, I received various death threats from all corners. The prison warden which I slept with also started acting crazy.

The guy think say prison na my house because he was sad and convinced me to stay back, abi you Dey mad ni Omo prison warden.

How do you expect me to give up my freedom and chose to stay in prison. Since the threats was coming left and right, I had to personally request to be moved to a different prison. But it was bounced.

The night to my release was the longest night. I couldn’t sleep all night because I don’t know what’s next for me. I stayed up all night.

Finally it was day break, 6am sharp, I was called up after doing all paper works and stuff. I booked a flight straight to MMIA Lagos from my savings in prison + other money at hand.

I was to be deported immediately. Police men took me to the airport like a celebrity, stayed with me till my flight was due.

They watched me enter the ✈️. I smiled and told one of the guys “I will be back”.

The story is longer than this but I had to summarize everything. I learnt a lot of lessons in my time in Tanzania, nobody loves Nigerians. They might like our music and movies but the hatred for Nigerians is very real.

Stay safe, stay blessed and be wise. Thanks for reading. Feel free to tag nairaland mods.

Wao, am touched. Thank God you made it back. May God replenish all that you lost and quickly set you on a hill of steady success
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by starstaz(m): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good read. Relatable story. Once you found yourself on the wrong Lane of Life, on a foreign soil, U have just inexcusable entered the classical NGC documentary " Banged Up Abroad".

It's a pity dem delayed your fast rising tempo on your cosmetics biz .
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by XYZo: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

Thanks 🙏

Lol I just remembered you . Little did you know that I lived this experience with you . The dark girl with the lovely diastema smiley
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by 2Radii: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jnana19:
1500 for the knacking omoh greener pastures wow

Omo embarassed

So na only 1500

Aahhh, how many days was her pusssy get creamed before she could be able to gather flight money? I remember she said she had savings with it grin
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by omooba969(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Oh TZ, I was going to Tanzania from Lagos at least twice to thrice every month in 2021 until the authorities at dares es Salam started suspecting me and monitoring my movements, I had to change my route, I would take a flight to Nairobi, Kenya from Lagos, a cab from Nairobi to Mombasa and take a hell of a journey of about 10 hours total from Mombasa to my destination in Tanzania.

Good old days when sugar daddies used to pamper me to pieces.
God, please I need a tinubu or wike in my life now.

So it's olosho business you actually want to teach that little girl of yesterday who treks from Cross River state to Cameroon.

May God help you.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
lastkingsman:

Na true story?
who knows
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by flexyrule(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
austine4real:
angry grin

Is it fiction or real?
Same question I asked myself..

The OP sounded more like a male, than a female...

At some point, I thought it was movie..

All the same... Weldone OP.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by 2Radii: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ballmer:
But same foolish cursed oloriburuku you also know there are over a million Igbo in the SW doing successful business without any one disturbing them while you can not point to just 10 Yoruba doing anything in the SE.

Yoruba don't go to barren land.

Even the occupants of the barren lands are moving to our land enmasses and ..woop yoruba are not fools

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by zumbigbo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Anitatunde:

This is GOLD and you are right...Forget those European slaves.
Re: My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison by Kellie069(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
It feels good to be free! Now back to reality, you took loans amounting to over 30 million from both friends , families n micro finance banks to start a project from scratch , along the line, those got messed up and everything was lost. Now you are back after 2 years, what have you been up to? Did you clear the loan because the arrest? How have you been able to cope too back home because I know the economic situation down side Nigeria! It’s really crazy . M just curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition In Obollo Afor, Enugu Road (Graphic Photos) / A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / Train Rams Into Car In Kubwa Abuja; Female Driver Feared Dead (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.