Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,939 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit (35522 Views)

Group Unveils Security Force For Oduduwa Republic - Sahara Reporters / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit / Finally, Miyetti Allah Unveils ‘plans’ For Southeast Governors, Security Agencie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by goodnessme1(f): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
complexstuffs:

Senseless IPOB everywhere

For every Fulani in the East, there are hundreds of Igbos in the north.

Learn to imagine the ratio before you start beating the drums of war because IIGB0S will start claiming victims mentality forgetting they started it

NB
Fulanis are natural killing machines
You can only kill Benue people and go Free.

Come close to East and meet your maker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by freemanq(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Another style of indirect system don come
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by PeterObi4LP: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Please deploy them to South East we want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by goodnessme1(f): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
samz77:
Mko Abiola no run go anywhere. but your ojukwu nnamdi kanu run for their dear lives so who be coward. go examine your useless head
What of Igboho grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by complexstuffs(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
goodnessme1:
You can only kill Benue people and go Free.

Come close to East and meet your maker.

IPOB no dey ever use their brains.. Go back and re-read my earlier post to you

They don't need to go to South East. There are loads of IIGB0S in the north and they would be easy pickings
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by enemybulldozer(m): 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
helinues:
Abeg anything kicking, they should avoid bucket.

Thank you
Is that all you have to say to your fulani masters after castigating MNK for creating ESN?

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by AMI3(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
agulion:
Some Yoruba Muslims miscreants will support this evil, since is not the igbos that initiated it. My Igbo friends and people pls ur problem is not with the whole Yorubas but a few evil minded Yoruba Muslims

I agree with you . I have some Yoruba Moslems that well mannered.
Very nice kind of friends.

I was ask myself what has igbo done to some few Yoruba miscreants.

Igbos have not drag any farmland with a Yoruba man.
They have not create any problem in Yoruba land.

Igboss and Yorubas exchange their daughters and sons in marriage. Compare to the Northern Fulanis

But yet some will still show case their hatred.
Politicians are just the cause of all these
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by goodnessme1(f): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
complexstuffs:

IPOB no dey ever use their brains.. Go back and re-read my earlier post to you

They don't need to go to South East. There are loads of IIGB0S in the north and they would be easy pickings
Boko Haram that is using his brain,Oya start killing Igbos in north lets see.

What is holding you?
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by complexstuffs(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
goodnessme1:
Boko Haram that is using his brain,Oya start killing Igbos in north lets see.

What is holding you?

Make una start fes... I want to check something

Una go chop una fada grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by jrusky(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's ok and good for them in as far they are not coming down South to disturbs us as they did during Buhari era, moreso why forming it now and not when Buhari was in power?
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by goodnessme1(f): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
complexstuffs:

Make una start fes... I want to check something

Una go chop una fada grin
Carry your cows and vigilantee enter East so that it will start.

Una fada go chop una
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by Lincton: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
New Sheriff in town, learn to storm the weather.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by crossfm: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yestogood:

Don't mind them.

Just few months after the rule of their darling daddy,they are now in a panic mood.

These are the same people who have been killing, maiming and rapping women all over the country for the past 8 years,now they are talking about security.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by complexstuffs(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
goodnessme1:
Carry your cows and vigilantee enter East so that it will start.

Una fada go chop una

Dey play..

CANNIBAL Ojukwu said more than that

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by OfoIgbo: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Pierocash:
Jokers. Your security outfit should remain only in the North West. I trust the South Eastners, don't go close to that place with your cows and your security terrorist outfit e get why

He wants my SE Gs to disappear this one in an Igbo forest.

Igbos don't waste time
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by goodnessme1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
complexstuffs:

Dey play..

Boko Haram what's holding you.

Start and stop making excuses
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by codemaniacs: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
AMI3:

I agree with you . I have some Yoruba Moslems that well mannered.
Very nice kind of friends.

I was ask myself what has igbo done to some few Yoruba miscreants.

Igbos have not drag any farmland with a Yoruba man.
They have not create any problem in Yoruba land.

Igboss and Yorubas exchange their daughters and sons in marriage. Compare to the Northern Fulanis

But yet some will still show case their hatred.
Politicians are just the cause of all these

Igbos have attacked the Yorubas politically, socially, economically e.t.c.

Yorubas and igbos fought each other during the civil war..

the civil war was Yoruba vs Igbo war.

in the 1960s , nzeogwu exhibited such hatred towards Yorubas.

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

The igbos also tried to attack the SW but we're stopped at Ore.

Before the civil war, Nnamdi Azikwe was also fighting the Yorubas politically because he wanted to be premier of the Yoruba region.

Azikwe tried to politically get Lagos and the SW region.
Ojukwu tried to use warfare to get Lagos..
Peter Obi and CRV tried politically to get Lagos.

Over 60 years and counting only Igbos have targeted and are still targeting Lagos and Yorubas.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by Ttipsy(f): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
codemaniacs:

"According to a Nigerian Police Special Branch Report, nzeogwu executed at least 4 army and police security personnel including one of the men on his team (Sergeant Daramola Oyegoke). nzeogwu also participated in the execution of Col. Raph Shodeinde, his superior officer at the Nigerian Military Training College and is reported to have shot indiscriminately at fleeing women and children.."..

the statement above shows pure hatred for Yorubas and a lot of igbos all have this similar behavior towards Yorubas.

Before the civil war, Nnamdi Azikwe was also fighting the Yorubas politically because he wanted to be premier of the Yoruba region.

Over 60 years and counting only Igbos have targeted and are still targeting Lagos and Yorubas.
whats the need of staying in a country where there is so much hatred towards one another??

Lol it makes no sense
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by codemaniacs: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ttipsy:
whats the need of staying in a country where there is so much hatred towards one another??

Lol it makes no sense

It makes sense to the people that created Nigeria.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by wink2015(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
WHEN TINUBU GOVERNMENT LEAVES POWER.

THEY WILL TURN THE SO CALLED SECURITY OUTFIT TO KILLER SQUAD.

THEY ARE FAKE AND PRETENDER.

WE KNOW THEM BETTER.

They can not exist in pretense.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by nathyx(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Yes security is important for Nigerians infact security is the number 1 need of a country
Cc: security dept
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by UnabashedIPOB: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
What a misnomer! The same folks who are responsible for insecurity across the land are setting up a security outfit against who? These are the same people who are terrorizing citizens from Anambra to Adamawa and from Lokpanta to Katsina.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by UnabashedIPOB: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
complexstuffs:

Dey play..

We wonder who the real terrorists are!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bscl0pZPfr0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNOI7dy3Rfw
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
This people like playing with fire.......well i hope the outfit will be domicile in there own northern region cos it will not be well for them to operate in the South since Ametokun or ESN does not operate in the North!
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by Nursepepeye(f): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
triple996:
😂🤣😅😅 this country na joke bt honestly I think cattle rustling is a big problem especially as the herders are been killed anyhow.
which herders kill anyhow? The only news we hear is Fulani herdsmen killing spray so stop twisting things.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by Codes151(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Illiterates

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by poseidon12: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Zupay:

"Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Fulani Socio-Cultural Association has announced the introduction of a security outfit to assist security agencies in curbing crime, including cattle rustling, kidnapping and rural banditry".

Thank you for posting the portion that clearly states that the Association announced the introduction of a security outfit. The quality of education in this country has gone to the dogs.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by AMI3(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
codemaniacs:

Can u listen to urself.
Where u born back then? Are u giving first class information.

Then if they are not worthy of ur love why do integrate them in your government.

How did Peter Obi and CRV tried to get Lagos.

U use the word tried but u forgot so easily kwara and Iloren is totally control by the Yorubas.

U forgot so easily that some of your kinsmen can not farm in peace.

I hope if and igbo man wants to marry ur daughter u will her these.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by poseidon12: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Again, there's nowhere in that paragraph the security outfit was mentioned.

Where's the name? Who's in it? Where is the pilot outfit taking off from? The reportage is just vague with narrations of some meeting that was held, having Fulani elders in attendance.

Stop portraying yourself as dumb. If you want the details you should contact Miyetti Allah.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by ManOfSon: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Simple calculation tells you that under that incompetent bigot, Buhari the security for Miyetti Allah was provided by the Nigerian military, Police, Air Force, Navy, etc. They probably don't see that happening under Tinubu and have decided to take laws into their own hands.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by complexstuffs(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
goodnessme1:
Boko Haram what's holding you.

Start and stop making excuses

Even las time, na we fes start? E be like say ur brain dey pain u

U know say we no too sabi all these big big gramma... Na go we know and we no dey hear come

We go just level all cannibal IPOB villages one time

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by poseidon12: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ttipsy:

Lol it makes no sense

That's a good question that those that hate should answer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Incompetence Is Nauseating: Fani-Kayode Replies DHQ / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / I Am Highly Impressed - Buhari Says As He Unveils 7 Projects In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.