Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit (35529 Views)

Group Unveils Security Force For Oduduwa Republic - Sahara Reporters / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit / Finally, Miyetti Allah Unveils ‘plans’ For Southeast Governors, Security Agencie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by Theweekend: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
samz77:
Mko Abiola no run go anywhere. but your ojukwu nnamdi kanu run for their dear lives so who be coward. go examine your useless head
ur mohammed also ran away undecided
samz77:
Mko Abiola no run go anywhere. but your ojukwu nnamdi kanu run for their dear lives so who be coward. go examine your useless head
ur mohammed also ran away
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by Web2020: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tinubu has finished this country. Now, he can not do anything because his friend Asari did the same. We need the Army to take over this country to bring sanity.

By the time Tinubu end with Nigeria, Somalia will be better than Nigeria. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by Blackdisciple(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lolzzzz see how government will look the other way on this...
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by wink2015(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Web2020:
Tinubu has finished this country. Now, he can not do anything because his friend Asari did the same. We need the Army to take over this country to bring sanity.

By the time Tinubu end with Nigeria, Somalia will be better than Nigeria. Mark my words

Tinubu is still better than Buhari.

Except in the area of fuel subsidy removal which hit the masses so hard.

At least we can withdraw our money in the commercial banks in Nigeria using Atms, over the counter withdrawal and the rest.

Under Buhari we were buying NAIRA WITH NAIRA.

POS AGENT were selling Nigeria Naira at CUT THROAT Rate to us.

Even before Tinubu assumed public office the banks that were hiding the currency started releasing this money.

Fulani herdsmen are understanding the BECAREFUL MESSAGE of Tinubu.

They are not as free as when Buhari was in power.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by creativehubb: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Keep your security outfit in the north, every state has its own vigilante and security system, this is an affront, any state governor that allows this is a sell out. This is a sinister agenda, capable of causing chaos. Southern governors forum must resist this and warn this man to stop this trouble shooting.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by complexstuffs(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
knock knock... Wetin dey happen?

Small play wey I dey play goodnessme1 don run go hide.. Come back na play I dey play.

Even though we fit run over Una, we no go do am because us northerners are good people grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by codemaniacs: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
AMI3:

Can u listen to urself.
Where u born back then? Are u giving first class information.

Then if they are not worthy of ur love why do integrate them in your government.

How did Peter Obi and CRV tried to get Lagos.

U use the word tried but u forgot so easily kwara and Iloren is totally control by the Yorubas.

U forgot so easily that some of your kinsmen can not farm in peace.

I hope if and igbo man wants to marry ur daughter u will her these.

You said:

AMI3:

I was ask myself what has igbo done to some few Yoruba miscreants.

Igbos have not drag any farmland with a Yoruba man.
They have not create any problem in Yoruba land.

So I'm correcting your post before you spread false information.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by erico2k2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Karemarealty288:

https://guardian.ng/news/miyetti-allah-unveils-security-outfit/
Every states has its own rights to pass its own law, When the Northern states passed sharia law, no one i n the south petitioned nor complain, so if the south pass a law banning Open grazing, you guys up north leading cattle, you guys should man up and obey. Simple.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by bigiyaro(m): 12:06am On Sep 01, 2023
Tobbas:
Why didn't they do so under Buhari.
Buhari was backing them with federal troops and guns, but with the new changes made by tinubu, Dem gas improvise.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by kcbaba007: 1:56am On Sep 01, 2023
They better be proscribed as bullyhari proscribed ipob
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by wowcatty: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2023
Ko ni da fun oloriburuku iya e for always having Yoruba in your mouth!

What concerns you with what Yoruba support or don't? Olosi!
agulion:
Some Yoruba Muslims miscreants will support this evil, since is not the igbos that initiated it. My Igbo friends and people pls ur problem is not with the whole Yorubas but a few evil minded Yoruba Muslims
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by wowcatty: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2023
I just hope Yoruba are arming up before it's too late.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by AMI3(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
codemaniacs:

You said:

So I'm correcting your post before you spread false information.

Which false information. Don't worry I pray u don't travel to the North during riot if u do then u will appreciate a southern man that u see in the North.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by codemaniacs: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
AMI3:

Which false information. Don't worry I pray u don't travel to the North during riot if u do then u will appreciate a southern man that u see in the North.

False information that Igbos have never attacked and killed Yoruba people.
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by AMI3(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
codemaniacs:

False information that Igbos have never attacked and killed Yoruba people.

Like which one?
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by paranormalx: 2:25am On Sep 15, 2023
Re: Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit by Tito24: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2023
proeast:
I like the guts of Fulanis. They walk the talk and this security organization they formed will definitely be deployed across most parts of Nigeria, particularly the sadwaste region of perennial cowards grin grin

The sadwasted skull miners should start ronu now because their conquerers are coming for them grin grin

But you see SE and SS, they will never dare deploy it there. Even terrorists also fear those that are above them grin grin
the Ronus are living rent free in your empty head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Negative Social Media Posts During Inauguration Until Foreigners Leave - NSA / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.