Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) (31873 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Acidosis(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Brandiebird:

I’ve never felt so validated in my single hood 😂😂😂😂

Imagine the madness people are going through just for love. Imagine all the heartbreak and suffering we hear about all in the name of love! An intelligent person will not survive a year within a marriage because the math won’t be mathing and they can calculate well.

grin The math won't math after 4 weeks. grin

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by gerizzim: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
DND069:

Put it like this: marry someone who is teachable. Someone who takes corrections and also willing to adjust.

Not a defensive person. With that, both can enjoy marriage.

true. Not I too know . Over sabi wife
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Brandiebird: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
okoroemeka:
there is a level of things you can tolerate as a man and how much stupid is enough,for instance last week my wife hooked me and seized my phone that I will give her money to repair the soakway system,my fellow brothers this said sokaway is in a 2 storey building of 6 flats,with one rented BQ and five occupied shops at the front that I gave my wife to be collecting rent for the past 6 years and leave me alone,she cannot use money generated from the ptoperty to repair a damaged sokaway ?in anger I gave her a nice uppercut that resettled her mindset that it is a taboo to hold me physically like a market agbero.

See! Uppercut to reset minds! 😂😂😂😂

Acidosis:

grin The math won't math after 4 weeks. grin

I’m not down with this equation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by nosa2ekundayo: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Yen yen yen!! Indeed you’re really stupid!! undecided.

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

The men we have today in Nigeria are rapist and murderers!

Aunty how does the bolded happen in an African marriage? Its sounding somehow to me
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by luluman: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
It's not maturity to hold on to something when you ought to quit it and move on. undecided
ERROR!! Maturity in marriage is sacrificing & overlooking a thing for continued peace.Go for marriage training.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
luluman:
ERROR!! Maturity in marriage is sacrificing & overlooking a thing for continued peace.Go for marriage training.
Storyland! grin
Na so una dey like hold on to worthless dust dey talk say una hold on to marriage. Continue! grin

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by luluman: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Storyland! grin
Na so una dey like hold on to worthless dust dey talk say una hold on to marriage. Continue! grin
Its nobody's fault that your own failed.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
luluman:
Its nobody's fault that your own failed.
Oh now you think by attacking me you can somehow make reality of things disappear? LOL... grin

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Dayoara: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
If you can't take insult and play deaf , dumb and blind..... You can't maintain a good marriage.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by nairanaira12: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

Because your father abused and raped your mom to give birth to you doesn't mean every other man is a rapist like your father.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by seetomorrow: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate and.condemn RAPE but why is that most of you always fond of witholding that URINARY spot as if it's a big thing in marriage If you can't loose up then why do you accept to get married??
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by IbotNugida(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

your toto go don collect wotowoto...
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by nelsonose: 2:57am On Sep 01, 2023
One of the greatest challenges of marriage is the unsolicited interferences of in-laws and friends in your private affairs. The truth is that, those that have failed in theirs will want to pull yours down in the pretence of helping you.
The golden sermon in most marriage ceremonies is for couples to guide their marriages from external interferences. People are wicked and deceitful.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:01am On Sep 01, 2023
nelsonose:
One of the greatest challenges of marriage is the unsolicited interferences of in-laws and friends in your private affairs. The truth is that, those that have failed in theirs will want to pull yours down in the pretence of helping you.
The golden sermon in most marriage ceremonies is for couples to guide their marriages from external interferences. People are wicked and deceitful.
Storyland! No man or relationship or even marriage is meant to exist and thrive only as an Island. If your marriage cannot withstand interference, then it simply means the foundation was faulty to begin with. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by MSN1(m): 6:05am On Sep 01, 2023
Kingosytex:
You must be tolerant and learn to overlook many things.
Staying together comes with sacrifices; overlook the shortcomings of others because you aren't perfect either.
Please bear it in mind that because we aren't perfect doesn't mean we should take any rubbish thrown @ us.
Some people's nonchalant and unreadiness to change positively is just not bearable.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Epinigirls: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS0PrdVIHwg

It Takes Some Level Of Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwmrIO_NVfZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What are the things to manage and endure?

And what are the things to say a firm NO to?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by godofuck231: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2023
omooba969:

What's top about accepting or tolerating abuse of any form?
we men were built though , take it as a party ballon and a boxers punching bag
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Jeon(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bennysam:
Painful soul as usual
Pegea. Where are you going to store the rest fàtea,your neck and cheeks are filled.

😁

10 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
He is not talking of relationship in general but a Nigerian marriage. undecided
that was my own view, relationships should give anyone an idea, of what marriage which is more tasky and needs maturity and compassion, looks like.

The basic truth of most marriages, was built on genuinely natural love for each other. It was built on exchange. Trade by barter. I will give you sex, and give you kids, you will give me money, and your money will be our money, but my money is my money.

Artificial love. undecided, most their marriages looks like a burden to them.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by nelsonose: 2:52am On Sep 02, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Storyland! No man or relationship or even marriage is meant to exist and thrive only as an Island. If your marriage cannot withstand interference, then it simply means the foundation was faulty to begin with. undecided
I am sorry, you missed the point. Family space should be respected. In any case, what is the guarantee that the one who is interfering knowns more than you. In Africa, we ascribe wisdom or knowledge to old age. My dear, knowledge/wisdom is not a function of age. Inasmuch as we bear the consequences of our action, we should be responsible for our decision and someone else by his/her unsolicited interference in the affairs of our homes.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2023
Bunkbars:
that was my own view, relationships should give anyone an idea, of what marriage which is more tasky and needs maturity and compassion, looks like.
The basic truth of most marriages, was built on genuinely natural love for each other. It was built on exchange. Trade by barter. I will give you sex, and give you kids, you will give me money, and your money will be our money, but my money is my money.
Artificial love. undecided, most their marriages looks like a burden to them
Look like ke? Na form of bondage abeg! undecided

I could never recommend the Nigerian idea of marriage to anyone I know or care about, Never! undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Questionnaires(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
It Takes PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING To Make Marriages Work.

It doesn't Take Stupidity.

It Takes Stupidity for Stupid Marriages To Work For A While Though.

Think About It.

Did It Sink ?

©©©©©©©©©

PS:

Urgently Needed: 200 Kegs of Palm Oil Urently Needed By Some of Our Clients in Abuja.

Target Price Per 25KG Keg: 27,000 Naira

Follow Link To Deal:

https://www.nairaland.com/7842839/urgently-needed-200-kegs-25#125827778

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? / Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.