Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) (31906 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Jeon(f): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Not when you are in a Nigerian marriage which is what the man is talking about. For instance, many Nigerian women in Nigerian marriages have had to stupidly condone adultery, abuse, etc. all so they can continue to wear that Mrs. title in their Nigerian marriages. Even this man boasting here may have had to subject his own wife to many of the same in all of those 34 years, things he would not openly speak of on video of course. undecided

Well said

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by pquaver(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Agent8706:
I can relate.

If you want your sanity, just act a fool.

Where is that song dedicator, come and dedicate Ludacris' Act a Fool for us

He is usually 1st to 4th comments.. Guess marriage talk is not for him, he didn't just bother
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kaiser20:

How can you get married when you are still depending on your parents for sustainability?

My father warned me not to get married until I became a Man. No be every male with casava be Man.

I have no reply for jobless youths wey still dey stay their parents house dey chop mommy thank you.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by matm: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
bestman09:
He said the truth. I'm married for 23 years now and I know it's not bread and butter

Keep enduring
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by achimendy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
But those aren't stupidity. it's maturity.

Exactly.

But ur profile though.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Daniel7543: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ekpekus:

Who be this one?
The Op was not gender specific but you just want to create a narrative here...
Haba....
u even get time to dey quote dat mad girl. She’s damaged beyond repair. na everyday her papa dey rape her na why she dey always pour out her bitterness and frustration on every thread.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by matm: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
BadMaster:

90% of What is spent in marriage is never gained in this life
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by justeric23: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Yen yen yen!! Indeed you’re really stupid!! undecided.

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

The men we have today in Nigeria are rapist and murderers!

you're simply ignorant.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by achimendy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ekpekus:

Who be this one?
Haba....

Why you dey answer the Bush meat.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Jeon(f): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
achimendy:

Exactly.

But ur profile though.
Awkward, right?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by agabaI23(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

Did he say that?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Entanglement:
marriage is not for the kids neyneyney undecided
Isn't not the mature minded adults divorcing up and down?

Stop opening your mouth to say useless things
That's exactly his point. You see them as mature minded adults until something they can't handle maturely happens. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by ufuosman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Well said
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Onyi90(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

You definitely didn't get the sarcasm
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by alizma: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
The situation is as the man put it. It definitely takes certain level of it to keep things moving.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Entanglement:
marriage is not for the kids neyneyney undecided
Isn't not the mature minded adults divorcing up and down? Stop opening your mouth to say useless things
It takes a level of maturity to call it quits when you know things are not working. Enduring stewpidity in the name of marriage is not maturity at all. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
alizma:
The situation is as the man put it. It definitely takes certain level of it to keep things moving.
But is it right and reasonable to stewpidly endure the nonsensical when the mature and sensible to do would be to call it quits for your sanity and that of others entangled? undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
bestman09:
He said the truth. I'm married for 23 years now and I know it's not bread and butter
E no easy oooo ... At all ...
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Not when you are in a Nigerian marriage which is what the man is talking about. For instance, many Nigerian women in Nigerian marriages have had to stupidly condone adultery, abuse, etc. all so they can continue to wear that Mrs. title in their Nigerian marriages. Even this man boasting here may have had to subject his own wife to many of the same in all of those 34 years, things he would not openly speak of on video of course. undecided

Nigerian women are not innocent too, at least, not all of them are innocent. grin grin grin
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ekpekus:

Who be this one?
Haba....
Person wey don run mad
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
maasoap:
■ Nigerian women are not innocent too, at least, not all of them are innocent. grin grin grin
I am not here saying they are all innocent but the vast majority of Nigerian women in Nigerian marriages are forced — by society and family —to endure the unreasonable all so as to hold on to that Mrs. title. The same society and family would not cajole the Nigerian man in a Nigerian man to endure the same shit the woman is forced to. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by omolola12345(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
On point Sir. I can relate. Thank God I have the same mindset and it's helping my marriage l. But it's not very easy. Patience with the women is very important as well.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
omolola12345:
On point Sir. I can relate. Thank God I have the same mindset and it's helping my marriage l. But it's not very easy. Patience with the women is very important as well.
Is it helping your marriage or are you unconsciously(or consciously even) doing it simply for the sake of adding more years to the count of years you have been married? undecided

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by sparko1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

Are you married?
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by winner37(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Me that I hate when a lady behaves like a slowpoke what will I do ?.

Marriage is always will last thought...

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Jackson619007: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Childlike? Do you speak in terms of the woman in the Nigerian marriage or what? undecided
It simply means, to imitate a perfect life which we can't as sinful humans, we should become like a child.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jackson619007:
■ It simply means, to imitate a perfect life which we can't as sinful humans, we should become like a child.
Childlike means to imitate a perfect life? Sinful humans can't do it but somehow married folks can? Huh? undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Jackson619007: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ekpekus:

I like your hasty generalization tactics and assumptions. Now read what I quoted and the op topic, then draw an inference.

Based on my previous efforts and further analysis, I have arrived to the same conclusion.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Jackson619007: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Childlike means to imitate a perfect life? Sinful humans can't do it but somehow married folks can? Huh? undecided

Based on your responses, it appears that you did not comprehend my message to a significant degree.

Kindly review the content once more.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jackson619007:
Based on your responses, it appears that you did not comprehend my message to a significant degree. Kindly review the content once more.
This is your now updated original post
Jackson619007:
Indeed, fact! It may be argued that adopting a childlike mindset is conducive to fostering a prolonged marital union. That helps a lot believe me.
The user's text is already academic in nature. Please feel free to reach out to me for assistance with your academic tasks and programming inquiries. You can find my WhatsApp contact information in the signature below.👇
Now your response to my query is as follows...
Jackson619007:
It simply means, to imitate a perfect life which we can't as sinful humans, we should become like a child.
So, my question again is, if according to you, this childlike existence you preach cannot be achieved by sinful humans, who then can adopt this childlike mindset which you claim is conducive to fostering a prolonged marital union? Why would anyone have needed to imitate this perfect existence . i.e. live this fake life to begin with? undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Faposky95: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Sorry, but the women we have are worse ...loud mouth, loud smokers, losho enthusiasts, lazy, self entitled with nothing to show, stingy, she Pharoahs, e plenty abeg......
But African queens still dey
May fate fix the right with their type for compliment because we need sane children and families.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by achimendy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

Awkward, right?

Not really.

But for real are you a lesbian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) / Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.