Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) (31904 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
Understanding not stupidity
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kaiser20: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
atheistandproud:
🤣🤣🤣

Na wa. No wonder I'm not married.
How can you get married when you are still depending on your parents for sustainability?
My father warned me not to get married until I became a Man. No be every male with casava be Man.

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
able20:
■ Olofo broke ass nigga...... Just because your marriage crashed doesn't mean that other people are not happily married for 55 years
The Nigerian marriage model is what the man is referring to. He has a point. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
The experience alone dating a woman, is enough reason to tell you. What marriage is all about.

Anyone telling you, you don't need money to sustain a relationship, it is a blatant lie, you will be shocked, how she will leave.

Even while she earn her own money, you will have to give her, money, assist her with life, and solve most of her problems.

Relationship is a responsibility of nuturing, caring and providing for your fellow female human, in exchange for companionship and procreation.

Ensure you use your head. If you have give, when you don't have tell her No, if she wants to leave, let her leave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
crackhouse:
Na so e be for lagos

For everywhere grin
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
ednut1:
Understanding not stupidity
Wrong! Literally stewpidity is what is required to endure and sustain a Nigerian marriage. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by callmevirus(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
Yen yen yen!! Indeed you’re really stupid!! undecided.

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

The men we have today in Nigeria are rapist and murderers!

On colos
He is not talking about your type in marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by faebenezer5star: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
But those aren't stupidity. it's maturity.
somethings are stupidity. On a good day you can't take it from an outsider without first CHANGING IT VERY WELL FOR THE PERSON. E.g if not that we must be one Nigeria eh the stupidity of some certain tribe should just share us 😏

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by xynerise: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
If you want to be too smart all the time then you are not ready for marriage
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
Bunkbars:
The experience alone dating a woman, is enough reason to tell you. What marriage is all about.

Anyone telling you, you don't need money to sustain a relationship, it is a blatant lie, you will be shocked, how she will leave.

Even while she earn her own money, you will have to give her, money, assist her with life, and solve most of her problems.

Relationship is a responsibility of nuturing, caring and providing for your fellow female human, in exchange for companionship and procreation.

Ensure you use your head. If you have give, when you don't have tell her No, if she wants to leave, let her leave
He is not talking of relationship in general but a Nigerian marriage. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
xynerise:
If you want to be too smart all the time then you are not ready for marriage
Marriage requires smartness; the Nigerian marriage however requires a level of stewpid that defies commonsense to both sustain and maintain it. undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by LaSenior: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
it is stupidity please I knew what I tolerated from my ex I never knew how stupid those things were until I got out of the relationship that's when I knew I was stupid all this while

3 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by UselessBuharist: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

So women should keep tolerating and enduring physical abuse and rape in their marriage undecided.

The person that raped you committed the worst atrocity against you. You are far from redemption, the hate in you is too much. You and your cronies are recruiting gullible young women here to hate men. Hod will punish you if you don’t practice what you advocate here

3 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
And she live the most stewpid existence abi?. undecided
men are meant to be the head.. I must be able to control and love any girl I would Marry

3 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Onyezesinx(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
No be lie!
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by israelmao(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you say men are rapists and murderers remember you have a father and you know his gender.
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Helper1000:
men are meant to be the head.. I must be able to control and love any girl I would Marry
And she is meant to live a stewpid existence in marriage, right? undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by tivta(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Your father...
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
Not when you are in a Nigerian marriage which is what the man is talking about. For instance, many Nigerian women in Nigerian marriages have had to stupidly condone adultery, abuse, etc. all so they can continue to wear that Mrs. title in their Nigerian marriages. Even this man boasting here may have had to subject his own wife to many of the same in all of those 34 years, things he would not openly speak of on video of course. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
And she is meant to live a stewpid existence in marriage, right? undecided
you are sick.. when has having full control of your home become miserable? Weak guys everywhere

4 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by danchuzzy(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

What in the world is this outburst ffs?

1 Like

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Helper1000:
you are sick.. when has having full control of your home become miserable? Weak guys everywhere
You mean a woman living stewpid in marriage has always been the norm? undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
If you stress my life at the girlfriend Stage wallahi you will not make it to The wife stage it’s that simple I’m not overlooking Any Bullshit

4 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by shegra58: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

why you come take it personal? Na you no get better luck to meet good man

Good man still out there ☺️

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You mean a woman living stewpid in marriage has always been the norm? undecided
your own don finish

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Kobojunkiee: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Helper1000:
your own don finish
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by babesiosis: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Please where does the man mention a particular gender there.
If you wish to answer, be civil please.

4 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by CosmicTim: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Note: Be warned! The sound can make your landlord give you quit notice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Call or whatsapp.

Payment on delivery NATIONWIDE.

1 Share

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by Relevant123: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Big FOOL spotted grin grin grin

Jennyclay:

4 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na the men / rapist wen de your family u de talk about

4 Likes

Re: It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

your rat mouth
I fit send am make e knack you fall

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) / Fake Marriages Taking Place In Nigeria, Says Immigration Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.