Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) (62362 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by HighTable(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Shey na Pringles abi wetin be him name again, actor no dey die for movie na, even if actor die for movie, he go still act another movie! Pringozhin go reach like 10, if one die, another one go comot angry
Una Neva see.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by epistleNow(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
From the video, he said "second half of August". That should be around 14th or 15th of August, and the plane crashed on the 23rd of August.

So what's the fuzz about, this video hasn't debunked anything, the video was made days before the plane crash.

Until there's a video of him saying present day date, Yevgeny Prigozhin is dead.

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
How real is this video?
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by ghettochild(m): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2023
I dedicate welcome back by maze to him
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Horus(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Wagner boss Yevgeny Prigozhin in Africa

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Jane74(f): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2023
Prigozhin really was in Africa and really said these words - I'm in Africa.. - but it was on the eve of death.
Prigozhin died returning from this trip to Africa.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

31st of August is half of August?

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.

So we have over 200 dull people here on NL? Go and watch the video again. He said it's 2nd half of August. 2nd half of August is 16th to 31st.

Remember he was in Mali to negotiate mercenaries with the Junta around there.

A professor came out in Russia to debunk his death. Read the story of Joseph Sterling of Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by engrchykae(m): 2:31am On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Could it have been resolved that easily?

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.
it's been a while.
The other day,I asked about you,I miss your views,your views are always exceptional

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by 13brazze: 3:52am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

When they are done acting, Wagner group would begin the fight they were paid for

mohammed safiu Oyedele time to confess now
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by kcbaba007: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
😎
I dedicate “Return of The Mack” by Mark Morrison to him. Great jam!

How much salary you dey collect to dey dey on nL every time of the day, Shey you no get anoda work?.....
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Horus(m): 4:16am On Sep 01, 2023
Yevgeny Prigozhin was seemingly popular in Africa

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by 1TripleC: 4:47am On Sep 01, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

He was killed on 23rd and he said 'half of August'. Half of August is 15th-16th.
the time period from the middle of the month to the end of the month.
I dedicate Olodo by Ode to you!!!!
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by toshmann(m): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2023
Dude is dead

Russia does not make that kind of mistake.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Klounge: 6:01am On Sep 01, 2023
Even you the poster you're dumb.. Can't you see it's written this vid was published days before his death
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Klounge: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2023
NairaMaster1:

So we have over 200 dull people here on NL? Go and watch the video again. He said it's 2nd half of August. 2nd half of August is 16th to 31st.

Remember he was in Mali to negotiate mercenaries with the Junta around there.

A professor came out in Russia to debunk his death. Read the story of Joseph Sterling of Russia.

Honestly even the poster himself.. Some pple jes see headlines and conclude even when it's clearly written there.. Published after his death... God is this Tinubu's hand work or what
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by HandsomeHITLER(m): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Conspiracy theorists who are still owing Mama Kebiratu for the indomie she sold to them on credit will sit in their kiosk-like bedrooms and use borrowed airtime to say what they do not know about what they should really know about.

Inspite of the frenzy, common sense should nurture you not to believe certain things.

I see people rejoicing and I wonder how this news will affect the life of Mama Simbiatu in Obajana whose orifice needs to be tended to.

Bikonu, tell your wife to tell her friend to tell his neighbor to warn his mother that went for August meeting that NwaAmaikpe; the orgasm and heartbreak donor is still alive.
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy Guy you're too much
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2023
What did I told you Guys??

I told you Such People can't just Die like that.

A lot of you have a lot of Learning to do.

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Daftness promax....

So second half of football match na 46 to 50mins....89mins no be second half.....

Only 15 to 16th na second half of August.....23rd and 26 na last half.....

Mad people everywhere

grin grin grin

Don't mind that Eediot. Nigeria is filled with Demented men.

Second half of August is from 16th To 30th.

The Man is still very much Alive.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by echodrum(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2023
jmoore:
That dude is dead.

I watched the video and I realized that many people in this country are not intelligent.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by eolme(f): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2023
Good to have you back.
The man that never respond back.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Ofemmanu1: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nna, what has mama Simbi in Obajana got to do with this?!

I'm live in Obajana and I don't dey eye mama simbi since?!

Chai, so you're the great madafucker?!

Igweeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Cabalgeneral: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
goodnessme1:
Where the video

This video was on air before the announcement of his death by crash (sky news)
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by panafrican(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
The video said " second half of August 2023 ".
It did not give the date.
Re: Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) by Blacklion3: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
toshmann:
Dude is dead

Russia does not make that kind of mistake.
been a while since you came online. I trust you are doing great

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.