Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back (43459 Views)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by jmoore(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
This man is a pastor, his daughter got married and relocated to UK.

His wife went for omugo in the UK and have stayed up to 9 months. The daughter has told her mom to return home but she has refused. She got a cleaning job in the neighbourhood. The pastor is contemplating on taking a 2nd wife.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
The woman want to hustle for a while. Papa should understand now

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by izonborn098(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Just like when bringing a woman from village to the city... Madam want to explore uk.
There is a saying that'' the woman you think is the best' na the opportunity she never get to abandon u or cheat on you...
Baba should still give mama sometime before he should think of taking another wife'' if he is the one woman one man type....
9month for a marriage with grown up kids'' he can take a side chicken for now... Till further notice...
Modified: the worst mistake you will ever make in this life is giving any woman ur 100% trust'' no woman worth that...

254 Likes 17 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Kobojunkiee: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
His wife went for omugo in the UK and have stayed up to 9 months. The daughter has told her mom to return home but she has refused. She got a cleaning job in the neighbourhood. The pastor is contemplating on taking a 2nd wife.
She even got a job too? Wow.... the woman must have been happy to get a break from what seems to have been a frustrated existence. I applaud her. undecided

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Aonkuuse(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
The man should just be happy that the incident exposed the woman he has been living with for years....... Only God knows the thousand of women who are still living with men because there is no opportunity to leave yet. If it was a man who will refuse to return to his family now everyone will be calling him names

209 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by madridguy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin grin grin

You see one of the benefit of having 2 to 3 wives if you can afford to? Many men will not know the true colour of their wife till their old or dying age.

Even though the woman returns today, at the slightest opportunity she will run back to the UK and leave the old man to be cooking himself.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Ahmed0336(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
This story get as e be.
What type of visa did she travelled with?

On the other hand, if na Muslim woman nobody go tell her wetin go follow grin

34 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Jeon(f): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
She even got a job too? Wow.... the woman must have been happy to get a break from what seems to have been a frustrated existence. I applaud her. undecided

She's a dullard if she dear come back.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Jeon(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:

The Woman, is happy with her new life and only her knew what was in the Marriage for turning her back against it.

So he can take up to 10th wives, no one cares if the 1st one doesn't give a fuvk anymore.

modified
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So funny

1, most mentions are coming from the Men that claimed to benefit nothing in Marriage.

2,The man in Op's narration wouldn't be thinking about taking a 2nd wife, rather than being a happy man since what doesn't benefits him is gone.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Kobojunkiee: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:
β–  She's a dullard if she dear come back.
Well, she may get worried about her other kids back in Nigeria, and maybe even work to convince herself that having a better life is not her lot in life. You know how religion don crack plenty women mind for Nigeria. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Jeon(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Well, she may get worried about her other kids back in Nigeria, and maybe even work to convince herself that having a better life is not her lot in life. You know how religion don crack plenty women mind for Nigeria. lipsrsealed
That's very silly.
If she do care about the kids, she's going to work harder than returning back.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Kobojunkiee: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

That's very silly.
If she do care about the kids, she's going to work harder than returning back.
I have heard many Nigerian women use that excuse to remain in a loveless marriage. So, I won't be surprised. undecided

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by jmoore(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

The Woman, is happy with her new life and only her knew what was in the Marriage for turning her back against it.

So he can take up to 10th wives, no one cares if the 1st one doesn't give a fuvk anymore.
If no one cares, why is her daughter putting pressure on her to return home? You know the woman more than her daughter?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Kobojunkiee: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
β–  If no one cares, why is her daughter putting pressure on her to return home? You know the woman more than her daughter?
Probably so her own husband does not keep harassing her about her mother staying with them. undecided

12 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Acidosis(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
LMAO 🀣🀣🀣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by izonborn098(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
One wife is a menace especially the entitled ladies'' just imagine baba want to start toasting women again... He is just starting from zero..
madridguy:
grin grin grin

You see one of the benefit of having 2 to 3 wives if you can afford to? Many men will not know the true colour of their wife till their old or dying age.

Even though the woman returns today, at the slightest opportunity she will run back to the UK and leave the old man to be cooking himself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Romanoff(f): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
I have said this before and I'll say it again, no woman leaves a man who treats her well.

My own MIL, the highest she can stay for Omugwo is 3weeks, she even try for you sef for that three weeks. She will be running back to her husband.

You see a woman that "nags", it is because she still cares about you, when she goes silent, wetin dey her mind, na only she know. She will endure till the right time to bolt. The man will now be wondering where he went wrong not knowing that he went wrong a long time ago, na manifestation he just dey see.

Treat your wives well, don't be a Lion in the home, be relatable, treat your wives with love and respect, develop friendship and intimacy with your wife that will sustain you both till old age.

I know old women who don't stay for Omugwo cause them no fit leave their husband, such husbands are reaping where they sowed ni. If they were bad to their wives, you think the wives will be running back to them?

What kind of old woman wants to start life afresh, even looking for a job in UK at that old age when she should be enjoying retirement with her husband?

Make una dey ask these kind questions.

114 Likes 19 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Aonkuuse(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
You know nothing..... no woman leaves a man who treats her well?? which part of the world are you from?? very stupid statement.

So you never heard statements like he is too caring, he's weak, bra bra..... One thing i know is, 80% of women are unpredictable, she will prefer a cheater and abuser for extravagant lifestyle to a loving and caring man
Romanoff:
I have said this before and I'll say it again, no woman leaves a man who treats her well.

My own MIL, the highest she can stay for Omugwo is 3weeks, she even try for you sef for that three weeks. She will be running back to her husband.

You see a woman that "nags", it is because she still cares about you, when she goes silent, wetin dey her mind, na only she know. She will endure till the right time to bolt. The man will now be wondering where he went wrong not knowing that he went wrong a long time ago, na manifestation he just dey see.

Treat your wives well, don't be a Lion in the home, be relatable, treat your wives with love and respect, develop friendship and intimacy with your wife that will sustain you both till old age.

I know old women who don't stay for Omugwo cause them no fit leave their husband, such husbands are reaping where they sowed ni. If they were bad to their wives, you think the wives will be running back to them?

What kind of old woman wants to start life afresh, even looking for a job in UK at that old age when she should be enjoying retirement with her husband?

Make una dey ask these kind questions.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Romanoff(f): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Aonkuuse:
You know nothing..... no woman leaves a man who treats her well?? which part of the world are you from?? very stupid statement.

So you never heard statements like he is too caring, he's weak, bra bra..... One thing i know is, 80% of women are unpredictable, she will prefer a cheater and abuser for extravagant lifestyle to a loving and caring man

Is this the case with this woman? An old woman of that age who didn't leave since, na now wey she done old and no man go send her.

Make una dey look beyond una myopic gender wars.

Marriage is not as hard as a lot of you make it to be. As long as this world exist, you will reap what you've sown.

If you treat a man who treated you badly, you will reap what you've sown, if you treat your wife badly, you go also collect.

If you're triggered by this, you should check yourself.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Jeon(f): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:

If no one cares, why is her daughter putting pressure on her to return home? You know the woman more than her daughter?

The daughter don't have a say and nothing can be done.Its the mother's marriage not hers. And again the woman can also secure a place to stay.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Jeon(f): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I have heard many Nigerian women use that excuse to remain in a loveless marriage. So, I won't be surprised. undecided
Lolz maybe those that are still under the traditional type.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by advanceDNA: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
Romanoff:

Is this the case with this woman? An old woman of that age who didn't leave since, na now wey she done old and no man go send her.

U are the one makimg it a gender war. makimg it look like the man must have been treating her badly so this is an escape...

. was she a slave in her marriage that she could not escape since?? So all the while mother inlaw duties in the uk was the only means of escape available?? She may even have gone for other omugwo in nigeria but ddnt escape?? Who knows...

One thing is clear...the difference here is the UK factor which makes lot of people, men and women alike change their behavior or make new shift in their life..........she saw a new environment and life and all she had became no longer important ......

U women are always quick to say men must have done something bad to u to make u do bad..
....this isnt even a bad thing....its a new environment....she loves it...she wants to stay... there is no need reading too much meaning to it...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Beremx(f): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Allow mama to stay in UK abeg. Las las she will hustle and make way for her husband. Shebi if she's working, she will be sending money for her husband?
Mama sef don use style japa grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Reality100: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
After experiencing a nice atmosphere, the wife refuse to come back. You may not blame her.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by izonborn098(m): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Knowleadge is earned' and can't be bought... God bless u...
Romanoff:

Make una dey look beyond una myopic gender wars.

Marriage is not as hard as a lot of you make it to be. As long as this world exist, you will reap what you've sown.

If you treat a man who treated you badly, you will reap what you've sown, if you treat your wife badly, you go also collect.

If you're triggered by this, you should check yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by tunjijones(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
Who wants to come back to a shit hole?

The mama has even gotten a job there. The pastor should "so pe otilo"

6 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Akasammyoka: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
What then do you want us to do; deport her or find the pastor another wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by itsme01: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Women turn something else upon getting to UK

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by ecolime(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
She even got a cleaning job.. Hmm... Which visa class is she on?

5 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by IboHausaYoruba: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
This is so sad. Honestly it's not a joking matter. That woman will soon put her daughter and son-in-law in big soup if decisive action not taken. She's already living illegally in the UK which is a great offence. The woman and her accommodators including the person that employed her for cleaning job might be deported. I just hope someone can explain to the greedy old woman.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.