Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back (43481 Views)

Help! My Wife Went Out Behind My Back. / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by ade4real2016: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
The woman does not cherish her marriage at all...Her visit to UK has exposed who she really is...She must listen to her husband otherwise d Pastor is left with no other option than to do his wish....
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Nazgul: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
pocohantas:
Nobody o. Just saying it is easier to get another young wife than to bring mama back. Men age like wine...grin grin grin
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. 😏
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Amah91(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Na who 2nd wife help...?
Husband pray make your wife make come carry you join body

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by jrusky(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Any attempt to allow your wife for Omugwo outside Nigeria I bet you as a man your wife is gone your new name become eeyah, sorry oo, how it take happen etc.
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by isabi2lof: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
If the pastor like he should get married to 10 wives , only God knows the kind of shege , mama would've seen in her husband's hand ..

We've so many pastors maltreating their wives , their wives are just covering up for them because of church members undecided

Who church members help , one of the reasons why I won't get married to one , is that I can't see white and call it blue , I can't endure any form of wickedness ., Sunday fit reach , make church scatter 🤣🤣

Even if my man decides to marry 20 wives , that's his own cup of tea , since I won't be the one to cater for them .

Men that are looking for nannies and sex machines , is what I will kill myself for .

I have my own life to live , my happiness, my joy .

Nobody can give you joy in this life , except your maker .

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by bukatyne(f): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
jmoore:
This man is a pastor, his daughter got married and relocated to UK.

His wife went for omugo in the UK and have stayed up to 9 months. The daughter has told her mom to return home but she has refused. She got a cleaning job in the neighbourhood. The pastor is contemplating on taking a 2nd wife.

A Pastor wants to marry a second wife because his wife has stayed just 9 months in the UK?

Interesting.

As per mama, has the daughter explored booking a flight back home or threatening to report her to the authorities?

And how has the marriage between pastor and iya ijo been so far? Is this the mother's opportunity to abandon a terrible marriage?

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by bigtt76(f): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Iyawo ti lor 🤭🤣🤣🤣

Until Home office come for the daughter before she understands. Her mother won't do the job without her permission.

jmoore:
This man is a pastor, his daughter got married and relocated to UK.

His wife went for omugo in the UK and have stayed up to 9 months. The daughter has told her mom to return home but she has refused. She got a cleaning job in the neighbourhood. The pastor is contemplating on taking a 2nd wife.
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Fearcom(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
Romanoff:
I have said this before and I'll say it again, no woman leaves a man who treats her well.

My own MIL, the highest she can stay for Omugwo is 3weeks, she even try for you sef for that three weeks. She will be running back to her husband.

You see a woman that "nags", it is because she still cares about you, when she goes silent, wetin dey her mind, na only she know. She will endure till the right time to bolt. The man will now be wondering where he went wrong not knowing that he went wrong a long time ago, na manifestation he just dey see.

Treat your wives well, don't be a Lion in the home, be relatable, treat your wives with love and respect, develop friendship and intimacy with your wife that will sustain you both till old age.

I know old women who don't stay for Omugwo cause them no fit leave their husband, such husbands are reaping where they sowed ni. If they were bad to their wives, you think the wives will be running back to them?

What kind of old woman wants to start life afresh, even looking for a job in UK at that old age when she should be enjoying retirement with her husband?

Make una dey ask these kind questions.

This is a presumptuous statement.

Why not admit that a woman can be toxic all by herself

Fine. We know the economy of the country is bad and she saw an opportunity to stay behind for a little bit to raise some cash. Nothing wrong with that. But to say she continue to be a pest to her daughter and her family staying rent free and eating free food without paying rent
Whether she likes it or not she will eventually be on her way back.
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by bukatyne(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Aunty, leave it! Marriage is hard.

What makes marriage hard?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by bukatyne(f): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
jaxxy:
The disobedient pastors wife. grin

Sounds like a Nollywood movie.

We are currently on part 2 cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by BoldBrainz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2023
bukatyne:

What makes marriage hard?

You're certain that's a conversation you're ready to have?
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
Procashtips:
I don't know why men still believe women have the ability to love one man till death.

The ability to love one person till death is only found in men, not women.

Majority of women don't love completely even to the so called children they claim to have.

Women put themselves first before anything.

The children they often claim to feed and do everything for (even though most use money they get from men) is to secure their future (old age).

They mostly use this to blackmail and manipulate the children when they're old and need to be taken care of.

It's very rare to see men depend on their children to feed them in old age no matter how much they must have spent raising the children unlike most women.

To a woman, everything is transactional/conditional

All men should know this.

Redpill chapter 72 vs 8 cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

The same men that claim to be polygamous?

Or there is a subset of polygamous men and another subset capable of this everlasting love?

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by bukatyne(f): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You're certain that's a conversation you're ready to have?

I asked the question, didn't I?
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Druss(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
I don't get the insults for the wife of the pastor. I would rather hear her side of the story.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by UnfairLife7(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂.

Why do you Nigerians always waltz around with this particular impression that the man is mostly going to age faster than the woman, or probably be sickly enough to require attention while the woman and children give it, or probably even die before the wife?

While you people are watching so many Nigerian movies, is reality not showing you how men in their old age are rather the ones taking care of their ailing wives, alongside their kids? Make una dey calm down with these marriage assertions abeg!
Says who?

Maybe you should go check UN data

Let me school you a little

There are more Male in general than female in the world
There are more Male maternal death than female (meaning female infant survived childbirth than male infant)
There are more aged female than aged male (meaning women live longer than men)

Go and check life expectancy in Nigeria and any part of the world, women has high Life expectancy than Men

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Codes151(m): 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
Just like when bringing a woman from village to the city... Madam want to explore uk.
There is a saying that'' the woman you think is the best' na the opportunity she never get to abandon u or cheat on you...
Baba should still give mama sometime before he should think of taking another wife'' if he is the one woman one man type....
9month for a marriage with grown up kids'' he can take a side chicken for now... Till further notice...
Modified: the worst mistake you will ever make in this life is giving any woman ur 100% trust'' no woman worth that...
na cheating u dey think.. no go hussle... madam d make money una own na cheat

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by phemmyfour: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ahmed0336:
This story get as e be.
What type of visa did she travelled with?

On the other hand, if na Muslim woman nobody go tell her wetin go follow grin
fake story. She can't work in UK with visiting visa
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Papayaayasager(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
If na you escape this harsh economy and taste good life will you want to come back?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by nairanaira12: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
She even got a job too? Wow.... the woman must have been happy to get a break from what seems to have been a frustrated existence. I applaud her. undecided

Imagine your mother separating from your father like that.

Or maybe you don't have a father
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
bukatyne:

Sounds like a Nollywood movie.

We are currently on part 2 cheesy

Lol I Learnt early that pastors are very much humans and have their individual characters.
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Pepperoyinbo: 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
Romanoff:
I have said this before and I'll say it again, no woman leaves a man who treats her well.

My own MIL, the highest she can stay for Omugwo is 3weeks, she even try for you sef for that three weeks. She will be running back to her husband.

You see a woman that "nags", it is because she still cares about you, when she goes silent, wetin dey her mind, na only she know. She will endure till the right time to bolt. The man will now be wondering where he went wrong not knowing that he went wrong a long time ago, na manifestation he just dey see.

Treat your wives well, don't be a Lion in the home, be relatable, treat your wives with love and respect, develop friendship and intimacy with your wife that will sustain you both till old age.

I know old women who don't stay for Omugwo cause them no fit leave their husband, such husbands are reaping where they sowed ni. If they were bad to their wives, you think the wives will be running back to them?

What kind of old woman wants to start life afresh, even looking for a job in UK at that old age when she should be enjoying retirement with her husband?

Make una dey ask these kind questions.

You have never seen a woman that was getting everything she wanted, yet, she still cheated on her husband?

Any day a lady tells you that you love her too much, then, you will know that some women do not know what they actually want.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by nairanaira12: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
Jeon:

The Woman, is happy with her new life and only her knew what was in the Marriage for turning her back against it.

So he can take up to 10th wives, no one cares if the 1st one doesn't give a fuvk anymore.

Imagine your son's wife doing this to him in his old age.. grin
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Procashtips(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
bukatyne:

Redpill chapter 72 vs 8 cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

The same men that claim to be polygamous?

Or there is a subset of polygamous men and another subset capable of this everlasting love?

Yes, men can be polygamous and still love all the women because men have the ability to love truly.

Or you think love is monopolistic?

Most of what men do for their wives and children aren't for any reward, it's inbuilt.
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Procashtips(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Look who's talking! undecided

I know you know you're very bitter.
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
FuckTheMod:

You started with absolute rubbish, continued with rubbish and also ended with rubbish.
You people's main problem and senseless mentality is thinking the world revolves around you and that the mission and vision of a man in life is to make you happy. The funny thing is you people don't even think this for one man, you love having options.

If they ask you what you bring to the table, you'll say that you're the table... If me as a man call myself the table and I have nothing to show for it besides my good looks and bedmatics skills, won't you call me stupìd?

MOST MODERN DAY WOMEN ARE SELFISH AND GREEDY BASTARƊS.
THEY HAVE ABSOLUTE NO LOVE TO GIVE BUT THEY WANT TO BE LOVED AND CARED FOR.
GIVE THEM THE WHOLE WORLD AND IT'LL NEVER STILL BE ENOUGH.
ONLY A VERY FOOLISH MAN GOES FAR LENGTH TO SATISFY A WOMAN...

See Will Smith...
See Bezos
See Steve Harvey
See Elon Musk
See Oyakilome etc

Interesting how you used bad men to buttress your points grin Maybe you are trying to tell us something.

1. Will Smith left a good woman because she doesn't have the 'spice' for Jada. Safe to say Jada is his nemesis

2. Bezos cheated in his wife

3. Steve Harvey is in same boat with Will. I think this current wife is the 3rd one

4. I don't know Elon Musk's story. Don't think he ever married though.

5. Chris Oyakilome was rumoured to have abandoned and cheated on his wife with the church women around him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Kobojunkiee: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Procashtips:
I know you know you're very bitter.
Look who's talking! undecided

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Prenonjebose: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
It's presumptuous to blame the man for the woman's decision to stay back. It's not every time that a woman's action is traceable to a bad spouse. In this case, the daughter's stand on her mother returning should also be considered before crucifying the man. This should indicate that the man may have been a great father and husband. The woman's action could have been strictly for economic reason.
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Kobojunkiee: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2023
nairanaira12:
■ Imagine your mother separating from your father like that. Or maybe you don't have a father
Knowing what I know, I would applaud her for it. So? undecided

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2023
Procashtips:

Yes, men can be polygamous and still love all the women because men have the ability to love truly.

Or you think love is monopolistic?

Most of what men do for their wives and children aren't for any reward, it's inbuilt.

Oh! Men can be polygamous and still love all the women? Great!

Well my dear, women can 'abandon' their men and still love them. Just how 'love' is not monopolistic, it is also not hampered by distance cheesy grin

I also hope you agree that in addition to abandoning their men, women can also have multiple men and love them all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
jaxxy:

Lol I Learnt early that pastors are very much humans and have their individual characters.

cheesy
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by Procashtips(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
bukatyne:

Oh! Men can be polygamous and still love all the women? Great!

Well my dear, women can 'abandon' their men and still love them. Just how 'love' is not monopolistic, it is also not hampered by distance cheesy grin

I also hope you agree that in addition to abandoning their men, women can also have multiple men and love them all.

I'm talking reality, you're talking fairytale

Your comparison have no basis because I already told you most women do not have the ability to love deeply/unconditionally.

Most women are married to their men because of what he provides (status, security and stability)

What exactly do men who still stick with their wives even though they provide all of the above gain?
Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by ChristianMuslim: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
She don dey chop better prick for there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.