Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner (22141 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by nairalanda1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
itsme01:
grin

Same format...

1: Opposition lost election
2: Opposition sponsored Military coup
3: Military promises fresh election after 6 months
4: Military ask for another 3 years
5: Another set of Military takes over in a Counter coup

6. At the end of 3 years, millitary says 'We are not ready for democracy' and demand another 10 years.

We know the format.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by yusluvad(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Raph82:
I come dey reason am wetin go happen if military overtake the government in naija
That won't be possible in Nigeria. It can never materialize here. Trust our dirty politicians at their games. They surely do know how to be ahead of the military with thousands, if not million miles...
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by jaxxy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Almunjid:

Peter Obi equally rigged to the best of his ability. But na the best rigger (Tinubu) win the election at last.

I no call name oo.

na wetin una wish for rigged contest with atiku bt Peter Obi was the spoiler. Clean voting.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by correctguy101(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
tunwumi:
The coup d'etat leader will never do that.

Abacha history is there for GenZ to read.

Aye..

Maybe there be a change of narrative this time...

Like the news of a wife beating up her husband, bestowing him swollen eyes, cheeks and lips... grin
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by RockHard: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
jaxxy:

All Obidients are saying is do the right thing.

Right. The 'right thing' to an Obidient is for Peter Obi to be declared president of an election even he couldn't prove that he won at the tribunal. No be juju be dat?

http:///gifs/nas-puff-daddy-hate-me-now-T1HuDPJQSpT6l0gSWE

3 Likes

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Mosba: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Abiola of Garbon speaking, if you don't keep kwayet you will tay for prison. Go heaven go ask MKO
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by NFBI: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
So that he will also turn to a life president.
Ivory coast president comes to mind.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Chiefwandungu(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
what if the military actual recount the election and the opposition won and they hand over to the opposition as the rightful winner of the election.

That would be so nice that other electoral institutions across Africa will desist from election rigging in favour of the opposition.

Meanwhile, the military has stated why they toppled the government. Kindly watch below and subscribe to my channel .

Why We Sacked Ali Bongo ( Gabon Coup D'etat 2023 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enFTYH0guPE?si=N2f46ADpRQjmDW94[/quote

-Interesting scenario, but what then will you do with the Gen. who seized power earlier after he has handed over power to you? Retain him? Send him out of the country into the diplomatic service or what? He'll be very in powerful and eventually take you out too. Remember JJ Rawlings? Tough situation.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Blackdisciple(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
They should meet the junta leaders and talk if they can because it seems they don't understand that junta leaders later see democracy in that country as a family business.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2023
RockHard:

Right. The 'right thing' to an Obidient is for Peter Obi to be declared president of an election even he couldn't prove that he won at the tribunal. No be juju be dat?

can tinubu prove he won? even inec can explain how how they declared him winner.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by cjudy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
RockHard:
Politician power grabber. Gabonese PitObi has spoken. cheesy Na why hin Obidients too dey call for coup in Naija. Their plans don already fail. Unpatriotic saboteurs dem.
I’m happy OBi is making you Yoruba Muslim cum every time on every topic on Nairaland

He’s the man of the year
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by cjudy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
Almunjid:
He tried. At least, he better pass Peter Pândora Obi wey carry third position and still wants to be declared the winner. grin
I like how you cum on every topic using OBi name. It’s amazing don’t you think so?

OBi should be man of the year because without him, you won’t have what to comment on any topic on Nairaland
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by MrALIVE: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
RockHard:
Politician power grabber. Gabonese PitObi has spoken. cheesy Na why hin Obidients too dey call for coup in Naija. Their plans don already fail. Unpatriotic saboteurs dem.
mark this down somewhere...Peterobiphobia will kil* you.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Neddstark: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
Foolish opposition. After the military put their lives on the line to do a coup, the opposition wants to now take the crown. No way, they're no different from the people in power. Let them recontest after the system has been sanitized.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Risingblue008(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
RockHard:

If u never mention peter obi a day,
Bro,u no go die ooo
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Abifarin16: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
reiddecuti:
U never allowed the military juntas a day to enjoy power!
J
The longer they stay, the harder it become to leave power. It's intoxicating.

1 Like

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by jrusky(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2023
A joke too far this opposition is a number idiot.

Did the junta told you he overthrown the sitting president to make you the new president?

It is so annoying when a bloody civilian trying to play smart on a millitary man.

Mr opposition who no like better thing? So you expect him to declare you winner then you later arrest him and jail him been seen as a threat to your govt baa?..

So the junta no like presidency too na only you and your family like presidential enjoyment baa?

So I go risk my life and career overthrown a govt then come put another thief idiot for power baa?

Oga you are a slowpoke.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by omooba969(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
haleeberry:
It's about time Africans wake up all around, our so called leaders are making life of citizens harder. I wish Nigeria military had stood up in all honesty and patriotism for us like this during 2023 election to monitor it through and thorough to curb any form of manipulation. It is quite unfortunate, refugees in some countries are living better than most low class Nigeria citizens.

We call ourselves giants of Africa and yet our citizens are fleeing the country with huge amount of money to go and wash toilets in other countries because it pays well more than level 16 of Nigeria civil servant.

We are losing professional day in day out to other countries because they recognize them and pay them well over there. Imagine the housing allowance of a minister 7.7M annually. And yet you can't pay lecturers, Doctors and the rest good money. Our politician are the major problems Nigeria has and we citizens are also compounding it by fighting amongst our selves claiming difference in ethnicity, religion other shits.

My comment may not be right for this post but I can't help it, don't insult me o, I have right to say my mind, I come in peace

Have you got a solution to this problem?
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by omooba969(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
jrusky:
A joke too far this opposition is a number idiot.

Did the junta told you he overthrown the sitting president to make you the new president?

It is so annoying when a bloody civilian trying to play smart on a millitary man.

Mr opposition who no like better thing? So you expect him to declare you winner then you later arrest him and jail him been seen as a threat to your govt baa?..

So the junta no like presidency too na only you and your family like presidential enjoyment baa?

So I go risk my life and career overthrown a govt then come put another thief idiot for power baa?

Oga you are a slowpoke.

You're one of the reasons Africa wouldn't progress.

It's a shame!
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by penearth(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
Tinubu need cartoons of pampas to stay indoor Incase the military strock
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by jrusky(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
omooba969:

It's a shame!

Shame on you.

What progress, tell me? Do you know the risk in planning coup and do you know the penalty of a failed coup? So you expect him to overthrown then hand it over to another son of bitch thief politician baa to show Africa is progressing, progressing to where?

To hell with progress, f u c k it seriously.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by ojonugba2014(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
Lol...

If them do am like that .
Make I bend, after risking thier lives for the coup
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by donald75: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
.. #alleyesonthejudiciary..

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by barinedan(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
The opposition should keep their mouths shut up. If the military had not intervened could they have been able to wrestle power from Mr Bongo?
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by ConfidentialDoc: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
So the Osas guy from Ondo won..
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by jrusky(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
omooba969:

It's a shame!

Oga when presidency reach your family biko carry am give your neighbour to show your progression okwa ya, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Segzy19: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
A lot of them were still wearing diapers then bit that's not even an issue. The problem is that they don't read history, and when they read it's irrelevant and mundane things they read. They don't learn... They are too full of themselves.

They are just singles that are eager to give marriage advice. Can you imagine!

tunwumi:
The coup d'etat leader will never do that.

Abacha history is there for GenZ to read.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by BENEAMATA: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ali bongo oudinbia . You failed to hear what God has been telling you with your own life's journey . From founding favour and pity from your own adoptive father who showed compassion to take in a toddler from war ravaged biafra land , your story should have been a constant reminder that power , like , life itself is transient . You a kid that God spared from the horrors of war that even adult members of your family didn't survive turned to a scourge of the country that embraced you when your own fatherland turned on your family . Guess you are your adoptive father's son .
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by tunwumi: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
correctguy101:

Aye..

Maybe there be a change of narrative this time...

Like the news of a wife beating up her husband, bestowing him swollen eyes, cheeks and lips... grin

Can a leopard change it's spot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.