Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner (22140 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar-Led ECOWAS Delegation Arrives Niger To Meet Coup Leaders / Niger Coup Leaders Appoint New Governors / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Funflipper: 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Not possible. Not after risking their lives in a coup. They too want to enjoy power small. cheesy

Who dem go put honey for him mouth, wey go spit am out?

lol, the foolish man go wait till eternity. lf he wise, he go just go look for another job because those army guys no dey go anywhere. At least not anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by CJStarz: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2023
What an opportunist😂
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by correctguy101(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
tunwumi:

Can a leopard change it's spot?

Depends... shocked

With God, all things are possible... cheesy

But brother, on a more serious note. This is a very volatile matter, the changes that could happen are numerous.

Let's just wait and see. There are signs that they'll transition to a civilian government after some time.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by ImoleNaija: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2023
DabuIIIT:
Looks like cell dey hungry this one grin

Maybe the mumu never read about M.K.O.

Him jail term go pass monkey own grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Azzai: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
Obidients dreams
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by GreenCovering: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2023
After putting their lives on the line?
You guys will cry blood for democracy to return and you won't have it.

Funny though, same thing some people are hoping happen here. Funnier still, even second runner people have the higher hopes.

smiley
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by shimolv: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by tunwumi: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2023
Check all around the history an Cite a coupist correcting an error. It never happens. It is what formed the animal farm idea.

correctguy101:

Depends... shocked

With God, all things are possible... cheesy

But brother, on a more serious note. This is a very volatile matter, the changes that could happen are numerous.

Let's just wait and see. There are signs that they'll transition to a civilian government after some time.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Almunjid(m): 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2023
cjudy:

I like how you cum on every topic using OBi name. It’s amazing don’t you think so?

OBi should be man of the year because without him, you won’t have what to comment on any topic on Nairaland
Just like u usually cum on every topic using Tinubu's name.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by deavicky(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
RockHard:

Your papa. As you don talk am so, you and your family no go ribatishe for the next 8-years of PBAT'S tenure. Ashe ti gun!
you know how many children my father have. Guess no. We are 1twelve in number and all of us are legitimate millionaires with one business or the other running. We can never be hungry. I for put ur father in this but let me leave the innocent man alone.
Hungry go kill u even before this year end if u don't change ur orientation.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by correctguy101(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
tunwumi:
Check all around the history an Cite a coupist correcting an error. It never happens. It is what formed the animal farm idea.

You're right.

Abeg na dem sabi. Most African leaders are probably now on their toes.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by crossbreedwears(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
Go and conduct the election after 6 months
Parachoko:
Wahala grin

No Matter what, The Juntas in Gabon must not be allowed to Stay in Power beyond 6 Month.

They should hold an Election and Handover to the Civilians within 6 Month.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by AskNgige2: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
Mucokey:

Why people like you are always foaming in the mouth beats my imaginations.
Make your contribution/opinion and run along instead of always spurning for war

D guy is just hungry useless guy..

Hungry angry man
Efulefu
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Almunjid:
He tried. At least, he better pass Peter Pândora Obi wey carry third position and still wants to be declared the winner. grin

Hope Uzodimma got 4th and still won.
All that matters is proving that you won to the court
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Almunjid(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:

Hope Uzodimma got 4th and still won.
All that matters is proving that you won to the court
That's not applicable to Peter Pândora Obi.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by cjudy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2023
Almunjid:

Just like u usually cum on every topic using Tinubu's name.
God forbid me mentioning that godforsaken name. Tufiakwa. I will never mention that name all my life.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by tunwumi: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
correctguy101:

You're right.

Abeg na dem sabi. Most African leaders are probably now on their toes.

It just like the Arab spring, I t doesn't change anything. In fact it create more problems
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Almunjid(m): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
cjudy:

God forbid me mentioning that godforsaken name. Tufiakwa. I will never mention that name all my life.
Tinubu said you and Obi will labor in vain, and u did. Who's the Godforsaken among u, the winner or the loser?
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by correctguy101(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
tunwumi:

It just like the Arab spring, I t doesn't change anything. In fact it create more problems

We could be on our way to experiencing our own uprising in the entire Africa.

It's past time something like that happened.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by spiralwedge(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2023
No nah. Hold a fresh election and exclude the ousted president. Power is never dashed. If mistaken dashed, expect inevitable abuse
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by RockHard: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2023
deavicky:
you know how many children my father have. Guess no. We are 1twelve in number and all of us are legitimate millionaires with one business or the other running. We can never be hungry. I for put ur father in this but let me leave the innocent man alone.
Hungry go kill u even before this year end if u don't change ur orientation.

Your papa.

1 Like

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Sermwell(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
brutal1:
RIP to the people that gave birth to you … so sad
I know you're one of the Ronu wailing nitwits and agbado munching miscreant on this forum!!

But your tears are sweet sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Sermwell(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2023
brutal1:
RIP to the people that gave birth to you … so sad

CC: Myd44
CC: nlfpmod
CC : Seun
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by JuanDeDios: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2023
tunwumi:
The coup d'etat leader will never do that.

Abacha history is there for GenZ to read.
They don't care about history.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by cjudy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
Almunjid:

Tinubu said you and Obi will labor in vain, and u did. Who's the Godforsaken among u, the winner or the loser?
Who’s laboring in vain now? Hope you’ve eaten this evening? Well even my least child can feed you and your broken family.
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by Obainomilano: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2023
RockHard:
Politician power grabber. Gabonese PitObi has spoken. cheesy Na why hin Obidients too dey call for coup in Naija. Their plans don already fail. Unpatriotic saboteurs dem.
Peter obibwill continue to give you nightmares even in grave agbadorian efulefu
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Not possible. Not after risking their lives in a coup. They too want to enjoy power small. cheesy

Who dem go put honey for him mouth, wey go spit am out?
I just wonder o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by 13brazze: 3:53am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:
grin

Same format...

1: Opposition lost election
2: Opposition sponsored Military coup
3: Military promises fresh election after 6 months
4: Military ask for another 3 years
5: Another set of Military takes over in a Counter coup

mohammed safiu Oyedele time to confess now
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by 13bra: 3:54am On Sep 01, 2023
itsme01:

If na me nko?! After commiting Treason which is death penalty if caught, I am now living large in Aso Rock villa

Opposition would na ask me to return to barracks

mohammed safiu Oyedele time to confess now
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner by peteromenihu(m): 3:58am On Sep 01, 2023
Almunjid:
He tried. At least, he better pass Peter Pândora Obi wey carry third position and still wants to be declared the winner. grin

Fool! I hope you and your family are in a different Nigeria buying food and fuel on cheap prices?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ / Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.