Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ (22125 Views)

Picture Of President Obama As An Aide Holding Bill Clinton Jacket In 2005 / A Photo Of Obama As A Kid (pic) / Is UK Really Happy About The Election Of Obama As The President Of USA (world)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by modicum: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2012
The American Presidential election will take place in a few days time and frankly some questions still need to be answered. I wish that Governor Mitt Romney had put one of those questions particularly to President Barrack Hussein Obama during their last Presidential debate which was on foreign policy. Permit me to put that question here and it is as follows. Why did ...
the President bow so low before Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah four years ago during his first state visit to the Arab Gulf state and why did he feel the need to almost touch his toes with his forehead when he did so.

It is a matter of historical record that no American President in the last 200 years has ever bowed so low before any foreign leader, Prime Minister, Head of State, President or monarch. It appears to me to be rather strange that Obama, on his first trip to the Middle East as President of the most powerful country on the planet, should literally prostrate before an Arab King whose country has an abominable record on human rights, civil liberties, the rights of women and religious minorities and where the system of government is a totalitarian and absolute monarchy. Luckily a picture was taken of that celebrated event and that picture really does tell us something about the American President's mindset. Yet it does not stop there.

On that same trip four years ago, after leaving Saudi Arabia, Obama toured the greater part of the Middle East and Egypt and in speech after speech he apologised to the Arabs for American policy in the Middle East over the previous 50 years. He did this despite the fact that in most of those countries christians,shia muslims and ethnic minorities have no rights at all and even though they have been killed, persecuted and supressed for many decades. Again he did this even though none of those countries were democracies and even though all of them, except for two, have refused to acknowledge the right of the Jewish State of Israel to even exist.This left a bad taste in the mouth of many at the time and the question that came to my mind was whether the ''Hussein'' was coming out of the ''Barrack Hussein Obama'' more than the ''Barrack'' itself was. Yet whatever anyone may feel about the issue of his touching his toes with his head and his bowing before the Saudi king, as far as I am concerned, President Obama is not what he appears to be. There is far more to him than meets the eye.

A couple more questions will suffice to illustrate this point. Why is it that each time Barrack Obama is about to submit himself for a Presidential election and seek a mandate from his people there is a raging, monuemental, earth-shattering and record-breaking freak of a storm which kills numerous people in America? It happened a few days before his Presidential election in 2008 and it is has just happened again a few days before his Presidential election in 2012. Again why is it that on the first day of the convention of the opposition Republican party, both in 2008 and again this year, yet another violent and dangerous killer storm hit the towns in which the two conventions were held causing them both to be partially disrupted? What is Obama's relationship with the elemental forces? What is his relationship with God or some lesser deity? What is his source of power and what is his spiritual foundation? There is no doubt that he is a powerful orator and that he delivers brilliant speeches that mesmerises his audience. Yet so did Adolf Hitler and we all know what he was.

I ask these questions because President Obama has supported every anti-christian and anti-faith policy that the American permissive state has thrown up and endorsed in recent years. The violation and literal denunciation of these religious core values, in my view, betrays the unfolding of an illicit,dark, sinister and subterranean anti-Christ agenda which must be rejected by all true men and women of faith. They must be renounced by every christian, every jew and every muslim and indeed all those that truly espouse the noble values and virtues of any of the three Abrahamic faiths. They must be rejected by all those that believe in the supremacy and efficacy of a monotheic God whose core values and holistic principles and standards are worthy of emulation and of being respected and cherished. There are many examples of these gross violations of our core religious values but permit me to share just four of them with you here.

Firstly, President Obama has endorsed a woman's right to have an abortion and he has publically denounced ''the right to life'' of unborn babies. Secondly, he has endorsed same-sex marriages. Thirdly, he has consistently supported homosexuality and the rights of homosexuals and lesbians. And fourthly, and perhaps the most disturbing of all, he has endorsed the right of same-sex couples to adopt and raise children. Quite apart from these four Obama has also endorsed all manner of social perversions and deviant behaviour in the name of humanism, ''new age'' liberalism and the permissive American state. No true believer or person of faith can possibly accept such practices, endorse such values and still stand right before God. To put the icing on the cake let me make one more point. Rev. Jene Robinson, a vocal and practising homosexual, whose ordination as a Bishop split the Anglican Church in America into two, was specially selected by Obama to deliver the invocation of the name of God and prayers at the beginning of the inaugral weekend of his inaugration ceremony as President in 2008. What message was Obama trying to send to America and to the world by insisting on this?

Outside of the area of social and religious values President Obama has also failed in the area of foreign and domestic policy. A few examples will suffice. The unprecedented number of drone attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan which has led to record highs in the number of deaths of innocent muslim civilians, women and children in both countries. The alienation of Pakistan and Afghanistan as key allies in the war against terror. The destabilisation of north Africa and the opening of the door for islamist insurgents in the north African Arab Sahel states and the west African sub-region.

The display of weakness and procrastination before Iran and it's covert agenda to build a nuclear bomb. The display of double standards in the State of Bahrain and the over-pampering of the Arab Gulf states. The sheer mess that has been created in Syria and the indecision and procrastination of the Obama administration who have abandoned the opposition forces in that country even as thousands of innocent people are being slaughtered by Assad's brutal regime.The insincerity of purpose and sheer coldness being displayed towards Israel and the indifference to her dangerous and existential plight. The disdain and contempt shown to all people of faith, the evangelical movement, the christian far-right and the vision of the old Pilgrim Fathers that founded the great country that is known as the United States of America.

The removal of the words "God" and "Israel" from the Democratic Party Convention. The disasterous handling of the American economy that has acquired a five trillion dollar deficit in the last four years. The rise of islamic fundamentalism in Mali and Nigeria due to a shortsighted and reckless policy in Libya. The taking of power by the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and the rise in power of Al Shabbad in Somalia and East Africa. The inexplicable refusal to declare Boko Haram (the islamist terror group that is bombing and killing thousands in northern Nigeria) as a terrorist organisation.

The gradual turning of America into a quasi- welfarist state where ''big government'' reigns and in which the traditional engine room of growth that is known as the American middle class is being systematically weakened and destroyed. The desecration of the traditional family unit and good old fashioned christian values by the adoption of strange and liberal "new age'' practices, values and philosophies. The inability to protect the lives of American diplomats living abroad and the lack of firm reprisals after the killing of the American Ambassador and other Americans by terrorists in Libya. The massive foreign debt that America has acquired in the last four years. The huge quantum of cash that America is is now owing China and so on and so forth.

These are just some of Obama's disastarous legacies and sadly the mistakes he has made in his foreign policy in north Africa particularly impacts on us directly in Nigeria and in west Africa. Let me give you just one example of that. Had it not been for the fall-out of the mess in Libya and the brutal way in which Muammar Ghadaffi, the Libyan leader, was murdered in cold blood one year ago, his Taureg friends and allies in north Africa would not have been inspired and driven to take over northern Mali and create a Taliban-style islamic fundamentalist state there and northern Nigeria would not have been flooded with jihadist footsoldiers and all manner of sophisticated arms and bombing devices for usage by Boko Haram.

With Obama all we see and hear are beautiful and inspirational speeches, a good deal of doublespeak, a failed economic policy and a weak, dangerous and thoroughly uninspiring foreign policy. Worst still all we see in Obama's African policy is unpredictability, chaos, the appeasement of terrorists and utter confusion. Given this I cannot come to any other conclusion than the fact that President Barrack Hussein Obama cannot be trusted with America or indeed the world for the next four years. In my view he is a very mysterious, strange and complex man and sadly he has proved to be a thoroughly disappointing President.

Consequently my prayer is that Governor Mitt Romney defeats him in the Presidential election which will hold in a few days time. If he does not I fear that the much predicted "beginning of the end" of America as a world economic power may have just begun. With China on the rise, Russia waxing strong, Brazil, India and Japan flexing their muscles and the European Union finally beginning to take shape and find her feet, in the next twenty years the world will be a very different place and America may no longer be "prima inter pares" (the first amongst equals). Only Romney can stop that downward trend. I am aware of the fact that, given Obama's ancestry, this may not be a popular position to take amongst those of us that are people of colour and that are Africans but nevertheless it is still my position. I may be wrong but at least I have provided some food for thought. God bless America.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/femifanikayode?fref=ts

14 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by olatomiwa(f): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2012
Fani Kayode must be a joker! He had a chance to show his talent as an administrator here in Nigeria when he was the Minister of Aviation, yet we had nothing but one Air travel mishap after another. Did we think he and his much admired mentor, Baba, used the blood of Nigerians for rituals? Yes! Did anybody raised this in the social media? No! It is only because people had the grace not to show their social and religious bigotry to the whole world! Fani Kayode has never been known to think of the implications of his utterances. That was why he publicly disgraced himself as the media assistant for OBJ, by fanning the embers of the fire of antagonism between OBJ and Atiku, only to apologise publicly in order to save his political career. Msheeeeew. I think he is still on crack!

42 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by friedrice1: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2012
^^^^ You must be very silly.
How does the the nonsense you just spewed here concern the message
Fani Kayode passed.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by ektbear: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2012

A couple more questions will suffice to illustrate this point. Why is it that each time Barrack Obama is about to submit himself for a Presidential election and seek a mandate from his people there is a raging, monuemental, earth-shattering and record-breaking freak of a storm which kills numerous people in America? It happened a few days before his Presidential election in 2008 and it is has just happened again a few days before his Presidential election in 2012. Again why is it that on the first day of the convention of the opposition Republican party, both in 2008 and again this year, yet another violent and dangerous killer storm hit the towns in which the two conventions were held causing them both to be partially disrupted? What is Obama's relationship with the elemental forces? What is his relationship with God or some lesser deity? What is his source of power and what is his spiritual foundation? There is no doubt that he is a powerful orator and that he delivers brilliant speeches that mesmerises his audience. Yet so did Adolf Hitler and we all know what he was.

Which kyn bullsh1t be dis? Is FFK a political commentator, or a village herbalist?

FFK, stick to your analysis of naija politics and affairs...when discussing US political issues you are clearly out of your depth

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2012
Consequently my prayer is that Governor Mitt Romney defeats him in the Presidential election which will hold in a few days time. If he does not I fear that the much predicted "beginning of the end" of America as a world economic power may have just begun. With China on the rise, Russia waxing strong, Brazil, India and Japan flexing their muscles and the European Union finally beginning to take shape and find her feet, in the next twenty years the world will be a very different place and America may no longer be "prima inter pares" (the first amongst equals). Only Romney can stop that downward trend. I am aware of the fact that, given Obama's ancestry, this may not be a popular position to take amongst those of us that are people of colour and that are Africans but nevertheless it is still my position. I may be wrong but at least I have provided some food for thought. God bless America.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/femifanikayode?fref=ts

It is such a pity that FFK, a two-time Nigerian minister, sees his own demise in the ascendancy of other nations angry
Talk about complete loss of self dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
Femi Fani Kayode is talking too much these days.I don't know between his and El-rufai who is a better talkative.does Obama give a fucck about him? Why is he drinking chloroquine for another man's malaria? Mtscheeew!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by CuntDestroyer: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
berem: Femi Fani Kayode is talking too much these days.I don't know between his and El-rufai who is a better talkative.does Obama give a fucck about him? Why is he drinking chloroquine for another man's malaria? Mtscheeew!

blame it on jobblessnes

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by redsun(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
ekt_bear:

Which kyn bullsh1t be dis? Is FFK a political commentator, or a village herbalist?

FFK, stick to your analysis of naija politics and affairs...when discussing US political issues you are clearly out of your depth

That tell you he a NIGERIAN and he is "forked" to the brim.

An intellectual slave.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by advocate666: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
How can a loving father call his son a name that rhymes with [size=22pt]FANNY![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Ijebulogic(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
I hope there is an error and this very narrow minded analysis didnt really come from the lips of one of our leaders? Let me share a few points so that readers are not misled:

1. Claim that American Presidents dont bow etc....please go and watch decades of footage of what US Presidents do when they meet the Queen of England. Pictures dont lie.
2. Israel and Palestine claim - No President fought for the recognition of Palestine as much as Bill Clinton - its a historical fact. What has Obama said or done about the region that Clinton didnt say or do? i dont get it.
3.why are there hurricanes and natural disasters during Obama's campaign - kindly note that Hurricane season in the US falls in the last quarter of the year...same time that campaigns intensify for the November election...its not rocket science.
4. Obama is a strong orator so he is evil? - emm, like Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King and Bill Clinton right? This point is so weak it may not deserve a comment
5. supporting a womans right to choose termination (in cases of rape, incest, abuse, deformity etc) and other liberal positions were not invented by Obama sir. For those who dont understand every party has a manifesto and the President serving under the flag of that party promotes the manifesto. The democrats are "liberal" on such issues and have always been. Same way the republicans believe all Americans should own weapons and kill trespassers on sight! who is more evil?
6. I'm lost as to how Boko Haram etc is Obama's fault - is the writer for real?
7. Obama is responsible for the economic crisis?? Have you forgotten that George Bush wrecked the US by spending billions upon billions on fighting a fake war in IRAQ, Afghanistan while the real terrorists -Osama Bin Laden was in Pakistan?

Now answer the following:
1. Obama took out Osama Bin Laden in one of the bravest operations ever sanctioned by a US President. Osama's body was dumped at sea (considered an insult by muslims). Is this what islamic fundamenatists do??
2. Obama's administration sponsored covert operations in North African states to support the "Arab Spring" - Libya<Egypt, Tunisian dictators were removed without the US firing one bullet. These were some of the worst dictators of our time and were all strategically removed via CIA, FBI "covert" operations instead of a full blown war as George Bush would have done. is this what an evil man does?
3. The US job market, Stock Market and industries such as the Auto industry are better off than when Bush left office. Statistics dont lie. So why was this not mentioned.

I'm not an expert on schizophrenia but the article reminded me of the type of drug-infused delusional schizophrenic articles a course mate used to write back in University. It really is misleading and not fact based.

57 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by esere826: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^^ dude thanks for your analysis
But please the man is not 'one of my leaders'

I really can't believe that the Nigerian system could throw up someone like that with so much subjective sense of judgement as a top policy maker...Damn
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by nku5: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Fani Kayode is right. Anybody who has an eye on current world events and the nonsense obama is doing will know obama is laying a nice foundation for the anti-christ described in the book of revelation.

A word is enough for the wise. Only those who are not wise need to get it knocked into their heads first

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by esere826: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2012
^^^ common mate. Get off this.

I am a xtian and believe that there would someday emerge an antichrist. But mate, we need to be careful of who we are and what we say, and its impact on our actions.
The same 'prophetic/religious/messiahnic' complex inspired the raid of iraq by Bush and Blair only to be seen to be a fundamental mistake

If the scripture has made a prophesy that the antichrist will be, how can we possibly stop it?
........By voting ouut Barak Obama?? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by malele(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
Stupid man.
Then nigerian leaders are what?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Pain(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
If men like Obama are labeled "Anti-Krist" then I guess we need more of "Anti-Krists" in place of the baboons that hold sway on the corridors of power in Nigeria cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
nku5: Fani Kayode is right. Anybody who has an eye on current world events and the nonsense obama is doing will know obama is laying a nice foundation for the anti-christ described in the book of revelation.

A word is enough for the wise. Only those who are not wise need to get it knocked into their heads first

I thought the anti-christ arrived in the mould of leech-like, thieving political leaders foisted on Nigeria long ago, no?

Keep on deluding yourself by searching for imaginary enemies, at a time when your open sore invites much ridicule.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by nku5: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
No bruv there have always beenn despots and corrupt african leaders. The anti-christ as described will be cheered into office after such ppl have lad waste to most of our wealth and resources.

I'm not looking for imaginary enemies dude because I know the signs to look out for. even the moost mindless atheist knows the world is at a very interesting juncture. You can deny it all u want but u know we are n the end times.

Obama has given homos all the momentum they need to seek for "human rights" the world over among other disturbng policies of his. He isn't the anti christ but he's laying the bed for the beast to come screw humanity

eGuerrilla:

I thought the anti-christ arrived in the mould of leech-like, thieving political leaders foisted on Nigeria long ago, no?

Keep on deluding yourself by searching for imaginary enemies, at a time when your open sore invites much ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by zeal500: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Romney All the way
Obama OUT

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Xfactoria: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Fani-Kayode is just looking for attention or at least intent at driving traffic to his FB page to test his followership. Before Barack Obama’s presidency, same sex marriage and abortion have been in the fore-front of the Democratic Party’s agenda in the US. In fact, Obama has been slow to embrace that stance saying and I quote “my opinion on them is still evolving” until recently when his party mandated him to take a stand. On the Hurricanes, it is the most stupid propaganda about this election. Hurricanes happen at about the same period of the year in the United States and so do the primaries and general elections that hold at about the same period four years ago. This does not require rocket science to figure out. On the war in Syria, America’s economy is just healing from the recession and it would be foolhardy for Obama to channel tax-payer’s money to fund a war in Syria that holds no economic benefit to the United States unlike Libya’s oil in which America stands to increase its stake over China’s. In addition, America’s policy on Syria has been compelled to a “stand-aloof” because the rebels there are much more aligned to Al-Qaeda. The US is weary of repeating the mistake it made in Egypt where they helped the opposition only for non-loyalist Muslim brotherhood, who could threaten the Israeli state, to emerge. On the size of government, Fani-Kayode needs to get his facts right. America’s government overhead has been on the decline since Obama’s presidency.

As far as I’m concerned, this election is to decide whether Americans appreciate Obama’s efforts to arrest the recession and stabilize the economy or whether they feel he should have resolved all issues in 4yrs. Obama dug the pit for himself when he promised heaven in 2008. From feelers here in the US, Obama still have a marginal chance over Romney.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by wowo2: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
everyone is entitled to his opinion but not all including this is befitting of any rumination

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by funkybaby(f): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
fani kayode and his attention seeking ways ! undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Damitism: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2012
We all know obama is the forerunner of the anti-christ

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by ogayor: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
My simple question. If Obama loss the election will it stop the coming of anti- Christ as it was written in the book of revelation. I guess no.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2012
The anti-christ wouldn't be a single individual , it would be more like a movement , a collective efforts of anti-christs would give birth to the NWO and this is where the beast comes in . The beast would be the singular entity . The naive man would think GOP VS DEMS , Meanwhile the puppet masters who control the NWO would be having a laugh at how naive the world is . There's a tradition in the white house whereby the outgoing president writes a short note and turns it over and places it on his table (Its usually the last thing the out going president does) , No other person is allowed to read this note except the incoming president , So what does that tell you ? These presidents GOP / DEM are all working towards the same agenda . Forget the political campaigns , They are all the same . Puppets . That was what the whole arab spring was about , replacing the opinionated , hard headed arab president with the western / NWO approved puppet

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by pedrojustice: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
FUNNY FANNY... Go and mind your country. You had the a chance to prove your self worth as a Minister but u didn't. Instead you were there speaking long grammar.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by bittyend(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
This tool is giving the house knee-grow, Obama, too much credit.

Obama is too dumb to be the anti-christ. How the phuck can a poster who has no power whatsoever be the anti-christ?

Obama is just Obama, the son of a Kenya man and a woman whose parents were CIA agents.

Just let the lameduck Obama be and stop giving him too much credit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by tunnytox(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
Who still take this clown serious? undecided FFK is 100% clown
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Gatelight: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2012
its not a sign of the anti-Christ

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2012
bittyend: This tool is giving the house knee-grow, Obama, too much credit.

Obama is too dumb to be the anti-christ. How the phuck can a poster who has no power whatsoever be the anti-christ?

Obama is just Obama, the son of a Kenya man and a woman whose parents were CIA agents.

Just let the lameduck Obama be and stop giving him too much credit. undecided

Shymmex . Most if not all Western leaders and indeed world leaders are anti christs and the dumber you are the better . So obama being dumb only helps the cause after all he is a puppet and puppets aren't allowed to have a mind of their own.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
nku5: No bruv there have always beenn despots and corrupt african leaders. The anti-christ as described will be cheered into office after such ppl have lad waste to most of our wealth and resources.

I'm not looking for imaginary enemies dude because I know the signs to look out for. even the moost mindless atheist knows the world is at a very interesting juncture. You can deny it all u want but u know we are n the end times.

Obama has given homos all the momentum they need to seek for "human rights" the world over among other disturbng policies of his. He isn't the anti christ but he's laying the bed for the beast to come screw humanity

Rather than tackle rogue African leaders, you see it as a normal thing and have decided to accuse Obama of being an anti-Christ. Where is the logic? Something tells me you get your info from BB broadcasts.

Whether you agree with their personal lifestyle or not, they are just as human as anyone else and deserve their rights. It's gross how Africans/African-Americans, the last people to be thought of subhuman, open their mouths to speak of denying homosexuals their rights when they or their ancestors suffered under the Jim Crowe system, the Black Codes, and/or slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by bittyend(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
What the phuck is anti-christ anyway, stupid people?

Oops the 666 mark of the beast utter tosh, no? cheesy cheesy

You fools already have 666 smashed on your foreheads, but I doubt you know that.

Tired of these Christian nutters and their medieval book fallacies.

Muthaphuck anti-christ, America and Israel are the real anti-christ!

BTW, I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ by Spirit1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2012
Today I became officially ashamed of Nigerian politicians. What was OBJ thinking when he appointed this guy a minister. A man that looted Nigeria's collective wealth and personally caused the death of citizens because he was more interested in looting than ensuring the safety of air travellers. What a shame for my people to identify with FFK as a former minister and policy maker. It is one thing for him to oppose Obama's re-election (I am fine with that, as I support Gov.Romney for entirely different reasons), but to display such unwanton stupidity in his reasoning and arrive at absurd conclusions is bordersome! FFK if you do not know yet: you are Anti-Christ incarnate. You have blood in your hands; don't forget this any time you look at your mansions, your family and fat bank accounts.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indian Family Set Themselves On Fire (Pictures) / US Election 2016 Results: Donald Trump Gaining Edge Over Hilary Clinton / Biden Vows To Take Action To Prevent Russia From Attacking Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.