Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud (32122 Views)

Pic: Elon Musk Had Twins With One Of His Top Executives / Bank Ceos, Top Executives Jittery As EFCC Orders Bankers To Declare Assets / Nigerian Banks Sack 2,929 Workers In Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud by philsbaba: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2023
BoldBrainz:
See space bookers above!

Whoever they're parading and whatever they're stealing, they should sha not touch my small fixed deposit in my account, cause I don't know road to police station..🤷‍♂️.. I only know how to buy AZ and gin for street boys and they'll scatter banking premises with glocks and machetes.
buy az and gin for them to waste bullet. Mumu man 😂😂
Re: Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud by sameks08(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2023
Indirectly balancing their books
Re: Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud by BoldBrainz(m): 3:14am On Sep 01, 2023
philsbaba:
buy az and gin for them to waste bullet. Mumu man 😂😂

grin grin
That's the idea.
Re: Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud by akslink: 3:34am On Sep 01, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/banks-sack-110-top-executives-others-over-n82bn-fraud/?amp
we they quickly pointed fingers to our leaders but majority of us are corrupted In this country

1 Like

Re: Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud by Chetas81(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Did I state support for fraudsters

Some people are just frustrated.

Go sleep
this your eleriburuku comments, speak a lot about you, systematically, you guys involved in yahoo business, still you cannot point your achievements, now you guys add ritualism, still you won't get it right, no matter your struggles, you guys have been curse
Re: Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2023
Chetas81:
this your eleriburuku comments, speak a lot about you, systematically, you guys involved in yahoo business, still you cannot point your achievements, now you guys add ritualism, still you won't get it right, no matter your struggles, you guys have been curse

You must be a banker to be pained.

An agbadorian to be stew...paid

A frustrated he goat about to commit suicide

Lol. Go sleep
Re: Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud by Chetas81(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You must be a banker to be pained.

An agbadorian to be stew...paid

A frustrated he goat about to commit suicide

Lol. Go sleep
hhhhmmm you sick if you really think, something not wrong with you, look at your Mentality and how you can reason,at this present day of life, black African like you will suffer a lot,no magic to save you guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? / Fire Guts Shema Mega Petrol Filling Station In Abuja (Photos) / Mtn’s Mobile Money Bank Suffers N22B Fraud, Drags 18 Banks To Court For Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.