Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

President Tinubu Fulfill Campaign Promise By Employing Millions Of Jobless Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Fulfill Campaign Promise By Employing Millions Of Jobless Youth (384 Views)

Lawan: We'll Support Buhari To Fulfill Campaign Promises / Nigerian State With The Highest Number Of Jobless And Lazy Youths / Presidential Campaign Promise: You Won’t Regret Voting APC In 2019 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu Fulfill Campaign Promise By Employing Millions Of Jobless Youth by Beenibroz(m): 1:34am On Sep 01, 2023
President Tinubu has fulfilled one his of campaign promises by giving jobs to millions of jobless youths in Nigeria.

Recent investigation has proven that just within three months of President Tinubu's tenure in office, many Nigerian youths have become digital and content creators, investigators, lawyers and judges as well as social media security agents.

Facts has also shown that more and more Nigerian youths have constantly stormed the social media platforms to perform their new duties as seen in regards to investigating the Chicago state university, creating various threads with on the expected result of the tribunal and many other activities that has kept the jobless Nigerian youths very busy these few months.

Indeed this is a very great development for the Nigerian youths and we pray for more jobs within the Tinubu 8 years administration that will favour the jobless youths and their families.

God bless Nigeria
Re: President Tinubu Fulfill Campaign Promise By Employing Millions Of Jobless Youth by olisaEze(m): 2:08am On Sep 01, 2023
I promised to buy my little cousin a brand new iPhone14 pro max. He’ll wait for it the same way I used to wait for all the bicycles his father promised but never got me when I was his age! Bia Op, how old are you?? grin
Re: President Tinubu Fulfill Campaign Promise By Employing Millions Of Jobless Youth by CJStarz: 4:24am On Sep 01, 2023
Nwokem,idi wicked 🤣🤣

olisaEze:
I promised to buy my little cousin a brand new iPhone14 pro max. He’ll wait for it the same way I used to wait for all the bicycles his father promised but never got me when I was his age! Bia Op, how old are you?? grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Fulfill Campaign Promise By Employing Millions Of Jobless Youth by Sparrk007(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2023
This agbadorians sef, well atleast Tinubu give you online biz on x and Nairaland to defend his licking ass cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Companies are reaping Nigerians off, I-go-Save laments. / Will You Go Back Jss 1 For 700 Million ? / Opinion: Omokri's Weak Attempt At Revisionism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.