Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video (1721 Views)

Rufai Of Arisetv Don Scatter Table - INEC Chairman Is Now A Headless Chicken / Peter Obi Don Scatter Everywhere - Just Watch This / Lecture on why Africans must be kept poor by ALL MEANS - dr. Howard Nicholas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Ugmedia: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Marineson(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2023
Our incoming president

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by PepeXKermit: 6:09am On Sep 01, 2023
Obi, is the man. He understands whatt a country should do to position itself in the world.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by WorldRichest: 6:10am On Sep 01, 2023
Ugmedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5O8FA8VP7U

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by SmartPolician: 6:16am On Sep 01, 2023
The video is stale. I have seen it several times.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Tochi3(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2023
WorldRichest:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Tochi3(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2023
SmartPolician:

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Ashez: 6:31am On Sep 01, 2023
Our real President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by enemybulldozer(m): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is a sign of ebola infected.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Jostoman: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2023
Obi is a clean man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Chochovini: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2023
That ebola from iragbiji must be kicked out to pave way for a man of the people, a man of integrity, a man who can tell you to go verify his claims without any iota of fear. The man is Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Peter The Rock

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Jackson619007: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2023
Tinubu is already there, i bet he knows nothing about all this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Lanretoye(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2023
Dj YK mule...by now people are supposed to be relocating to anambra and not the other way round.
BigBlackPreek:
Peter The Rock
so only igbos represent the people in this country,the yorubas and hausas are not.mumu till 2031 na wetin una be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Bigkoko: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2023
So inspiring!
Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Wainey: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2023
PepeXKermit:
Obi, is the man. He understands whatt a country should do to position itself in the world.
So why didn't he position Anambra?
Talking is very easy.

No be so Tinubu promise 3000, pages of renewed hope? See where we are now
Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by PepeXKermit: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2023
Wainey:
So why didn't he position Anambra?

Go and verify... lol.
Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Wainey: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Go and verify... lol.
verify what?
That he invested Anambra money into a bank where he will be getting up to $5m yearly?

The earlier u know that all these politicians u people glorify have nothing upstairs, the better for us.
Dollar is now 920 at the parallel market, renewed hope has renewed our hunger
Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by PepeXKermit: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2023
Wainey:
verify what?
That he invested Anambra money into a bank where he will be getting up to $5m yearly?

The earlier u know that all these politicians u people glorify have nothing upstairs, the better for us.
Dollar is now 920 at the parallel market, renewed hope has renewed our hunger

Obi is not your president. Go and face your president on the exchange rate. lol

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Racoon(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2023
I call on all Nigerians to unite our efforts in the journey of taking back our nation from the cold hands of corruption, insecurity and unproductivity. 2023 is a very critical year that will determine the next direction of our nation.

This nation cannot continue in its all round retrogressive movement in the coming years, as that will result in its total collapse. 2023 is an existential year in the history of our nation. It is a year we all must unite against the continued abuse of our nation's democracy and economy.

The power is in our hands to take back our nation, this year, and make it work. I call on Nigerians to support me in saving our nation. My commitment is securing the country, unifying the nation and moving it from consumption to production.

I call on Nigerians to hold me accountable to my promises for a better nation, when I am elected. I have made a pact with Nigerians and I will not leave any of my promises unfulfilled. Nigerians can hold me accountable by my words of promise.

I wish Nigerians a very productive 2023 and urge everyone to remain law abiding, while contributing to the growth and development of the nation. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609538061138014209?t=a6byNSNRvaaWg6fzeCAZ_g&s=08
Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Landowner101(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2023
Man wey sabi, it's just unfortunate that I'm sharing country with some mentally deranged and first class hypocrites, who prefare the country rots than for a competent man from a tribe they fear most rule the country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Wainey: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Obi is not your president. Go and face your president on the exchange rate. lol
Obi is even worse than Tinubu.

Someone that got his best advice from a mad man.
Who will take that person serious?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by PepeXKermit: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2023
Wainey:

Its foolishness going back and forth with you.. you do not have sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Benwallt(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2023
I must commend him. He spoke well but after knowing all these why did he govern Anambra State the way he did? That means he didn't learn anything from the prof. but the 100dollars dashed him. Talk is cheap. With the experience he just shared, Anambra State should have been the best state in Nigeria.

I understand that governing anywhere in Nigeria is a complex job but if you are complex and had taken in the kind of experience this man shared above and you still failed as a leader which he in Anambra State then it is just ineptitude.

Obi is no capable of ruling Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Goodvibes007: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by chopnaira: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2023
More campaign after election. Perhaps, this campaign is for 2027.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by chopnaira: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2023
Benwallt:
I must commend him. He spoke well but after knowing all these why did he govern Anambra State the way he did? That means he didn't learn anything from the prof. but the 100dollars dashed him. Talk is cheap. With the experience he just shared, Anambra State should have been the best state in Nigeria.

I understand that governing anywhere in Nigeria is a complex job but if you are complex and had taken in the kind of experience this man shared above and you still failed as a leader which he in Anambra State then it is just ineptitude.

Obi is no capable of ruling Nigeria
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Benwallt(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2023
Wainey:

I am just happy that everybody on this forum is strong emotionally. This your reply is capable of inducing coma in the heart of OP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by chopnaira: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2023
Wainey:

The mad man below:

Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Wainey: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Its foolishness going back and forth with you.. you do not have sense.
It's foolishness thinking Obi has anything to offer.
I'd rather vote Sowore than voting Obi
Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by udede(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2023
SmartPolician:
you have not even started seeing it. Meanwhile know this and know peace. RELEVANT NEWS DON'T GO STALE NOR EXPIRE
Re: Peter Obi Don Scatter Table Again Oh � Africans Must Watch This Video by Kentursky(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2023
And what did he do in small Anambra ?
PepeXKermit:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Collapsing, Supreme Court To Demand Polling Booths Result / South East Nigeria Landmass Manipulated On Wikipedia South East Page / National Assembly Returns N7b To The National Treasury/N300B from the FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.