Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

A woman of 50 years Love His Son And Have Sexual Feelings For Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A woman of 50 years Love His Son And Have Sexual Feelings For Him. (680 Views)

People Who Have Sexual Fetish (18+) / How To Handle My Colleague Sexual Feelings Towards Me Without Hurting Her / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A woman of 50 years Love His Son And Have Sexual Feelings For Him. by McSaviour(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2023
A mother of 50 years had a sexual feelings for his son ,because of what she saw from him ,she said that his penis is bigger than her husband own and she had been attracted to him for sex .but his son declined and run out of the house .so the boy need help and advise on what to do .
Re: A woman of 50 years Love His Son And Have Sexual Feelings For Him. by charlesdinho(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2023
kill the evil woman
Re: A woman of 50 years Love His Son And Have Sexual Feelings For Him. by Shinjawestside: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2023
Nawaooo..

Evil women every where.
Re: A woman of 50 years Love His Son And Have Sexual Feelings For Him. by MSN1(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2023
Some people go say na lie, Sorry 4 people without Weird experiences.
The guy man should move out of the home if he is of age.
It is highly spiritual.
Re: A woman of 50 years Love His Son And Have Sexual Feelings For Him. by dawnomike(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2023
McSaviour:
A mother of 50 years had a sexual feelings for his son ,because of what she saw from him ,she said that his penis is bigger than her husband own and she had been attracted to him for sex .but his son declined and run out of the house .so the boy need help and advise on what to do .
It his turn to be sacrificed... Running was really his best bet!!!
Re: A woman of 50 years Love His Son And Have Sexual Feelings For Him. by illicit(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2023
His son
Re: A woman of 50 years Love His Son And Have Sexual Feelings For Him. by BlackAdam65: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2023
this is preposterous

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Pics / I'm Porting My SIM To Glo Because Of Their Free Data. / What Are The Blunders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.