Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu (12394 Views)

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / Buhari’s Talkative Aide, Lauretta Onochie Has Swallowed A Bitter Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by wildernessVoice: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2023
Only the masses are taking the bitter pill sir.
Please extend it to the president,(his families and aids), Legislators(families and aids, Judiciary officers(families and aids) and all those occupying exalted offices.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Nosa111(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2023
What has he done with the 1trillion naira subsidy money Na ogun go kill you and all your useless supporters
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2023
Excuse me sir, you must take from that pill. I believe in your leadership.

Because of you Sir, obedients carry unwanted pregnancy and born triplets. There problems don trippled.

So, Sir, be careful with your uterance
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Easylife1234: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Gbam. That true o
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by NaijaSumigan: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
DaTruths:
Bitter Pill must be administered for the common Nigerians right?
But The National Assembly and the Judicial council will be sharing Billions amongst themselves?

What are the steps made by Tinubu to reduce the cost of Governance so far?
Wike the other approved 825 Billion Naira for mere compensation of Abuja indigenes,which we all know is for embezzlement, what is Bitter pill about that?

i never knew i would ever regret voting for Asiwaju

You people were told but you never listened. You allowed stupid and greedy politicians fool you. They will never reduce their own gains, it's the people that will feel the pain for them to enjoy. They are not leaders but looters.

They are not worth to be seen as leaders cos their source of wealth is stained with blood and theft. Leave them, they all will sood fade away

1 Like

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by paramakina202: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Na you and your family go swallow the bitter pill.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by bukiah: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Which bitter pills have we not swallowed in this country before ntori Olorun?
Did this people know how old I am now?
Which time I go start to dey enjoy self.
Everytime "e go better, e go better"
I tire o jare
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by frugal(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
Greatestkidb:

What the president is saying is really out of point and his statement lack human empathy. Must you administer a bitter pill before someone get healed?
In most cases, yes. Or a very painful injection.
But that's not the point. The point is they're excluding themselves from taking the bitter pill. The pill needs to go round. In fact it needs to start from them.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Bankowner: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
I want to know the type of bitter pill the likes of Singapore and UAE administered to get them where they are today. Only in Africa we talk about suffering before smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by NOwazobia: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Watch as Tinubu re-echo these words for the next four years with no growth.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Longinyamapucci(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
complexstuffs:

Continue to copy while trekking looking for an Igbo man for a free ride.

Tinubu have inherited IIGB0S and their hatred from the Hausa/Fulani. He will manage them for 8 years, and after that he will transfer them back to the north
it will go on and on like that for as long as God knows because they are our property,

They are a headache that every president must inherit and deal with for 8 years before passing them to the next president .

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Longinyamapucci(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
complexstuffs:

Continue to copy while trekking looking for an Igbo man for a free ride.

Tinubu have inherited IIGB0S and their hatred from the Hausa/Fulani. He will manage them for 8 years, and after that he will transfer them back to the north
it will go on and on like that for as long as God knows because they are our property,

They are a headache that every president must inherit and deal with for 8 years before passing them to the next president .

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Stevosty: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
complexstuffs:

Its obvious you are heartless, if you and your family are enjoying this government policies, at least show pity for your relatives and other APC supporters that are suffering, because the Igbos will always find a way to survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Greatestkidb: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
frugal:

In most cases, yes. Or a very painful injection.
But that's not the point. The point is they're excluding themselves from taking the bitter pill. The pill needs to go round. In fact it needs to start from them.
The thing is, our leaders will never follow this way
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by frugal(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Greatestkidb:

The thing is, our leaders will never follow this way
Exactly! Which makes his speech/request comical.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by yarimo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
MrsTblooms:
but, when I observed the person below you you asked people to ignore, he has over "60 likes" while you have a little above"20 likes"
So likes is now an achievement to you? Very unfortunate
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by yarimo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
If I sight you I would use you for ritual asap
kanayo o kanayo elder brother detected
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by johnsonphemmy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Like I always say it we did not have the right people in our country Government but those that are there to finish it pats pats
Sijo01:
Balabue leave that seat. It doesn't belong to you.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Greatestkidb: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
frugal:

Exactly! Which makes his speech/request comical.
And unintelligent!
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by NaijaSumigan: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
It shall not be well with you Tinubu. You will surely go down.
You think your corrupt army will help you out, we shall see.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by biafranrealson: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
We have taken the worst bitter pill by allowing you rigged your drug body ti be president.
Now is the time to vomit that bitter pill.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Ozommadu: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Starships4u:
This is a bitter truth,
Even Jesus wont be able to rebuild NIGERIA without stepping on many toes and disappointing many persons....

Shut up
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by jude79(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nigerians have only knowned bitter pill throughout their lives, the PDP years, even though they were corrupt, they had conscience and were mindful of hurting Nigeria and Nigerians economy, but since this APC bandits and criminals came in, conscience was replaced with propaganda, it has been bitter pill after bitter pill on the easily deceived naive tribally inclined and religious bigoted masses, and to cap it all, after the sufferings, then suffering pro max will be loaded on Nigerians, while the criminal politicians cash out, below is exactly what is happening.

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
yarimo:
Carry on sir, majority of Nigerians are proud of your style of leadership
Only a heartless fool will make such careless statement.
Can you say that nonsense on the street?
Slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Error401: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bitter pill only meant for the masses lol

Newsstories1:
Bitter Pill Must be Administered to Build Better Future for Nigeria - President Tinubu

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-on-reforms-bitter-pill-must-be-administered-to-build-better-future-for-nigeria/amp
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by BOYS2MEN: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
BASTARD SADWASTERNER CERTIFICATE FORGER .....na masses go always pay for the looting una don loot d country dry....
Newsstories1:
Bitter Pill Must be Administered to Build Better Future for Nigeria - President Tinubu

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-on-reforms-bitter-pill-must-be-administered-to-build-better-future-for-nigeria/amp
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by michoim(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
Story!!! Nonsense...
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by JustPowerApps(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
Normal pill and the country is this hard, imagine switching to Bitter pill cool Mah sha go prepare my passport incase.

Government wey never bitter wey things cost like this
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by kafeii123: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
This life ehn....so na citizens suppose dey swallow bitter pills...and farming the vast lands with cutlass and hoes instead of tractors.....while politicians allocate and embezzle in billions....we will be fine last last
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
While you and your fellow chronic thieves and looters live large at the expense of common wealth

Bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Starships4u(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ozommadu:

Shut up

I refuse to believe yhu are a PO supporter.. see how yhu disgrace a noble man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha's ADC Beats Policeman To Coma / Yemi Osinbajo Had His LLB Degree At 21, Not 19 / El-rufai Donates Land To Methodist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.