Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,200 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu (12396 Views)

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / Buhari’s Talkative Aide, Lauretta Onochie Has Swallowed A Bitter Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by bluefilm: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
What a joker!
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by bigiyaro(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
The problem is, you cannot be giving me bitter pills while you and your children dey drink milk and honey.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Ozommadu: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Starships4u:

I refuse to believe yhu are a PO supporter.. see how yhu disgrace a noble man.

So he's a noble man today? Yoruba Muslim people are always confused
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Slimwhyt(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
See him mouth like bitter pill
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Starships4u(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ozommadu:

So he's a noble man today? Yoruba Muslim people are always confused

Oga Rest!
Who's Yoruba Muslim?

So yhu think everyone who's sees an iota of light truth in people with diverse views or political inclination is Yoruba Muslim?

Think Nigeria first before we think Tribe.
I look be PO to the core... Doesn't mean that he would do magic in Nigeria... He'd still remove FS and there's no better way to do that....
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Didijiji: 6:31am On Sep 02, 2023
complexstuffs:
Inheritance is the reason dollar is almost 1k

It is very evident when a fool speaks

Tinubu have inherited IIGB0S and their hatred from the Hausa/Fulani. He will manage them for 8 years, and after that he will transfer them back to the north
it will go on and on like that for as long as God knows because they are our property,

They are a headache that every president must inherit and deal with for 8 years before passing them to the next president .

Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Ozommadu: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Starships4u:

Oga Rest!
Who's Yoruba Muslim?

So yhu think everyone who's sees an iota of light truth in people with diverse views or political inclination is Yoruba Muslim?

Think Nigeria first before we think Tribe.
I look be PO to the core... Doesn't mean that he would do magic in Nigeria... He'd still remove FS and there's no better way to do that....

PO mentioned measures he'll take before subsidy removal, go back and read it and stop being mischievous.

Aren't you proud to be a yoruba Muslim?
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Starships4u(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2023
Ozommadu:

PO mentioned measures he'll take before subsidy removal, go back and read it and stop being mischievous.

Aren't you proud to be a yoruba Muslim?

Oga Zuoike...
I'm no Yoruba Muslim... I'm just being logical here... He listed steps he'd take and yhu now think it's rocket science that they work as planned?
For yhur information, Tinubu didn't remove fuel subsidy, he only implemented the removal.

Desist with the tribes name calling, it's not nice.
Abu'm nwa_afo di ani.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Ozommadu: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Starships4u:

Oga Zuoike...
I'm no Yoruba Muslim... I'm just being logical here... He listed steps he'd take and yhu now think it's rocket science that they work as planned?
For yhur information, Tinubu didn't remove fuel subsidy, he only implemented the removal.

Desist with the tribes name calling, it's not nice.
Abu'm nwa_afo di ani.

Na you sabi...tinubu himself on the day of his inauguration said fuel subsidy is gone, why are you trying to twist something that happened before everyone's eye??

Did tinubu fixed refineries before implementation of the removal like you said? Had it been he did it same way Obi proposed and things got worst like now, only then can you say whatever rocket science you want.

I don't care if you are nwa afo or nwa ike...its none of my business
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Starships4u(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2023
Ozommadu:

Na you sabi...tinubu himself on the day of his inauguration said fuel subsidy is gone, why are you trying to twist something that happened before everyone's eye??

Did tinubu fixed refineries before implementation of the removal like you said? Had it been he did it same way Obi proposed and things got worst like now, only then can you say whatever rocket science you want.

I don't care if you are nwa afo or nwa ike...its none of my business

And yhu think fixing the refinery is a days Job?
I've got nothing to say with yhu....
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by Ozommadu: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2023
Starships4u:

And yhu think fixing the refinery is a days Job?
I've got nothing to say with yhu....

How many decades job do you think it is dear??
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
rotadeco27:
I agree with him on this , we have to bleed to laugh a lasting laughter. I only hope his intentions are what he says and the people working with him follow the roadmap. Whosoever rules Nigeria at this period will take the nation through same hardship except he wants to keep postponing the evil days and deepened the nation more into mess.

Capital MUMU.
Re: Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
complexstuffs:

See this one.
They don chop this one brain, keep change. cool

Tinubu have inherited IIGB0S and their hatred from the Hausa/Fulani. He will manage them for 8 years, and after that he will transfer them back to the north
it will go on and on like that for as long as God knows because they are our property,

They are a headache that every president must inherit and deal with for 8 years before passing them to the next president .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor / Akali, Ade-John, Musawa, Other Tinubu’s Ministers Missing In Action / Olusegun Odebunmi, Sponsor Of Press Gagging Bill, Suspends It For Consultation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.