Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court (27638 Views)

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" / Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Nonny95: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
spencekat:
Experienced lawyer for where?Just a holder of LLB and BL.

Don't mind the corndemned soul
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Nice2023(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
This is what I said earlier on.

Them go use court finish Wike.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by tojahh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wike represent yourself for court o. We heard you're a lawyer
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Benwallt(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
quote author=Chetas81 post=125504225] the citizen are not left out , including the citizen,who hates modernization
[/quote]

See them here.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by djon78(m): 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/demolition-abuja-land-owner-drags-wike-to-court/

Nice one

They should use the law courts on the guy

He thinks this is Rivers State

Let him go and demolish let's see his power

The courts are still supremacy

When Nigerian army wanted to drag Land with one of my mentors

He took them to court
After years of litigation

Court told Army to present there documents of title deeds
Dem begin yarn that it was during Gowon era they got the Land

Court warned them not to trespass again because my mentor had original documents to the Land

My mentor is using his Land uptill today

Na if you no get original title deed
Government go use you shine

Once you have original documents
Nothing government fit do except they are ready to pay heavily for compensation
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Igboslayer: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Yimu...una go explain for court tire .. ask Obi people, after presenting evidence to court for trial...Dem still dey look for evidence till this day.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Issit drag by the neck or by the trousers or by the leg grin grin grin grin
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by djon78(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nice2023:

You dey mind them
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by djon78(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
Igboslayer:
Yimu...una go explain for court tire .. ask Obi people, after presenting evidence to court for trial...Dem still dey look for evidence till this day.

But Obi used same court to get his mandate back twice in Anambra

Na who no know the power of the Court's will be yarning okoto
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by chaloskyx: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Truth is your case is going no where Nigetia is a lawless jungle and only the rich powerful connected individuals and politicians get justice even God has no power in this country😅😅
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by BoldBrainz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
helinues:

Your water don dey cook fish it don tey.

Try and be consistent, you once praised this same Wike on this forum but things went sour cos of 2023 election.

You just use proverbs that neither align with the subject matter nor connect with your intended message.

If "him water don dey cook fish wey don tey", then he has clearly been consistent with his effort to see the fish well cooked, owing to how much he has stuck to firing up his cooking pot, as insinuated in your second paragraph.

Helinues, stop disgracing your community on nairaland and go back to school!

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Kaymansion(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
undecided The matter that would be thrown out like a washing hand's water in the court
Wike and judiciary in Nigeria are best of friends cool
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Menclothing: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Do you have Cofo ?
Do you build Approved plan

Go to court and waste money
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Papayaayasager(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Let the waiting game being at the court, my poeple say seat down dey look na dog name, court matters in Nigeria na waiting game.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Yusman316(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nice2023:

Use which court case finish Wike? Those cases will be in court until Wike finish serving his term as fct minister
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Blitzking: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wine needs to be wise...everything no be gra gra before tinubu use am play 4d chess with notherners.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by mrksquare: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
You can't threaten Wike with lawsuits. He is also an experienced lawyer who has far and wide reaches in the judiciary than many know. Abuja and FCT need such a hardworking and daring man to restore the territory to it's foremost position as one of the best indigenous capitals in Africa.

Experience lawyer for a man that has never practiced nor stood before a judge to defend anyone before.

No doubt if has influence in the judiciary, which is obstensibly due to his penchant in inducing judges with financial gratification.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by LordBillionz: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
You can't threaten Wike with lawsuits. He is also an experienced lawyer who has far and wide reaches in the judiciary than many know. Abuja and FCT need such a hardworking and daring man to restore the territory to it's foremost position as one of the best indigenous capitals in Africa.
It's safe to say this since you aren't the victim
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Decarbonisation: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Wike will step on many toes and that will be his undoing.

Bookmark this.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by millionboi2: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
stop this your ass licking, which one is an experienced lawyer.apart from being successful in politics wike is a failed lawyer that can't construct a simple sentence.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by millionboi2: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nonny95:

Far wide in sending prayers to the mails of the judiciary right?

Btw, which case has he handled as a "lawyer", just as you bandled it.
don't mind him,let him be ass licking.wike failed as a lawyer na politics favor m if not him 4rugpull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Jobio1(f): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
The know this kamba he is a criminal .
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by ekhai(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Is04970:
Alhaji Kambi. A popular land grabber in FCT.
Hmmmmm IMMEDIATELY I SAW HIS NAME, MY ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE CASE CHANGED. I WISH THEM WELL. ALHAJI KAMBI? HABA.

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by millionboi2: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
tojahh:
he is charge and bend lawyer,he is only a successful politician

English self dey hard m
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Wike is so far the most active amongst all the ministers, I think Tinubu should start grooming him to take over when it's the turn of South East.

Is that your definition of democracy?

Is there any provision for what u typed in the coNstitution?
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by FireUpNow(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
I hope Wike will not press self destruct button?
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by BOYS2MEN: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
Just like you once praised buhari while he was still president...but his tenure came to an end ..you shifted goal post to your druggie, now condemning buhari .......I repeat go get a life.....SEUN na still man like you..or better still try hawk pure water ......e get why
helinues:

Your water don dey cook fish it don tey.

Try and be consistent, you once praised this same Wike on this forum but things went sour cos of 2023 election.

Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
You know how many cases dey court since
FireUpNow:
I hope Wike will not press self destruct button?
?
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by CosmicTim: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
O lorr far
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by CaptainAyub: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
tojahh:
Wike done buy trouble ooo.
Abokki go teach am say na them get one Nigeria.
Them go sue am to court wey be abokki be the judge and d judge go begin give injunction against government grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building A Solar-powered Hostel - A Learning Experience / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. / Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.