Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,920 members, 7,824,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court (27643 Views)

200 Houses To Go As Wike Orders Demolition Of Abuja Village For Presidential Plo / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" / Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by rafcrown(m): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Wike recently boasted that he will demolish houses and nothing will happen. He further stated that he will collect land from those who can not develop their land - the poor people , and give to those who can start building--the rich.
I believe that necessary precautions should be taking when buying land in Nigeria but I strongly condemn this idea of crazy demolition of houses except when health and safety issues are involved. A house building cannot be completed in a single day or week. Employ people and informants to go round during construction. Think about fines and the like for completed buildings. Government land everywhere without development in sight for the next 20 years.
The target is where poor people occupy to be demolished and packaged for rich people. The target areas are market areas presently occupy by the common people being considered for those with ill gotten money. The target areas are where political opponents occupy.
Dugbe market, Oshodi market and Tejuosho market previously occupied by the average Nigerians now by banks and wealthy people. Oworonshoki recently demolished. Fire incidents do not just happen without a mission in all those places.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by FireUpNow(m): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
You know how many cases dey court since?
Our courts dey select cases to judge

1 Like

Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Chetas81(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Benwallt:

See them here.
modernization and black African are not going together, that is why a leader in Africa will spend 20 years in power but cannot point out their achievements
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by nathyx(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2023
No evidence Alhaji you go explain tire grin
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by maxzzo1(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Iwin2: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
You can't threaten Wike with lawsuits. He is also an experienced lawyer who has far and wide reaches in the judiciary than many know. Abuja and FCT need such a hardworking and daring man to restore the territory to it's foremost position as one of the best indigenous capitals in Africa.

______________https://punchng.com/abuja-master-plan-why-wike-must-demolish-aso-villa-bwala/?amp cut Q
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Iwin2: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2023
rafcrown:
Wike recently boasted that he will demolish houses and nothing will happen. He further stated that he will collect land from those who can not develop their land - the poor people , and give to those who can start building--the rich.
I believe that necessary precautions should be taking when buying land in Nigeria but I strongly condemn this idea of crazy demolition of houses except when health and safety issues are involved. A house building cannot be completed in a single day or week. Employ people and informants to go round during construction. Think about fines and the like for completed buildings. Government land everywhere without development in sight for the next 20 years.
The target is where poor people occupy to be demolished and packaged for rich people. The target areas are market areas presently occupy by the common people being considered for those with ill gotten money. The target areas are where political opponents occupy.
Dugbe market, Oshodi market and Tejuosho market previously occupied by the average Nigerians now by banks and wealthy people. Oworonshoki recently demolished. Fire incidents do not just happen without a mission in all those places.

https://punchng.com/abuja-master-plan-why-wike-must-demolish-aso-villa-bwala/?amp
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by Iwin2: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I may not know how these things work but most of these people got the approvals from previous governments, is it that every government that comes into power, land owners will have to get an approval from them or what? You can't tell me that all of them have fake paper. Fake paper from appropriate bodies in charge abi? Or same land that will end up being given to another group of people again which another government will still come and demolish?

Make una stop to dey invest una money on buying land in Abuja, that's my advice.

I wonder ooo
Let the master plan be available for all to see

https://punchng.com/abuja-master-plan-why-wike-must-demolish-aso-villa-bwala/?amp
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by legba1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
djon78:

You are a very big tout

You think we are talking of agbero things

As long as you have original documents

Government can't do anything

Else they will pay heavy compensation

My mentor is still using his Land

In fact he built a multi million naira factory on the Land

This matter pass your level
You no go fit understand even if we talk from today till next year

What i have seen, i bet you haven't seen half of it. Matters i have mediated in will amazed you. Pls, tell me, when wike as governor decided to withdraw AIT C of O in PH, do you think the document held by the media house was fake? The NA is just an organ of the FG. if wike as a governor of FCT decided against your boss land, your boss will explain tire.

And talking about name calling, some of you folks lack basic home training. The fact NL is a faceless forum doesn't mean you should be uncouth. Get your self some character, it will take you far.
Re: Demolition: Mohammed Ibrahim Kamba, Abuja Land Owner Drags Wike To Court by akin33(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building A Solar-powered Hostel - A Learning Experience / A Pictorial Documentation Of A New Home Building In Enugu. / Please Help, How Do I Stop My Landlord From Locking Me Outside Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.