Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu (44361 Views)

Halilu Shaba: Nigeria's Satellite Has Expired Now Functioning On GRACE- DG NASRA / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / Mahmoud Halilu Picks Adamawa Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by chopnaira: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
Round pegs in round holes. cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by donoso: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
He is totally unfit for the role. We need young and vibrant people but not the UNQUALIFIED.

From his resume and experiences, he is not fit to be the CEO of NASENI.

The post was given to him to maintain the opulence of the financiers of Tinubu's presidency.

I weep for this nation. A very shameful appointment!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Calitoscassius(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:
And he no give his online miscreants on Nairaland

All those ones still dey village dey fight for Tinubu with 2.5gb data

Wonderment
grin grin grin thoss ones already have agbado and agebro bank cards to witdraw free money from.. .......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Chibuzoripob: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
angry sad angry angry. U are looking for Eluuupees& IPOB yoots trouble undecided
Flathead8:
Why not Ibo man!

Nyaamiiri no reach 5 people for Tinubu government grin grin grin grin
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by just2endowed: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
ItisWell22:
Impressive resume. 💯

After three days of managing the gaming centre, Khalil and his team used the profits generated to plan and host an African themed party. Khalil performed as the DJ, and tickets sold out in a couple of hours.

Bro, there are some business center or gaming center we have manage for a months of weeks to least. But someone managing a gaming center for 3 days only without a verifiable fact or contract of job is some story I refuse to believe.
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by condralbedez: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
And no NL darling Daddy crews has made the list

Nah vulture grill dem go dey grill for the rest of the tenure be that.
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by soccerlite: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Slot of father has gone to son

Naseni or what

Many useless MDA just full nigeria, just for making money
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Akaegwu(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
For not studying in Almajiri and Koran school is unacceptable. Haram. Why study in a catholic school. We moslems reject his family action. We will boycott all their products for allowing their son to attend Christian school. It's HARAM
Nemere2020:
About KSH

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/the-quintessential-lifestyle-of-an-entrepreneur-guru-khalil-halilu/amp/
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Triangles1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

Be more concerned about the inflation that has finished you. I'm sure you have not eaten good food for days. Keep jumping like orangutan. Your story of skull mining for 20k may make headline on NL anytime soon.

E pain you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by onuman: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2023
Appointment after appointment after appointment in preparation for possible rerun presidential election. Naira value is going down for peanuts every day since June.
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Akaegwu(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by dkidd: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
festacman:
Having read his resume, I believe Khalil Halilu is a better fit for SMEDAN or NITDA than NASENI but I wish him success in office .

About NASENI
NASENI, by its mandate and scope of operation is the Nigerian only purpose built Agency designed to conduct developmental work in the areas of manufacturing and as such, it is capable of coordinating the proliferation of technologies developed either within or outside of its Centers including patents obtained. Technologies developed in the areas of spares, components and systems engineering are to be transferred to Entrepreneurs for the production of goods and services. Nigeria can have the benefit of a rapid technological development by strengthening NASENI. The mission of NASENI is to establish and nurture appropriate and dynamic Science and Engineering Infrastructure-base for achieving home-initiated and home-sustained industrialization through the development of relevant processes, capital goods and equipment necessary for job creation, national economic well-being and progress. A vision is, therefore, set to create an enabling knowledge-driven environment for local mass-production of standard parts, goods and services required for the Nation’s Technology Advancement. The mandate of NASENI is specifically in the area of capital goods research, production, and reverse engineering with respect to the following broad areas:
- Engineering Materials;
- Industrial and Analytical Chemical Materials;
-Scientific Equipment and components;
Engineering Equipment;
Engineering Designs and Standardization;
Power Equipment;
Source: NASENI website
Seconded...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:

Wonderment

😄😄😄😄
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by topyhanky(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
*VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!*
A REPUTABLE SCHOOL IS IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING TUTORS WITH ATTRACTIVE PAYMENT AND BENEFITS.
*ENGLISH LANGUAGE, CHEMISTRY*
*PHYSICS*, *MATHEMATICS*
*YORUBA* , *CLASS TEACHERS*
*ELEMENTARY TEACHERS*
KINDLY DM OR CALL ANY OF THIS NUMBERS BELOW:
*08065861708* *08065920918* *07065631048*
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Akaegwu(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2023
condralbedez:
And no NL darling Daddy crews has made the list

Nah vulture grill dem go dey grill for the rest of the tenure be that.
iseeee

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Triangles1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Megabig:

Stop disgracing your parents, if they didn’t meet up to the feat that “Pandora” has attained, the least you can do is to stop giving people the impression that they also birthed a troll thereby failing as a hardworking parent and also failed woefully by birthing a confused troll.

The appointment looks like a good one btw, appointing someone within the field and with relevant experience makes more sense

But this little epistle pain you, I Know the appointment is a good choice.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by TERMlNATOR(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:

Wonderment
dem tell u say tilumbu know say dem dey exist?

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Abujaexpress: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=125512660][/quote] No source and it's posted, but the one with source is ignored
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by dkidd: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
donoso:
He is totally unfit for the role. We need young and vibrant people but not the UNQUALIFIED.

From his resume and experiences, he is not fit to be the CEO of NASENI.

The post was given to him to maintain the opulence of the financiers of Tinubu's presidency.

I weep for this nation. A very shameful appointment!
Just saw this in the news now and I'm shocked but not surprised. We will get there one day sad
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Munamu: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by bong4(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nemere2020:
About KSH

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/the-quintessential-lifestyle-of-an-entrepreneur-guru-khalil-halilu/amp/

Very inspiring resume. Nothing was mentioned of his attending a Koranic school or becoming an almajiri. If he can be a mentor to the millions of beggarly children in Kano by supporting them academically and in other useful ventures, it will go a long way in making sure that many success stories after his kind will come out from the North.
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by jboixxx: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
3rd CEO within months!
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by brainhgeek(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
Bring your friends close, and your enemies closer.
If you don't gerit, fogerit!
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by jboixxx: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
3rd CEO in 5 months!
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by seunayantokun(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Does this sound good?
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Elsueno: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
Rich & will connected pikin grin grin grin dat was d major point in this shenanigans
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by davidtemi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
My Friend pikin, help me fix him somewhere
Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by kutashi: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
IconicR:
Asiwaju is a president that has the youth at heart
Ndi obidients from this topic below I want to know at what point did your obi became an overnight messiah
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Dindinrin! He is making stupid appointment and you people are cheering him!

I don't know he's so dull like this! No wonder, his original foot soldiers left him. They insisted, he will fail because they ran the show for him all while!

Do you know the meaning of NASENI?
Someone building app and opportuned brat to replace former CEO?
I think he's here to serve the rich ones! He definitely hate poor masses!

Who is actually advising him?
He won't be long on the seat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by ityP(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:

Wonderment

So you are supporting your candidate for appointment? Lmao. You guys never cease to amaze me

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by spako4(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:

Wonderment
As he dey pain you, he dey sweet us

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu by Confirmedzombie: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
Why not appoint an igbo person. The marginalisation of the igbos is getting out of hand.

Who did the igbos offend. Are igbos not part of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.