Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board (16255 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / "High Prices Is Here, Is Gone" — Tinubu Drops Second Gaffe In Bayelsa / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by figment232(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Harmattan10:
We have a listening President for the first time. May Nigeria Flourish 🙏
let him reverse subsidy na....yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by garfield1: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Okay. Na me nominate Orok Duke. Let's have peace, before you beat me over ordinary news as if any of those men are my family members.

Anyway,I don't like the nomination of orok duke.the man is an old timer that should be retired,he has being in politics since 1999.prince federal nominations are very bad,he nominates useless people for federal posts while he keeps the best at state level.orok is a spent politician and calabar south is overloaded
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by MummyMalik: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,wike nominated ASU okang not orok duke.orok duke massively supported prince otu.orok has no links with wike

You are versatile
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by xangerar: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2023
The manner the president reverses on appointments is ridiculously scandalous and suggestive of a big political power play of dog eat dog within the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by garfield1: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2023
MummyMalik:

You are versatile

How so
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Shimbo96(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu is confused

It's like he doesn't know what he's doing .

No wonder the country the economy of the country is nose diving

Maybe you are confused too😜😜

Check your useless speech 😏😏
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by rummmy: 1:07am On Sep 02, 2023
Action before thinking. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by DMerciful(m): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2023
All these appointments favours the person,his immediate family and friends.

Lets not celebrate these nonsense
chokekachy:
Protests from members of the APC have greeted the nominations of Akinjo & Oku Okang for been card-carrying members of the opposition PDP.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7821693/tinubu-appoints-new-board-management#125446729
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by 001Lagos: 1:56am On Sep 02, 2023
Shimbo96:

Maybe you are confused too😜😜

Check your useless speech 😏😏
mistake

Corrected
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by 001Lagos: 1:57am On Sep 02, 2023
rummmy:
Action before thinking. grin
the baba wey no get Sense
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by emkz: 4:38am On Sep 02, 2023
tesppidd:
How many things will Tinubu do and then go back to change?

Is this Baba stable at all?

In most cases, he defers to state governors to send him nominees from the states. It is just the sensible thing to do as a leader.

When those nominated turn out to have worked against the party, he defers to the people.

Remember most of those who worked for his victory in Rivers are PDP. Same thing in Delta. Even Cross Rivers. It is not strange that PDP guys get those positions.

I think Tinubu listens. That is a plus.
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by seunmsg(m): 6:12am On Sep 02, 2023
I’m glad that Akinjo from Ondo state was removed. Someone who attacked the president in such a manner shouldn’t be a beneficiary of the president’s goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by shoskid(m): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2023
tesppidd:

When you have buhari that'll over look things till get bad, You complained
Now you've Tinubu that listen to the people complained and adjusted based on their requests. You're still complaining
Nigerian is not easy to governed, Most of our people are just confused.
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Menclothing: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2023
A leader should always listen to cry if his followers and make amendments immediately
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by tesppidd: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2023
Simongm:

That is a government that listen and ready to make corrections.
It depends on which side of the divide you're on.

If you weren't a fan of Tinubu's you would have said he is not decisive.
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by tesppidd: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2023
shoskid:

Now you've Tinubu that listen to the people complained and adjusted based on their requests. You're still complaining
There's a very fine line between listening to the people and being indecisive.

Factos.
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by xangerar: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2023
shoskid:

It is not about being confused. Buhari's situation was not good at all that he overlooked. That does not however make it good that Tinubu beat back on almost every appointment after announcement.

It is a symptom that something is not im order especially when it repeats overtime. Also think about those involved. You can imagine it was you your name appeared on such a list and you have received 1001 congratulatory calls and so forth and next, the name is dropped without strong reasons.

It can still be tidier than that. It's a national administrative unit and not just a local county somewhere.
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Expanse2020(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I want the world to know that I have found the love of my life on nairaland.

I am in love with helinues.
I love you baby cry
You fit your self jare babe
Hell Anus hook Queen need more..
More pampas to your hooking🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by luizpippo(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2023
I actually pity educated people supporting this balablu speaking, i want to dance relic.
In one breath, you are praising him for appointing someone from the opposition, hailing him as the master strategist who is out to render the opposition as another of his party, then you wake up the next day, he has dropped that nomination, then you go into defense mode again, and starts praising him for being a good listener.🤣
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Jungleluv5: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2023
tesppidd:

when you don't have a listening ear you that is talking can you be a good leader at all noooo because your is blocked
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by luizpippo(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2023
shoskid:

I want to believe you praised him few days ago for being a master strategist with this appointment, hoping it is a way of entering into the opposition and rendering them stale, now it is listening ears🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Frezhkid10(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2023
DrTee1:
The important question is 'why is the President making these kind of mistakes, requiring that he changes his appointments within days'?

It happened with the ministerial appointments also.

This is becoming rather worrisome. Is something "cabal-like" happening?
It shouldn’t be worrisome..he’s planning for second term..so he’s listening to the voice of his party members..
Re: Tinubu drops, Replaces Ondo, Cross River Nominees In newly-Appointed NDDC Board by Mystiquefia: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
emkz:

In most cases, he defers to state governors to send him nominees from the states. It is just the sensible thing to do as a leader.

When those nominated turn out to have worked against the party, he defers to the people.

Remember most of those who worked for his victory in Rivers are PDP. Same thing in Delta. Even Cross Rivers. It is not strange that PDP guys get those positions.

I think Tinubu listens. That is a plus.

Those who worked Tinubus victory in Delta are in the PDP? what nonesense talk is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Fines EFCC For Detaining Secondus / INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court / Ifejokwu's Arrest: Victims Of Idumuje-Ugboko Communal Clash Lament (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.