Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce (55601 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
MrDoGood:

You've said it all

Nwanne m , na so o.
I do always tell people, good way woman do for man, na mistake. Sometimes, e be good thing to see them make mistakes. For me, like i do say, "let us wait for time", make the guy quietly find e way to another nation quietly and start again, there is Canadian PR, Australian PR, even Malta sef day do PR. Make he quietly find the requirements and quietly leave, make the woman enjoy her UK, and let us quietly wait for time.

When i see women frolic and jump from pillar to post in search of better men, when they themselves have faults, I cannot help but laugh. Closing, this should serve as a lesson to everyone, all men should open their eyes, No try do anything immigration with women or some kind business with them, especially when they have the upper hand. Baba, na disaster. Anything arranged marriage or anything, so far the woman na the main applicant, No try am. Endure and keep enduring until na you be main applicant and go your way.

I have said mine.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Gerrard59(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol..Mumu man.The thing that has saved me in all my dealings with ladies is having a backup plan always. As a man this will help u always.The biggest rule..never let a woman know all the source of your income. Your leg never strong for UK and u see say your wife dey cheat, you go confront am.lol.obviously she is ahead of the game.you are supposed to be ahead always

Thing is, never depend on a woman's income or immigration status. I can be accused of Misogyny or having ego, but I call it self-dignity. Too many case studies.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by omooba969(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Person wey won catch monkey go behave like monkey... the power belongs to the woman right now... the man should just relax and beg if possible

There's no point begging as it would irritate her the more. The man is now considered as a pain in the neck regards her wayward lifestyle.

She needs some space actually, it's all about her freedom now...simple.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Gerrard59(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Brandiebird:
Let’s take a minute to remember the 1000s of white women who were duped by Nigerian men who left them the minute they got their right to remain documents.

This is also true. I have been told that some Japanese children with Nigerian fathers detest black African men because their fathers abandoned them, leaving their mothers to raise them all alone. Raising children as a single parent is hard, expensive and very tedious. Worse so for single mothers, who constitute a significant proportion of Japan's poorest.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Larrykaysail(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
Maria96:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwqlI-7ohca/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahala shocked

People are saying have backup plan, do you want to have another miracle visa ? While ur dependant visa is still valid
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
Bush2013:

I was talking to one babe like that, next thing she told how she would like to travel that she hate Nigeria lol but she no get shishi she want a husband that will take care of that...

I quickly told her that I am not travelling anywhere that I am making enough money in Nigeria. She was disappointed.
We ended it.

You go pay finish, she go come go day straff another bobo.
People with no sense of thinking and decorum. Most of these Nigerian women and Kenyan women, i no even know who useless pass.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Gerrard59(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Acidosis:
The truth of the matter is that Nigerian women in the UK will always have an edge over their husbands. This is not about the UK laws but the fact that most japa trips from Nigerian families were initiated by the madam of the house (wives). Many will do anything and everything to remain in that country, including destroying the marriage.

But why is it so? I have two female friends. Mrs A pressured her husband to fund her trip to Vietnam; her final aim is to cross over to Canada. She has spent quite a lot in the process. When I asked, how about her husband, she said he would join her later. I don't fancy a married man over 40 migrating, let alone to Vietnam.

Mrs B is doing the same to her husband as she says business is not moving fine for him in Nigeria. But the man is not interested. In his defence, I said if he is the one funding the trip (most likely as she does not do anything financially significant), she should allow him to be.

As a man, japa is best done when single.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Dougad:
The letter clearly says leave or file an application to stay.

What am I missing?

For her to have thought of something like this , shows how evil and satanic she is.
I Cannot imagine cheating with someone (I know i am wrong) and still taking these stupid measures. I will quietly tell you i do not want anymore, and go and continue to seela my ibongi with the other man quietly. I go do my divorce and go.

Which one come be , Make the guy comot from the UK? He has a family to feed bikonu.
This is uselessness and pure satanic behaviour in highest places.

God forbid evil.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by omooba969(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Let him keep quite na... shebi UK gov will ship him back to naija and he will hav to start allover...

The best is to beg the lady... and if possible she become the wife and d real wife become husband... this should go on... until his fit to legalise his documents

I get your drift but it doesn't work like that. It's not gonna be just about begging the promiscuous wife but also to keep the marriage and be together.

For the wife to take such steps to remove him from the UK, she's made up her mind and had since moved on even before the man realised it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Sweetvie:

Guy undecided
He should apologise for wetin?😂😂

Say she cheat na, make he apologise for the cheating.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by feedthenation(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
---very easy case for a lawyer to make application to the home office for the man to stay in UK---

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Emaprince: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Exceed15:

Good thought. I m sure this fellow has heard a lot of cases like what happened to him but still fell. victim. Some men mumu no be small. I will never invite wife over because I know her well. A wise man foresee evil and hide himself so the bible says.
Many men will always fall into the trap because they believe they are in love.

Same way many men are still getting married to girls in UNI or even marrying and sending a woman to UNI when we clearly know how these married students get plundered by their fellow male students. It's better to Marry a woman that is already done schooling and serving.

In this case, it's possible the man sponsored the woman's move to abroad but look at how he got his pay back. I always wonder how some men will be here and send their wives abroad to school...that's not your daughter or sister. Your wife!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by emmaodet: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Acidosis:
The truth of the matter is that Nigerian women in the UK will always have an edge over their husbands. This is not about the UK laws but the fact that most japa trips from Nigerian families were initiated by the madam of the house (wives). Many will do anything and everything to remain in that country, including destroying the marriage.

Hmmmmmm
Women are the one pressuring men most to japa

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Gerrard59(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
ItisWell22:

God bless you for this! 🙏🤲

Not all women want to depend on men as they make it look or sound like.
But if myself as a woman is struggling to be up there, my husband should be my leader!
He should be twice as ambitious as myself.

Not a man coming to tell a woman he wants to marry, he loves the money doctors abroad earn, and would love to enjoy such.

The lady in question is a nurse, who’s sponsoring herself for medicine and surgery oh.
She never enter house, you don dey tell her sey na she go dey foot recurring expenses, while you only foot capital expenses! 😩

Wetin differentiate her from single mothers wey get one sugar daddy wey dey foot capital expenses, while their businesses foot the recurring ones? 😢

Any first generation immigrant male wishing to marry a female medical doctor should be very well established financially. Yes, she earns well, but never rely on that money as part of the finances of the household or marriage. The hypergamy by female doctors anywhere in the world is on steroids!

How come I know these things than married men sef?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by inforesource: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
Maria96:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwqlI-7ohca/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahala shocked

It is your cross so carry it, it is not the end of life. That may be a blessing in disguise if you are focus.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by omooba969(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mosba:

You appear smart because you don't depend on her to live in Nigeria. Once you married for a visa,all your gragra go calm. Na that time you go look left and right and turn to look your back before you handshake a female working colleague. No one can outsmart his circumstances

I don't know how to respond to your comment but as a married man you can't afford to be subservient in your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Microwhy: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Women are merciless and ruthless if they want to act.

That is why when their heart is broken.

I care less.

They don't even care.

The sweet marriage go clear for her eyes after some years.

Women are very heartless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Ezyp(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
EDOSBROWN:
Women can go extra mile to save a man, they can also go extra mile to bring a man down..
FEAR WOMEN
Save a man How ? I am curious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by omooba969(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigBashiru:

When a woman wants to leave you she doesn't care the millions you may have spent on the wedding....all she cares is she's leaving. They don't care.

I have learnt this about women, they're never loyal to a man's sacrifice but to their own feelings.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by 1Sharon(f): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mahone05:

7 weeks is enough time for him to get a UK girl convinced to marry him, and activate his citizenship

Because he is God right?
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by 1Sharon(f): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
pansophist:
I blame the man.

It's easy to blame women or others, but if he did the right thing, this thing won't happen to him.

I live in the West myself, and almost all the marriages I see between Nigerians is the women on top and the man under. The system is designed to emasculate men.

Why will one want to be a husband and a father in such climate? A place where you can't father your kids well, and the state has influence and control over your children and marriage than you?

Feel free to move abroad with your wife, I'm not discouraging that, but make sure your immigration status is not at the mercy of someone. Just as most Nigerians won't move to Burundi, it should be the same with the western world.

Not all western countries should appeal to you if you're a married man. Look for those without anti family laws, where they won't teach your kids how to masturbaate in class, and that your son may be a girl.

Lots of Western countries do not support the misogynistic laws, try live in those ones. But you see the US, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, UK, Ireland, Belgium, just avoid those ones.

The man now foolishly go and put himself in a dependent position. I don't care if you promise you won't shoot me, you should not have a gun in the first place. I don't care if you won't cancel my visa status, I won't depend on you.

If I even marry a billionaire women, it's under my roof she will come and live. Her wealth means nothing to me. She will have to follow my directive.

Men should start being men. Real masculine men won't put themselves in a position where a woman can flip the rug under their feet.

Are Nigerian men the only demograpic in the UK? Why isn't the Chinese, Indian or Philippines man under his woman?

Before you start and blame it on african women, the same scene plays out when african men get a white woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by RikudoSennin: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Whytelyon:

You go pay finish, she go come go day straff another bobo.
People with no sense of thinking and decorum. Most of these Nigerian women and Kenyan women, i no even know who useless pass.

What about Kenyan women? Thought they are different?
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Acidosis(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

But why is it so? I have two female friends. Mrs A pressured her husband to fund her trip to Vietnam; her final aim is to cross over to Canada. She has spent quite a lot in the process. When I asked, how about her husband, she said he would join her later. I don't fancy a married man over 40 migrating, let alone to Vietnam.

Mrs B is doing the same to her husband as she says business is not moving fine for him in Nigeria. But the man is not interested. In his defence, I said if he is the one funding the trip (most likely as she does not do anything financially significant), she should allow him to be.

As a man, japa is best done when single.

Very true. Men now prefer to join their wives after some months or even years. I believe times are changing rapidly. There was a time when men would leave their wives and children behind. Nowadays, things have evolved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Acidosis(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmm
Women are the one pressuring men most to japa

Very true, my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by OvertheTop(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:
He should apologise

Apologize for Knowing to Much!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
RikudoSennin:

What about Kenyan women? Thought they are different?

Ha bros no o. Them and Rwandan women don join bandwagon of uselessness. Many of them are gradually becoming something else.
Judging by the way west African women don spoil them and so on. Trust West and East African girls at your own peril.

In the East, the worst set of women are Kenyan women. Those ones no see conscience get at all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by OvertheTop(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
motymop:
If i was the man.

I will come back to Nigeria, block every contact about her and be the best version of myself.

What if he had Sold all his Properties before going and he is in his 50s?? shocked
That's what Most People Do....Sell all their Assets

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by omooba969(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Johnrake69:

It’s possible for care work. People dey run am but it’s expensive. I know a guy that delivers care work 5years visa within a month for 12k pounds.

Haaaa...£12K! shocked That's a killing. shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by RikudoSennin: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Whytelyon:

Ha bros no o. Them and Rwandan women don join bandwagon of uselessness. Many of them are gradually becoming something else.
Judging by the way west African women don spoil them and so on. Trust West and East African girls at your own peril.

In the East, the worst set of women are Kenyan women. Those ones no see conscience get at all.

Here I am thinking East African women are at least different.

So Kenyan women are the worst?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Sweetvie: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
Whytelyon:

Say she cheat na, make he apologise for the cheating.
E shock me too😂😂
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
RikudoSennin:

Here I am thinking East African women are at least different.

So Kenyan women are the worst?

Baba , the worst!!! Like the worst and the worst of all! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Sweetvie: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:

That's just one of the best alternatives for the man... beg and beg until the lady forgives him... den he can manage himself till he find a sponsorship for himself personal
He should come back to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.