Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce (55591 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by madridguy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
I think you need to read the message again and know the cheater between the husband or the wife.

delishpot:
Good. Very good. He decided to destroy his family because of ordinary cheating. Is it not the cheating that women have been enduring for ages? Even polygamy is forced upon women in Naija. If he can't endure cheating let him return to naija and allow her breathe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by maasoap(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
oloriooko:
OP some questions:
how long have they been married?
do they have kids?
has there been infidelity in the marriage before now?

the man has a very slim chance of winning this battle, he should have consulted wide before taking the step to confront the wife as a dependant in the UK
Don't put this one on him, the woman clearly stated that she want to be with his lover. It was going to happen whether he confronted her or not
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
MrDoGood:
Most women are toxic and ruthless.

The moment they have the opportunity, to deal with you, you're gone

Na matter of time, grin Man way cheat with you, will cheat to be with another lady. Something way day inside blood , day inside blood.
Make she enjoy it while it lasts. We go hear the story in time to come.

Make he quietly find sponsorship job, or Leave to someplace else. No hard feelings, nothing bad in starting again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by ogmask: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Lol..Mumu man.The thing that has saved me in all my dealings with ladies is having a backup plan always.As a man this will help u always.The biggest rule..never let a woman know all the source of your income.Your leg never strong for UK and u see say your wife dey cheat, you go confront am.lol.obviously she is ahead of the game.you are supposed to be ahead always

It's possible he paid for the fees and family air ticket.
Personally, I won't condemn him cos I do not know the situation that led to him being the dependant.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by maasoap(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

Good, it is an abberration for a man to be dependent on the product of his rib in what ever way or means.

He should come back and reset his priorities....He is even lucky the current Nigeria shege will help him catalyse his reset process.
Do you understand what they meant by dependent or you're joking?
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by TOMMYS: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
flokii:
King Charles should please do something about the annoying female centric laws in the UK to save men from extinction.. these wicked laws are capable of making grown men think of suicide which we do not want in the UK.

Men rights should be protected too.. men are humans too not some pets to be treated shabbily in order to please cheating women.

As Lizzy don go. Charlse fit change am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by MrDoGood(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
Whytelyon:

Na matter of time, grin Man way cheat with you, will cheat to be with another lady. Something way day inside blood , day inside blood.
Make she enjoy it while it lasts. We go hear the story in time to come.

Make he quietly find sponsorship job, or Leave to someplace else. No hard feelings, nothing bad in starting again.

You've said it all
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by pansophist(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
Exceed15:
A colleague just moved his wife/kids to UK. The same wife he complained to me that she always challenge his authority at home. As just dey corner dey look am. Wetin concern me .

I don stop to pity people wey dey suffer tay tay. Before I go pity or even assist, I go first make sure say you're not the architect of your own suffering.

I no de like to interfere when people dey reap the fruit of what they sow. Either good or bad.

When Cain said to God that "my punishment is too much to bear", God reminded him that he is the cause of his suffering. He killed his brother.

Now a manchii wey him wife dey change am for am for naija, wan carry her go UK. And you say make I pity am? Lol

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by usagee36: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
My bruh, you should just ignore to better your life first. Then show her pepper later. She has been sleeping with other people before you got there. Nigerian women are the worst to deal with abroad. Please get a good lawyer to fight your case. I think a lawyer can help you find another company. She will regret it someday. Also, if you get out of this, becareful from women abroad. You can never win them. Just have kids and enjoy your life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Goodnigga: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
gaby:
This is evil.

Anything wey the woman she make she take.

A man as destroyed as this with no self-control can wreck havoc.

Abi the woman pack all her family members with her for the UK?

At some point, some people just say "eff it" and go on a murder-suicide spree.

This is evil.

I have one very close to me who's wife is messing around and is frustrated that the man is still keeping calm even with all her misbehaviors. She doesn't even hide it anymore.

Brother gentle dey swallow sheet because of him 4 properties.

when we say, marry a white, they complain then yehn. Naija women are pulling Mackenzie Scott on Naija men now. To be honest, with all honesty and all-round honesty, Naija women don't deserve love nor Naija men. They are special type of humans like aliens that should be avoided cos one gains nothing from being with them. Many women are also like this, but Naija women's own seem beyond control

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by TOMMYS: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
somehow:

It's a western world plan, not just the UK.

There are 4 major western countries championing this, they are the US, UK, Canada and Germany.

Others are Netherlands, Denmark, France, Belgium and some other names.

May I ask why?. What's the purpose. How did the women convince the men to carry out the abominable
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by bluefilm: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
madridguy:
I think you need to read the message again and know the cheater between the husband or the wife.

You don't need to respond to every idiot you come across on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by EDOSBROWN: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2023
Whytelyon:

Nothing like that, the lady is leveraging on the fact she has an upper hand , plus the country gave them leverage. Sometimes, i do not blame Muslims with their ideology of Subjugating and putting women below the lowest lowest class, things like these bring a form of Running stomach.
You may care to know , she definitely would regret everything when the time comes.

We usually know the story, the man would be the last fool in this world ever to accept her a second time. Thank God na she use her hand draw first blood.
Women and illogical reasoning, I doubt am say mother eve only chop apple, Maybe e get wetin them never tell us way make men day suffer anyhow anyhow.
I comprehend this
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by sylve11: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
arantess:

Once a woman gets caught she becomes ruthless

Defense mechanism turned on.... cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by bluefilm: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigBashiru:
When a woman wants to leave you she doesn't care the millions you may have spent on the wedding....all she cares is she's leaving. They don't care.

That's why when you want to deal with a woman, make sure you deal with her exactly the way she would have dealt with you.

Never ever let yourself get caught up in their emotional games because they will use it to destroy you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Treadway: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yameater:

You are WICKED!
while I don't support this, the woman wicked too. You can never understand the pain until you feel it. All those Nigerian people you have read about that killed their wife and even children and inlaws abroad due to this kain thing, na the pain make dem craze lose control. When you give your all, do it for your children's future bla bla bla, and this is the reward you get after emptying your blood and sweat you go realise say to stay sane and rational or kind no easy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Treadway: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
NNEWIsuper:

Not always like that oo. Most times na the husband de sponsor them while the husband is a dependant.that is stupidity
cos he wants to be provider there too...only dependent can work unlimited hours. The student/main applicants can only do 20hours a week which is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by onatisi(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2023
Maria96:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwqlI-7ohca/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahala shocked
this man carried his naija mentality to uk , thinking he is still the head of the family . in uk the system favors the woman . men should think very well before relocating their families or wives abroad , because once they get there , they will change no matter what , once they now the power and control they wield , they will use it anyhow
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by killsmith(f): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nigerian men are dumb stupid motherfucckers.
The modern naija women don cast. They're either coded whores or full time hookupians. Una still dey marry them.

Save up, go to Philippines or Brazil and get a beautiful, loyal, humble woman. Nigerian women are ungrateful, entitled witches.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by gaby(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
sharpwriter:

Bros I hail o... This friend of yours sir, which country dem dey? Shey na this Nigeria

Yes, oh...this Nigeria, though no be here dem marry and their properties dey yonder.

The woman don do everything to force the man to react but bros understand the trap.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by somehow: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
TOMMYS:

May I ask why?. What's the purpose. How did the women convince the men to carry out the abominable

It's a long journey
When you no longer have what you stand for, you start experimenting.

Experimentation got them to this point which has destroyed the foundation, so anything goes now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2023
Whytelyon:

She cheat, he found out and he should apologise?

Where is your sense of decorum? So cheating is now a Legal thing?

Aiit...let him fight her more so the immigration can trow him back home...

Is like you don't know the UK systems belongs to the women
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
lorhema:

Abeg no kill me with laugh. 😂

Person wey won catch monkey go behave like monkey... the power belongs to the woman right now... the man should just relax and beg if possible
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by sharpwriter(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2023
gaby:

Yes, oh...this Nigeria, though no be here dem marry and their properties dey yonder.

The woman don do everything to force the man to react but bros understand the trap.

Hmmmm.... It is well.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2023
Sweetvie:
I feel you but its sounds funny.
It can't happen 😂
He should have had a backup plan when he decided to expose her.

That's just one of the best alternatives for the man... beg and beg until the lady forgives him... den he can manage himself till he find a sponsorship for himself personal
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by omooba969(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2023
zed7:
Nothing surprising here. Men have left their roles to women, expect more of this.

As a man, never allow the woman wear your crown. Encourage her to excel but work twice as hard to remain the man. Even if she is financially better off, at least you will not be dependent on her.

Women are not wired to be providers, men are. You're handing her a role she knows nothing about. This is the consequences. Men should sit up. If you marry a high flyer, be twice the flyer she is.

@bolded,

...but women are wired to be receivers and consumers ehn? grin

Dey play! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Uptheante(m): 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
chigoziri2403:
I can't cohabit with my partner abroad, either I stay back or she stays back
My peace of mind is paramount

Women always want to date who is superior to them financially and otherwise
Once she senses you are below her, she switches to someone above her
If you also live apart, there's a high chance of other men banging her
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by omooba969(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:

That's just one of the best alternatives for the man... beg and beg until the lady forgives him... den he can manage himself till he find a sponsorship for himself personal

When you beg your wife for mercy, especially one that is wayward, you will come across as helpless and that's very irritating to them. You may think that they're supposed to be soft and compassionate but they will shock you by their ruthlessness.

To beg this cheating wife would be to reward her bad behaviour. At this point, the man needs to understand that his situation is not going to get better anytime soon, therefore needs to brace himself.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by madridguy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin grin grin

bluefilm:

You don't need to respond to every idiot you come across on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Aiit...let him fight her more so the immigration can trow him back home...

Is like you don't know the UK systems belongs to the women

English is not supposed to be as difficult as you term it.
Let me explain something to you. I basically stated an opinion. And hence its an opinion, i do not believe i am indebted to agree with you, i say what I like, when I like, the major thing here is for you to understand me, and i basically think you are way educated enough to understand me here.
All I am saying is, It is a bad thing for the woman to cheat, I do not comprehend it, the fight part, i no know where you see am from. I do not belong to a fight club, over someone who terms herself a mature adult. All i am bent on, is Time. I like time to be the best vindicator.

In summary that was exactly what i meant, No more, no less.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by GODWIN78(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
She Wil still cheat on the next man,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.