Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce (55599 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Elidrisy20: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
The same thing almost happen to Ahmad musa, some women are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
RikudoSennin:

Here I am thinking East African women are at least different.

So Kenyan women are the worst?

See how they rate us
- child
- woman
- pet
- man

Then you go see this thing wan go carry Kenyan women, Rwandese women , Nigerian women or Ghanaian women put for mind. Baba, better go nairaland section for PR for Canada or Australia and start your journey from there. They will just end with very bitter lessons. As bitter as Gaul. Even my own sisters are not left out. I don't resent them, I state facts , I don't care if they not happy with it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by chigoziri2403(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
Uptheante:

If you also live apart, there's a high chance of other men banging her
Wasn't other men banging her before marriage
If we are to separate due to long distance, we will actually separate marriage wise
I cannot vouch for any woman I don't stay with

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Desusi: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
Skyview01:
I always have a back up plan and expect the worst and plan accordingly.

At this stage in my life, its hard to surprise me.
You're just fortunate. Things are not always work the way we calculated it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Sweetvie:
He should come back to Nigeria

Yea, if he doesn't mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
OvertheTop:

Apologize for Knowing to Much!! shocked

Apologise not to get shipped out

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by omooba969(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yorkedwight:
I know of one goat through his wife. He’s the one sponsoring the lady to school in the United Kingdom while being the dependent. They both traveling upper week to the UK. The other day I was on call with the wife who happens to be my friend, she was crying bitterly saying the guy had cheating recklessly on her and vow to divorce him once they get to the UK. In the real sense, the man ought to have being the main applicant not the dependent and that’s one mistake I wouldn’t advise my enemy to make.

Men need to be 10 steps ahead of their wives.

If she dares file for a divorce, she will suffer...as in she go regret am. Divorce doesn't automatically accord her citizenship or recourse to public funds - she go regret am bcoz of the hardship wey go romance am.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
omooba969:

I get your drift but it doesn't work like that. It's not gonna be just about begging the promiscuous wife but also to keep the marriage and be together.

For the wife to take such steps to remove him from the UK, she's made up her mind and had since moved on even before the man realised it.

It's obvious... the lady doesn't love the man again.. but he can beg her to keep her has a regular guy until the man his able to get a sponsorship...

If possible leave separately
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
omooba969:

There's no point begging as it would irritate her the more. The man is now considered as a pain in the neck regards her wayward lifestyle.

She needs some space actually, it's all about her freedom now...simple.

Then he should return home or seek for other legal advice
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Desusi: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
ednut1:
in one month Naso e easy abi. From application stage to shortlisting to interview to offer to background checks . May take over a month o
Let him find his way to other nations like Germany,Netherlands, France or Denmark and start a new life. We have done that before. My people say,if horse knack you for ground, na horse you still climbed. Women are weird beings.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
Whytelyon:

English is not supposed to be as difficult as you term it.
Let me explain something to you. I basically stated an opinion. And hence its an opinion, i do not believe i am indebted to agree with you, i say what I like, when I like, the major thing here is for you to understand me, and i basically think you are way educated enough to understand me here.
All I am saying is, It is a bad thing for the woman to cheat, I do not comprehend it, the fight part, i no know where you see am from. I do not belong to a fight club, over someone who terms herself a mature adult. All i am bent on, is Time. I like time to be the best vindicator.

In summary that was exactly what i meant, No more, no less.

Right now the man priority is to work on staying legally in the country... who is at fault doesn't matter now... the lady is the main applicant and she can definitely easily shipped this man out...

If the man cannot come in agreement with the lady.. I'm afraid he may be returned
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by AmazingELixir: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
maasoap:

Do you understand what they meant by dependent or you're joking?

Enlighten me Prof. Emeritus Maasoap, perhaps Dependence has a separate meaning from the one i was taught.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by BigDawsNet: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
omooba969:

When you beg your wife for mercy, especially one that is wayward, you will come across as helpless and that's very irritating to them. You may think that they're supposed to be soft and compassionate but they will shock you by their ruthlessness.

To beg this cheating wife would be to reward her bad behaviour. At this point, the man needs to understand that his situation is not going to get better anytime soon, therefore needs to brace himself.

It's simple... if you fight her more... you journey back home gets more active...

If you beg her... she may consider to keep you legal in the UK but may request for separation which is not bad for the man immigration status...
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by realmindz: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Brandiebird:
Let’s take a minute to remember the 1000s of white women who were duped by Nigerian men who left them the minute they got their right to remain documents.

We are talking of black and black couples

I don’t feel for any white woman/man scammed in the name of marriage. They did worse to Africa, invaded our lands and stole our resources to build a better life for themselves while leaving us in ruins

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Kaymansion(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
shocked Which type of problem is this now
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by realmindz: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
UK law be dealing with men from 1800.

It will definitely bounce back, with more of this happening, the natural law of defense will play. Men will start taking extra caution in dealing with women. Check the US for example, rate of Marriage has declined seriously over the years, lots of single women and mothers

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Whytelyon(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Right now the man priority is to work on staying legally in the country... who is at fault doesn't matter now... the lady is the main applicant and she can definitely easily shipped this man out...

If the man cannot come in agreement with the lady.. I'm afraid he may be returned

Personally , I don't see why he should be deterrent on exiting the United Kingdom , it's not the only nation in the world. No crime stating again.

I would still say this over and over.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by ednut1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Desusi:

Let him find his way to other nations like Germany,Netherlands, France or Denmark and start a new life. We have done that before. My people say,if horse knack you for ground, na horse you still climbed. Women are weird beings.
so after probably selling everything to pay hin wife school fees. U assuming he has money to process those countries
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Calitoscassius(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
Brandiebird:
Let’s take a minute to remember the 1000s of white women who were duped by Nigerian men who left them the minute they got their right to remain documents.
Naaa! Those ones don't count, they are poor innocent Naigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by OCHKESTINE(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2023
This is my only excuse why I haven't Japa.

My wife is a lovely woman but I noticed that with little power she will ride me.
Whenever she makes more money she can't help but be masculine and stubborn.

The day she knows the government will favor her more than me like it is abroad, my own don finish.

Luckily she is not keen on travelling to stay.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Calitoscassius(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yea, right, am i supposed to feel sorry for the man? He was probarbly planning to do the same to her after he gets what he wanted.

He was just played at his own game.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Orderabove(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
fear who no fear woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by NaBanga: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

What are you saying? He came in as a dependant and as they are no longer married he must go back. Nothing like he is not at fault.

He must not go back. The letter has told him what to do. There are "jobs" that will sponsor him. He might not like the terms, but even in the UK he can be sponsored (although the Nigerian style of sponsoring). If he goes back, it means he as not advised well legally.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by JohnnA1: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Whytelyon:

Nwanne m , na so o.
I do always tell people, good way woman do for man, na mistake. Sometimes, e be good thing to see them make mistakes. For me, like i do say, make the guy quietly find e way to another nation quietly and start again, there is Canadian PR, Australian PR, even Malta sef day do PR. Make he quietly find the requirements and quietly leave, make the woman enjoy her UK, and let us quietly wait for time.

When i see women frolic and jump from pillar to post in search of better men, when they themselves have faults, I cannot help but laugh. Closing, this should serve as a lesson to everyone, No try do anything immigration with women, especially when they have the upper hand. Baba na disaster. Anything arranged marriage or anything, so far the woman na the main applicant, No try am. Endure and keep enduring until na you be main applicant and go your way.

I have said mine.
Hmm... 🤔
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by abidem4real: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
Maria96:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwqlI-7ohca/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Wahala shocked
UK's laws were obviously made by "the fish brains". Women often go scot-free even when they do shit while men on the other hand get senselessly punished for little or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by JohnnA1: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2023
Gerrard59:

Thing is, never depend on a woman's income or immigration status. I can be accused of Misogyny or having ego, but I call it self-dignity. Too many case studies.

Just too many 😔
But the more one understands the nature of woman, the less one is surprised by these.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by pansophist(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2023
omooba969:

I get your drift but it doesn't work like that. It's not gonna be just about begging the promiscuous wife but also to keep the marriage and be together.

For the wife to take such steps to remove him from the UK, she's made up her mind and had since moved on even before the man realised it.

Women never deal with you before. If women handle you eh, you'll understand why it is often said that "hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn".

A quick example. There is no woman languishing in jail because a man lied or accused her wrongly, but millions of men worldwide are in jailed and even killed because of a woman's lie.

Weakness is more cruel than strength. A woman cruelty on a pound-for-pound basis is more cruel. I feel sorry for that man that depends on a woman.

They ain't design to carry male responsibilities, especially when hypergamy is an instinct tempting her to dump you and upgrade. Sad some men have to learn only when they are victims. Sad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by AreaFada2: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2023
NaBanga:
Nothing bad is happening here. The woman does not want the relationship and she followed the legal protocol. The man needs to follow legal protocol and file to stay. Most likely he will be able to stay, because he is not at fault for what took place.
So cheating and being caught before wanting divorce is the right way? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How about telling the man she wants the marriage to end, come to an agreement to separate before following another man?

Remember, this can happen to your son, brother or cousin, if you are a woman.

Is it that easy to file so quickly and get an acceptable sponsor? This is a man who will also be struggling to process the disappointment.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2023
Desusi:

You're just fortunate. Things are not always work the way we calculated it.

For me, it is planning and training of the mind over the years. I plan on being disappointed by the whole world including my family as much as i love them. There are no guarantees in this world my friend.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Desusi: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
ednut1:
so after probably selling everything to pay hin wife school fees. U assuming he has money to process those countries
Moving from Britain to Netherlands, or Germany or Belgium is not as complex as leaving Nigeria for Ghana talk less of Europe. The man talking to you have done it before. A little change and courage will do instead of planning to kill your wife or be crying over stone that cannot be mended. Life continues. That's life.
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by osothermal(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Skyview01:
I always have a back up plan and expect the worst and plan accordingly.

At this stage in my life, its hard to surprise me.
Exactly
Re: Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce by Abifarin16: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Women are merciless and ruthless if they want to act.

That is why when their heart is broken.

I care less.

They don't even care.

The sweet marriage go clear for her eyes after some years.

Karma's a B!tch

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.