Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police (9746 Views)

20 Commonest Fashion Blunders Men Need To Stop Making / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by Anvaller: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2011
Ladies are making life difficult for themselves. They are the ones who are crazy with all these fashions and they are the ones who would criticize themselves to hell about it.

I dont see anything wrong here with Omawumi. If she feels comfortable dressing this way, free her then, as long as she looks good in it. Album launch concert Is she launching her own album? must she wear what she doesnt like because it's a "fu-cking-album-launch-concert" Its crazy that guys don't demand from ladies as long as ladies demand from themselves when it comes to fashion.

And wait, those g/ay looking guys, can some one just remove their pictures?
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by baslone: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2011
razznaija:

Dude, i don't know who you are but your outfit is a disaster!!!!

@razz, this looks like W4. A 2baba protege! He recently repackaged his himself

trying to follow up on the Fela thing with style, lyrics and dance steps!

For me, i think it's still aiiiiiiiiiit!!!!
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by razznaija(f): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2011

Hia you again I warned you to stop showing your face in public but you refused, you've puled the last straw. this time you are hereby sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by lepasharon(f): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
is dat oge okoye? shocked
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by razznaija(f): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
lepasharon:

is dat oge okoye? shocked
no one babe dat her name is da bling or somfin lykedat
Re: Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police by razznaija(f): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADIES!!!13 New Makeup Tips You Wish You Had Known Long Ago / New Lovely Exclusive Ankara Grand Styles - Fashion 14 / 11 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.