Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns (19868 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Electoral Law Without Electronic Transmission Of Results Invitation To Anarchy / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2023
Who's going to tell this retard he's helping fueling the idea?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

werey ni bobo yi sha!

I tot I was discussing wit someone wit at least 20% sense!
My bad!
🤦

You forgot your post so soon where you glorified your ohu tribe .

MichaelSokoto:

Igbos are wiser than ur entire lineage!

cool

Only a bonafide ohu speaks like this.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Johncarlo07: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
So Rufai Oseni has sense like this and he has never cautioned his sponsor the frustrated agulu idiot Peter Obi to stop backing and supporting IPOB terrorists who don't believe in Nigeria.

Soo because Rufai has always decided on d path of Truth,nonentities who are fond of licking d anus of corrupt politicians lyk u tinks he no get sense.

Hardship go give una sense by force!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

You forgot your post so soon where you glorified your ohu tribe .

Only a bonafide ohu speaks like this.

muumuu!
I knew would fall 4 d bait!
dat same ohu race u denigrate are far sensible than only ur lineage alone!

Pls go back to skool & learn grade 1 comprehension all over again, or maybe u Jez need 2 complete d concluding part of ur brain surgery transplant at yabaleft
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

muumuu!
I knew would fall 4 d bait!

Pls go back to skool & learn grade 1 comprehension all over again, or maybe u Jez need 2 complete d concluding part of ur brain surgery transplant at yabaleft

0koro, why you dey shame to claim heebo ?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

0koro, why you dey shame to claim heebo ?

werey!
who told u am igbo?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

werey!
who told u am igbo?

You are an Ohu no doubt but why deny your 0koro roots ?

Is it to hide the fact that the Osubidient movement you are invested in defending here is actually an overwhelming Ibo project ?

You Fool only yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Is it to hide the fact that the Osubidient movement you are invested in defending here is actually an overwhelming Ibo project ?

keep fooling urself
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by almayda: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2023
We know why,you will not be able to run your mouth anyhow again and spew lies with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

keep fooling urself

It's you that should take your own advice.

A fool who fools no one with his fake foolish claims of being who he isn't.

Better start thinking of Alaigbo Biafra because that's your final bus stop.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

It's you that should take your own advice.

A fool who fools no one with his fake foolish claims of being who he isn't.

Better start thinking of Alaigbo Biafra because that's your final bus stop.
I won't respond to u again after dis...

Pls go treat ur mental sickness!
drops 🎤
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Proudlyomonna: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
So Rufai Oseni has sense like this and he has never cautioned his sponsor the frustrated agulu idiot Peter Obi to stop backing and supporting IPOB terrorists who don't believe in Nigeria.

Obi killed secessionist.
Obi is backing secessionist grin
Choose one na cheesy

Is Igboho and His Oduduwa movement group also ipob??

Forget rubbish ipob,you dont have any such capabilities to reason like a human being grin
as a tribalist You are not supposed to have sense fa grin

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by thegrinch(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2023
jumper524:
nah, but it'll be more difficult for those who keeps abusing the privilege democracy offers.

So in essence, you will destroy you life and your future because so e politician is exploiting loopholes in the system to enjoy in the present?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by jojothaiv(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:
The Military & Politicians are Actually the same Set of Clowns, All They Want is Power and no other thing.

the only way Nigerians can ever in their life get good governance is if they are united, but as we all can see only few are not religious and tribal bigots.

No Military or Civilians (democratic) Goverment can ever bring this country to the top if we are not united, our country should be our number one pariority not our Tribe or Religion, but we prefare to die in Illiteracy and Ignorance.

but one Solid thing i know is that Nigerians will Regret All This Tribal and religious Bigotry.

Some people will say This tribe started it, That tribe started it, But let me tell you there is nothing to justify this Stupidility.
I used to be a fan of the deep seated tribalism going on over here not until I discovered that stereotypes don't help so I start holding individuals accountable.

A united voice is what the leaders are afraid of and they would stop at nothing to ensure that we remain disunited, too bad, many are falling for their gimmicks.

Like you rightly said, there will regrets after all this dance of shame.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by wink2015(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2023
I support military government.

Nigeria 's finest moment economically and constitutionally were during the military government.

Yes

Democracy is the best government.

But it has never worked for Nigeria.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Proudlyomonna: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Shut up,shameless tribally bigoted hate filled dead thing cheesy grin

Igbo-obidient dey learn work for where Edo-obidient dey.

To prove that you are destined to be daft till eternity,is Nasarawa,Jos also Igbo?

Obi beat his opponents in all polling units in the Aso rock,center for governance in Nigeria, se na Igbo doings too grin

Igbo aaaghh, Igbo eeeee,Igbo yooo is what You will do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin
As a tribally bigoted hate filled animal it is impossible to make sense. Facts!!

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Okoroawusa: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

open ur brain & read.

Sane minded ppl had opined dat election cases ought to be concluded b4 any swearing in.
Under what constitution is that happening? That's why I want to know how old you are...

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by bdon12: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

Calling for military takeover is the dumbest thing ever. People that only came into politics through the obidient movement are shouting military up and down. Mugus!

Rather than going back to the drawing board and uniting all front against this satanic government in power they are calling for military takeover.

Military takeover and all the military governors in the East will be from the North as as well the South South. Military taking over means Nigeria is gone because nowhere will they allow such a takeover with an Igbo man in charge.

Mumu finish all of una shouting military takeover.

After Tinubu eight years una must get sense by force!
Stop calling obedients like u dnt reason at all.i am obedient n dnt like millitary.so also at least 15 obedients like me n yea we plenty like that.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Under what constitution is that happening? That's why I want to know how old you are...
take time to listen to some political discuss in d media, most agree dat it doesn't make sense swearing d president in wen their election cases are still on.

I never said it has been passed into law dat one shld not be sworn in while election cases are ongoing...

Read abeg!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Okoroawusa: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

take time to listen to some political discuss in d media, most agree dat it doesn't make sense swearing d president in wen their election cases are still on.

I never said it has been passed into law dat one shld not be sworn in while election cases are ongoing...

Read abeg!
Anakogheri

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:
The Military & Politicians are Actually the same Set of Clowns, All They Want is Power and no other thing.

the only way Nigerians can ever in their life get good governance is if they are united, but as we all can see only few are not religious and tribal bigots.

No Military or Civilians (democratic) Goverment can ever bring this country to the top if we are not united, our country should be our number one pariority not our Tribe or Religion, but we prefare to die in Illiteracy and Ignorance.

but one Solid thing i know is that Nigerians will Regret All This Tribal and religious Bigotry.

Some people will say This tribe started it, That tribe started it, But let me tell you there is nothing to justify this Stupidility.

When they unite isn’t it politicians that will rule? Or you’d prefer the clergy to rule?

Remember, bad people make bad leaders, we are the problem, except you want to import foreigners to recolonize us

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by TheSuperX(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2023
Those praying for military takeover are from indomie generations, those born around year 2000. they obviously don't know what's up.

the fresh air of freedoms that they are having, I swear if ever military take over, they will never have that freedom again. calling for military takeover is the most foolish idea ever, this is 2023 not 1973.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2023
OhuDealer:
No. Follow your Osubidient Anarcho Marxist mob and demand for military take over and see if you won't end up in a secret military prison ship off the coast of Nigeria

Jargons

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by akinwun(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

Calling for military takeover is the dumbest thing ever. People that only came into politics through the obidient movement are shouting military up and down. Mugus!

Rather than going back to the drawing board and uniting all front against this satanic government in power they are calling for military takeover.

Military takeover and all the military governors in the East will be from the North as as well the South South. Military taking over means Nigeria is gone because nowhere will they allow such a takeover with an Igbo man in charge.

Democracy is not working in Africa. At it's best, it's an enclave of some criminals who do not care about the tomorrow of Africa. It has brought more pain, bloodshed, lawlessness, and hopelessness than the military government did. Nobody is asking military to take over forever, but this process has to be halted. We have been sliding down for years now, it has not brought any meaningful access to social services for the people, nor improve their wellbeing, but rather, it has given generational wealth to a selected few. If you think the political play that has been in cycle will bring anything good to the people of Africa, then you are not being sincere. We can't keep doing the wrong things and be expecting good outcomes. I have heard some arguments in some quarters that government policies take at least two year for maturation, but the question is, what happened to those ones Buhari implemented for eight years, what did they bring to the people, after all, most are eight years in maturation already. As long as majority of Africans remain insincere, our lot will never improve.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Anakogheri
back to sender!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by 90dbest: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Milatry take over of Government, will favour me and my family. Amen.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by frog12: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2023
the corruption today is even worser
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by azikiweironsi(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2023
zicoraads:
The only people calling for the military are these young unintelligent folks on social media.

A majority of them didn't experience the brutality of that time, which is not an issue. The major issue is that they have also refused to read. If at all they read and understood history, they won't think of such in a million years.

You said it all.
This is a generation that doesn't read.
They no nothing about history. Never bothered to even no what and how military regime was when they are yet born.
All they are interested on is Yahoo, rich quick syndrome, ritual killings, cultism, cyberbullying, sex and all manners of drug related activities. I'm sorry for this generation. Most of them will do worst in a position because they lack home training, culture and poor home upbringing.
Watch them, with this, they will still attack, abuse, curse. Honestly, the parental and discipline in our youth is lacking and gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by adelekeolu(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2023
Igbos WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS grin grin
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by dapadawee: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/03/perish-idea-of-military-government-its-return-to-anarchy-rufai-oseni-warns/
You want military rule abi OK o
U insult tinubu nothing happen if you try such in a military era your papa mama siblings and yourself will pay for it. Ask fela
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by BoldBrainz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
OhuDealer:
No. Follow your Osubidient Anarcho Marxist mob and demand for military take over and see if you won't end up in a secret military prison ship off the coast of Nigeria

You do a lot of tough talking on nairaland threads and express plenty of violent hatred for the Igbos in particular, to the extent you threaten an entire tribe at every given opportunity.

That's a very inappropriate behaviour for nairaland moderators to have continually overlooked. You make it a point of duty to charge the atmosphere with negative ethnic tension, as if you derive some sort of satisfaction in pitching the Yorubas against the Igbos, every single time.

What exactly is your agenda? Have you been recruited to use nairaland as a tool to further poison Southerners against themselves? And to see the Yorubas and Igbos on this forum consistently pandering to your theatrics on a daily basis, while deepening the hate for themselves, is the very disturbing part.

If this was something you probably did on one or two threads, we can chalk it down to normal human reaction to provocation. But your consistency gives you off like someone with a sinister agenda..
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Ykc2(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

so na Obidients dey call for military take over?Well you be agbadorian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) / Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ / How Young Nigerians, Professionals Can Get Jobs – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.