Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,075 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns (19871 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Electoral Law Without Electronic Transmission Of Results Invitation To Anarchy / Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by smyo(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2023
OhuDealer:

It's not Nigerians calling for military rule but Ibo fools in the Osubidient movement.
Anything that didn't go your way is Igbos 😅😅 foolish clown

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Elibaba1: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Afamed:
It's an opportunity for Brigadier Musa Lawal from Katsina to become the administrator of Anambra state

Let the Military take over , it's an opportunity for colonel Adeyemi from Osun state to become the sole Administrator in Enugu state
It will be a perfect opportunity for Brigadier Garba from Borno to become the sole Administrator in Imo state

Glory to God, the high ranking in the present Nigeria Army, Navy are Hausa/ Fulani, Yorubas

Those who want military to take over are still the same nonentities who will cry of margilization when the military take over

Bold of you to assume that there are no Igbos in the military hierarchy because you are a dullard. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by delishpot: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2023
The elites will be massaging the backs and feet of Military top guns and their boys now. To avoid power takeover. Cos na hungry man dey fight for food.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

get ur facts right & stop arguing unintelligently.
cool

Show me one non Ibo Osubidient that has been championing for a return to military rule.

Idiot.

Your crimes are piling up.

Do not take silence as cowardice .

The problem had always been you idiots acting without thinking and the slow pace of Nigerians reviewing and thinking about your latest foolishness without acting immediately until it becomes intolerable.

You keep pushing the envelope and when others strike back you begin your eternal victimhood cry.

Continue.

4 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Felimax(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2023
iykenex:

I ended up being the dumbest one here

Fixed!
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Alex9999: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2023
Revolution2022:
One thing I want military takeover is that all these politicians that are amassing illicit wealth will flee to foreign countries and become a second class citizens.

You wey be87 millionth citizen for naija dey talk about people living in organized institutions abroad. SMH.....

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Felimax(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Elibaba1:

Bold of you to assume that there are no Igbos in the military hierarchy because you are a dullard. Fool!

Oga tell them to overthrow the government and see what will happen.

The entire East and South South no military powerhouse and your hierarchy brothers want to take over!

Dem nor born dem well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Reference(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2023
It is those that cannot take the corrections of criticism, and be tamed by the opposing forces of civil advocacy but believe in autocratic rule that divert from the principles of democracy that are the threats to it.

Play the game according to the rules and it will be embraced by all and sundry.

Any talk of jettisoning democracy is a reaction to past misdeeds and shows the failures of the operators of the past and the serious task ahead of the operators of the present to steer it back on course.

No one bails from a ship except it is sinking.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Aderemisunday: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
So Rufai Oseni has sense like this and he has never cautioned his sponsor the frustrated agulu idiot Peter Obi to stop backing and supporting IPOB terrorists who don't believe in Nigeria.

Bleep you with your statement
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Felimax(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Another idiot 0su

You can imagine how dumb! .
A lot of them prior to this time don't even know what electioneering is. They simply don't care and by God's grace Obi was able to drag them in for the very first time o now see what they are saying.

No single sense of logic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by phemmyfour: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Chochovini:
We are not united and this is a fact. What then? SEPERATION.
And you think there will be separation under military. Not even Ojukwu could achieve that. It's too late to separate
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Aderemisunday: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
So Rufai Oseni has sense like this and he has never cautioned his sponsor the frustrated agulu idiot Peter Obi to stop backing and supporting IPOB terrorists who don't believe in Nigeria.

Bleep you with your statement

Have common sense please

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by SmartyPants(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Shame on all past Governors that never held local government elections at the right time.

One day Oseni will tell the truth about why he supports Obi despite knowing the truth.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:

You can imagine how dumb! .
A lot of them prior to this time don't even know what electioneering is. They simply don't care and by God's grace Obi was able to drag them in for the very first time o now see what they are saying.

No single sense of logic!

I don't blame them

They are under semi dictatorship headed by a rogue self declared online president who rules and terrorises them from Finland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Show me one non Ibo Osubidient that has been championing for a return to military rule.

Idiot.

Your crimes are piling up.

Do not take silence as cowardice .

The problem had always been you idiots acting without thinking and the slow pace of Nigerians reviewing and thinking about your latest foolishness without acting immediately until it becomes intolerable.

You keep pushing the envelope and when others strike back you begin your eternal victimhood cry.

Continue.

wat is d meaning of osubidient?

I don't want to be nicknamed as an OBIdient but I wholeheartedly support a Peter Obi presidency.

ur warped mind tells u dat Yorubas & northerners can never support Obi but u are wrong!
I am nowhere near been an igbo pesin, majority of sensible Yorubas support Obi & it will finally shock u to knw dat so many enlightened northerners support Obi also!

Stop wit ur insults cos I see dat u are visibly frustrated, buh don't worry, Obi is coming to rescue u from depression.

Btw, u don collect ya own palliative?
cool

2 Likes

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by kunleham(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2023
Afamed:
It's an opportunity for Brigadier Musa Lawal from Katsina to become the administrator of Anambra state

Let the Military take over , it's an opportunity for colonel Adeyemi from Osun state to become the sole Administrator in Enugu state
It will be a perfect opportunity for Brigadier Garba from Borno to become the sole Administrator in Imo state

Glory to God, the high ranking in the present Nigeria Army, Navy are Hausa/ Fulani, Yorubas

Those who want military to take over are still the same nonentities who will cry of margilization when the military take over
Crying of marginalization will continue but silently, they won't be able to speak because
freedom of speech would have been suspended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Hubeznigeria(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2023
Felimax:
Nigerians are so dumb!

Calling for military takeover is the dumbest thing ever. People that only came into politics through the obidient movement are shouting military up and down. Mugus!

Rather than going back to the drawing board and uniting all front against this satanic government in power they are calling for military takeover.

Military takeover and all the military governors in the East will be from the North as as well the South South. Military taking over means Nigeria is gone because nowhere will they allow such a takeover with an Igbo man in charge.

Mumu finish all of una shouting military takeover.

After Tinubu eight years una must get sense by force!
Is it that you cannot make your point known without making reference to the obedients... they have suddenly become the bile that's running your stomach. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by drealcivilceno(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2023
Charismatic107:
We know the people/region calling for Military take over, Majority of them were not yet when we experienced Military rule in Nigeria, Reason why I don't argue on politics related threads on nairaland again cos so many of them think with the left side of their brain.

Just watch as Rufai Oseni suddenly become their enemy because of this shocking truth.

Ode?

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Hubeznigeria(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2023
OhuDealer:

It's not Nigerians calling for military rule but Ibo fools in the Osubidient movement.
I hope your life is any better?

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by godwon01(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2023
They are all the same. See the numerous properties late Major General Abdullahi Muraina acquired while in service. Now , the family are fighting for the sharing of the properties. Physical cash was not mention , who knows how much that one was. They are all the same. Bunch of kleptomaniacs.
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

wat is d meaning of osubidient?

I don't want to be nicknamed as an OBIdient but I wholeheartedly support a Peter Obi presidency.

ur warped mind tells u dat Yorubas & northerners can never support Obi but u are wrong!
I am nowhere near been an igbo pesin, majority of sensible Yorubas support Obi & it will finally shock u to knw dat so many enlightened northerners support Obi also!

Stop wit ur insults cos I see dat u are visibly frustrated, buh don't worry, Obi is coming to rescue u from depression.

Btw, u don collect ya own palliative?
cool

You are an idiot if you can't see the Ibo agenda behind the Osubidient movement.

A fool like you probably even shouted Chanji in 2015.

Keep forming woke .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NovusHomo(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2023
zicoraads:
The only people calling for the military are these young unintelligent folks on social media.

A majority of them didn't experience the brutality of that time, which is not an issue. The major issue is that they have also refused to read. If at all they read and understood history, they won't think of such in a million years.

Read?! How do you expect spare parts, okporopko, and "okrika"sellers to read? Do they know how? Problem is that we are not hearing from the Igbo intelligentsia. In this case, does SILENCE mean ACCENT?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by SmartyPants(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Favourchris:

How u dragged obedients into this is so scary

So who exactly are those calling for a coup if not Obidients?
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by Sleekfingers: 10:08am On Sep 03, 2023
We know the tribe calling for the military to takeover......they are always bitter. Awon bitterleaf people
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

You are an idiot if you can't see the Ibo agenda behind the Osubidient movement.

A fool like you probably even shouted Chanji in 2015.

Keep forming woke .

Igbos are wiser than ur entire lineage!

I voted for Buhari in 2015 I won't lie but I started withdrawing my support wen it became visible dat he was a toothless myopic bulldog & dat he had no plans of solving our oil refineries debacle...

dat bn said, I am not an OBIdient but I will vote & support a Peter Obi presidency any day any time!
Now get lost!
cool

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by NotMagicBishop: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Igbos are wiser than ur entire lineage!

I voted for Buhari in 2015 I won't lie but I started withdrawing my support wen it became visible dat he was a toothless myopic bulldog & dat he had no plans of solving our oil refineries debacle...

dat bn said, I am not an OBIdient but I will vote & support a Peter Obi presidency any day any time!
Now get lost!
cool

The Ohu finally exposed himself.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by badoh(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:
So Rufai get small sense like this 😂
He knows he won't have the freedom of expression he's enjoying now using the media once the military takes over govt
Re: Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

The Ohu finally exposed himself.

Case closed.
werey ni bobo yi sha!

I tot I was discussing wit someone wit at least 20% sense!
My bad!
🤦

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, Okorocha, Oyegun And Others Arrives Makurdi For Tor Tiv Coronation (pics) / Femi Fani-Kayode Commends Buhari For His June 12 Speech / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.