Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye (40348 Views)

I Have Finished My Earthly Ministry, I Will Die Soon – Pastor Odumeje Confesses / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
CBN is the one controlling the price of the dollar.CBN sells a dollar for ₦900.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Exmilitant(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Racoon:
Abeg daddy stop giving Nigerians false illusory hope. You and Pastor Kumuyi have been making these kinds of statements since 2015 but nay, just dragging the name of the Lord into disrepute. Tinubu Akpabio, Gbajiamila, Gandollar are just the wrong corrupt kind of leaders Nigeria does not deserves @ present.

Prophet Elijah didn't gave Israel this kind of false hope during the satanic reigns of King Ahab and Queen Jezebel. Infact he was used of the Lord to execute judgement again that wicked government. Jehu faced the house of Ahab to do the damage. Enough said.
You appear educated but your education appears to be useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Menclothing: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
He only wish i listened to him live wishes

Uncommon miracle is the headline wishes in prayer
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Based on what analysis oga? Economy no be bet naija that you predict random shìt.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by coldsummer: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
This man is senseless

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by tobstarizhia(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Of course his deluded members would eat it right up
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by benson81(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
People have forgotten when daddy g.o said, when the righteous are in power the people rejoice.This was because of Yemi Osibanjo and his boss bubu.Yet the left the country in the most comatose state since after independence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Rubbiish(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Religion has done too much damage in Africa. Which kind brain God give us like this? Quite sad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Trustedpronet: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dem don start again ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by RealEmilokan: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm beginning to doubt this man's calling these days.

I'm beginning to think these men of God work hand in hand with our politicians.

I'm beginning to think the poor man is becoming hopeless by the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Treasure17(m): 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mtcheeew. Mouth piece of Tinubu.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by MorataFC: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Esama:
Why did you not just say what bring this talk you just dish out the sweet one from his messages just to discredit him. Its either God forgive you or punish you.
Thank you my brother, I was surprised when I saw the caption
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by LordBillionz: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hello Mr. Adeboye, Rest!!!

It's really shameful that those who should be instruments of change and checks on the government have rather opted to always dish out lies in the name of prophecy while lying against God.

Stop being a coward and use the virtue of God's blessings on you to say what is right and not prophecies. Stop hiding. Commend them when they do good and criticize them when they err. Recommend too, not fake prophecies

Why most of these people don't attact the government nor say things as it is because they benefit greatly from the mess in the system. If people ain't suffering, if there isn't much poverty in the land, the will loose greatly and their status devalued.

Why can't they be like this preacher in the below link or Kuka who say things as it should be fearlessly??

They know what they're doing.
If you like, call the below fiction. Na una sabi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHvNvYijtBU?si=-3Vm6-8CMC1uvhb9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Tommydare(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
Why did you want to hold him responsible in the first place?
Amotolongbo:
Pastor Adeboye and Diplomacy.

Can you tell us the exact glorious days it will happen.
He would never be straight forward, he speaks in such a way that you won’t be able to hold him responsible.

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by soccerlite: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
He said, “The days when Naira will be stronger will come back; those glorious days will return when that happens you will know.”

😛😆🤪

Maybe 100y

Maybe after rapture

Baba baba baba g.o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
E better bounce back oooo did a transaction of 2110 USD and I have to part with 1,930,500 was heart-breaking because I needed the USD in cash
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Scam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by seunjungle1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
I keen into the great prophesy.... Amen in Jesus name....the era will favour me and my entire family in Jesus name.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Ekitischool: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Unless we move away from consumption to productivity, the Naira can never be stronger than the dollar. You cannot decree a currency to rise. Pastor just spoke to give Nigerians hope which is not a completely bad thing.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by MorataFC: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Most of you are gullible, how is "naira will be stronger again" translate to naira will be stronger than dollar?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by soccerlite: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
RealEmilokan:
I'm beginning to doubt this man's calling these days.

I'm beginning to think these men of God work hand in hand with our politicians.

I'm beginning to think the poor man is becoming hopeless by the day.

There's no need to doubt his calling

First he's an old man and will just want to motivate

Not all his words are prophetic

Second not all who started well with God remain so

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Eleos30: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Before you comment anything about this news, I will encourage you to listen to the sermon itself cos the man was just praying for better Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by soccerlite: 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
seunjungle1:
I keen into the great prophesy.... Amen in Jesus name....the era will favour me and my entire family in Jesus name.
Amen!!!

Lolzzzzz
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Reference(m): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tianamen1:
The best way to stabilize the value of the Naira is to tax the assets of Nigerians like Pastor Adeboye. If he really wants a stronger Naira, he should advocate for higher taxes on his assets rather than his wishful thinking.

Revenue from this taxation must be spent on things that would create a multiplier effect within Nigeria and not on imported goods.

And what are those things.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Esama: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
May God forgive you the op just lied on the man of God I was watching the program live.
LordBillionz:
Hello Mr. Adeboye, Rest!!!

It's really shameful that those who should be instruments of change and checks on the government have rather opted to always dish out lies in the name of prophecy while lying against God.

Stop being a coward and use the virtue of God's blessings on you to say what is right and not prophecies. Stop hiding. Commend them when they do good and criticize them when they err. Recommend too, not fake prophecies

Why most of these people don't attact the government nor say things as it is because they benefit greatly from the mess in the system. If people ain't suffering, if there isn't much poverty in the land, the will loose greatly and their status devalued.

Why can't they be like this preacher in the below link or Kuka who say things as it should be fearlessly??

They know what they're doing.
If you like, call the below fiction. Na una sabi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHvNvYijtBU?si=-3Vm6-8CMC1uvhb9

1 Like

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Mccullum: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hopefully, it can happen, Nigeria currency once upon a time that it valued more than dollar.

It can happen again if our politicians have sincerity of purpose.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by asanausana91: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
He did not say very soon.
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by BoldBrainz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
MorataFC:
Most of you are gullible, how is "naira be stronger again" translate to naira will be stronger than dollar?

Bros, wetin I talk wey make you dey quarrel me na?
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by Bizibi(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
I know it will happen.....
Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by slam7000(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
killsmith:
This is like praying for money to mysteriously enter your pocket or bank account.

It’s possible according to members of the RCCG. The pastor once drove and travelled in a car without fuel and the car wasn’t solar or battery powered.

50kg bag of cement will crash to N1,000 naira per bag. A litre of petrol will sell for N50 in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by skywalker240(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

HE IS Actually!

This Man supported Buhari's USELESS regime, because his protege Pastor Osibanjo was VP. 🙁😒

Most of them Yoruba Pastors pretend and claim to be NEUTRAL
but secretly support the current APC govt. 😏
Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye by FireUpNow(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
angry grin grin grin. Oh brother Aseboye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.