Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Mystery About Union Ii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mystery About Union Ii (142 Views)

Mystery About Nigeria I / I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery About Union Ii by TGYM: 2:05am On Sep 04, 2023
When you were little, can a man stand and utter a word, the woman contest over it! Not at all. That time it was when men have respect in their house. Yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. I AM not saying you to first, but I AM trying to call you women, even the name women, what does it show, it is a contention, we are men. WE MEN And claim being a man, heylel paved way for you to act as a man. That is why I speak to you this brightness that every union presently is soured. I have question to ask you, tell Me any family presently now that would have little beauties up to 10! But before what was the record, some have 20 or more than that. Yes. Who made it! The same enemy. Every invention that came from whites came to disorganize and change My program.

Have you read in the bible or have you viewed it when Diwedo went and carried another man’s woman, yes AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. What did I tell Diwedo! You told Diwedo that self have committed sin. And that you would punish self accordingly and another would treat self as that. Yes that is what I said on account that what a beauty sows, that is what self shall reap. But did you view it from the bible where I told self, if you need another woman, you would have asked for it. Yes you told self. Than to go and carry another man’s woman, you told self. Did I say it! You said it. Follow My words, there is much mysteries in this earth. But women if you should come and recognize your man, and value your man, congratulations to you. Ka odi otua. But I come to recall you My spoken words, you may forget it, but I come to recall you, I said that some family, men that is in union, it would be difficult for them to enter My abode on account for their union. Did I say it! Yes. Did I say it, yes, did I say it! Yes. Now I desire to tell you, based on what is happening within yourself, in your own house. How many among you that is qualified to enter My abode! Begining from Truth Beauty who I called, how many amongst you now that is qualified, if not that thing, the problem that is coming between your woman in union and man in union. AM I a trouble maker! No AWA ONLY RIDIMA YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED. Some among you when you go outside, your rapport with beauties. Coming to the house a little thing misunderstanding. Disagreement, is that how you beauties should follow Me and eneter to My abode! If My written word say can first to second walk together except they agree! Listen little beauties, this is what heylel have used to work against you.

To be continued....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Easy To Spend If You Never Work Too Hard To Earn It. / What Do You Think / Voice Note For Y'all Looking To Hear Ma Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.