Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting (17000 Views)

Last-Minute Move To Avert Strike Fails, Labour Shuns FG Meeting / Subsidy Talks: Labour Shuns FG, Begins Protests As Oil Workers Down Tools / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
tfelicityk:
This guys just want the have not to suffer more for nothing...
Can he think that it is the welfare of the workers he is using to plan for the strike?
stfu

1 Like

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sermwell:

You're really always insane!! How can a person be this useless and pathetic?? Na wa oh grin grin

Don't blame the dude, if we had a PRESIDENT who had no certificate for 8 years and now we are seeing another President with his certificate having abortion and miscarriage issues, then there are people it will surely affect abeg...

1 Like

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by enemyofprogress: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Now I know why Tinubu ran out of the country

1 Like

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by DCmaverick(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
All these THIEVES on go go rest
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by Mystiquefia: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sermwell:

You're really always insane!! How can a person be this useless and pathetic?? Na wa oh grin grin
Never seen uselessness like that
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by na2016: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
benuejosh:
Why is the APC government bringing themselves so low to negotiate with the parent company of Labour Party.

NLC has lost its glory. NLC was an organized body during the time od Sen. Adams Oshiomole. Since after he left, what is left of Labour Congress is some bunch of hungry people seeking fame, popularity and alms.

Nobody will beg them. Labour Party's father. Nonsense of the disorganized associationnd the man who said he got advice from a mad man.

You are a fool and not a human. How could you hear of the severe suffering of people yet you still open your gullet to say this thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by Mohisah: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Oh Nice move. I complained bitterly this morning that should they not embark on this time, they wld be taken for a play

1 Like

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by soccerlite: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
4tomandchi:
It is glaring that the Northern Cabals are unhappy with Tinubu and they are now going all out to sponsor NLC.

Na now dem know say appointments supposed dey balanced.

They’re aware that the TRIBUNAL will uphold Tinubu’s victory so they want to use NLC to cause trouble.

I'm not even sure north oligarchy will fancy to sponsor nlc, they have elements they sponsor

But

tinubu was sponsoring nlc too in the past, why do you think oshiomole, kokori & tinubu are pals

3 Likes

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by Mohisah: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
4tomandchi:
It is glaring that the Northern Cabals are unhappy with Tinubu and they are now going all out to sponsor NLC.

Na now dem know say appointments supposed dey balanced.

They’re aware that the TRIBUNAL will uphold Tinubu’s victory so they want to use NLC to cause trouble.
na u and who sidon reason dis tlk?
Una deserve community floggin 😅
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by soccerlite: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
na2016:

You are a fool and not a human. How could you hear of the severe suffering of people yet you still open your gullet to say this thrash.

But it's not everyone that's suffering

Allies of political appointees aren't, so how will they know that people are suffering

1 Like

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by na2016: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
soccerlite:

But it's not everyone that's suffering

Allies of political appointees aren't, so how will they know that people are suffering

It simply shows they are as insensitive as Tinubu is to the common Nigerian!
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by ChristianMuslim: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Student Unions have turned to mere gigolos, No Ginger, during our days in school, Aluta will move the strike, dem no born any Transport make e come out come work.. Student union supercede the movement, who born NURTW for where? But student of this days indomie children, mere gigolos, omo mummy, no ginger, no unionism charisma, only to follow girls like woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by mastermaestro(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The NLC and FG are working together..this all about diluting any fallout of PEPT judgement next tomorrow

Absolutely! It's a dubious scheme. Of all the days available, NLC choose to embark on strike on the same day slated for tribunal judgement? sad

3 Likes

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by soccerlite: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
na2016:

It simply shows they are as insensitive as Tinubu is to the common Nigerian!

Politics isn't for the sensitive and soft minded

It's for stone hearted persons and evil guys

In foreign land, their founding fathers laid a solid foundation

Eg

Abi why anyone store convid relief goods meant for people that he doesn't need, till it got spoilt and is able to sleep at night
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by eedimo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
See balls
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by Mosba: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Activate operation NWNP, No Work No Pay. Go ask ASUU
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by EconomistXplain: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Reinaldo:
Sudden strike lol

they hld fool who they want to...its an arrangement with FG to mk.ppl stay home while they announce tinubu as true winner of election
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by onadana: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The NLC and FG are working together..this all about diluting any fallout of PEPT judgement next tomorrow

This makes some sense.

1 Like

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by NOwazobia: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
I won't bulge, strike or no strike, tribunal or no tribunal.

I am not the type that will protest for any politician.

Anything they decide on the 6th will be well received by me.

Na all of us dey suffer and go suffer any outcome after all.

But I already know the outcome of the tribunal.

Unfortunately, Tinubu will finish his tenure.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by jojothaiv(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by ogbe88(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
benuejosh:
Why is the APC government bringing themselves so low to negotiate with the parent company of Labour Party.

NLC has lost its glory. NLC was an organized body during the time od Sen. Adams Oshiomole. Since after he left, what is left of Labour Congress is some bunch of hungry people seeking fame, popularity and alms.

Nobody will beg them. Labour Party's father. Nonsense of the disorganized associationnd the man who said he got advice from a mad man.
I have picked up your I.P address, u are finished.
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by benuejosh: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
ogbe88:
I have picked up your I.P address, u are finished.
you look so hungry.
Re: Warning Strike: NLC Shuns FG’s Meeting by MasterTee007: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
or NLC is trying to protest on Tuesday and Wednesday with the hope that the anger of the judgment will bring LB followers out on Weds to join their protest so it can metamorphise into national major protest...by stopping the protest, Govt can easily concentrate resources on Weds but NLC is behaving like LP pawns...and trying to influence the Judiciary...why must it be Tuesday and Wednesday??

SalamRushdie:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Cautions Achebe & Awolowo’s Loyalists Against Civil War Comments / I Didn’t Praise Jonathan’s Anti-corruption Style – Falana / Fayose, Others Working To Kill Pdp —babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.