Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) (39575 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Cmanforall: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

For what exactly, abusing the naira ?πŸ˜‚
Against CBN law wink undecided
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by PheelzAlmighty: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Vanity

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by ImoleNaija: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
They deserve whatever names they're called because no one would do that with his hard-earned cash.

LUAN:
When this happen in uniuyo, one girl told me they make their money from tech. I told her no body who is into tech wi do such.

Na so e easy to make money from tech?

Don't mind her. She was only trying to give Yahoo Yahoo a facelift. She is an accomplice.

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by LUAN(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
When this happen in uniuyo, one girl told me they make their money from tech. I told her no body who is into tech wi do such.

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by codedgalaxy: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
inoki247:
Lol if EFCC storm that place nobody go stay to fit defend that money...
g
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Yahoo boys at work

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by ChristianMuslim: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na una destiny dem dey buy so.. ritual money.. girls will neva learn.. they will useless their life because of money.. tueh

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Obidient Yahoo boys grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by richie240: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
I get rritated by this kind of display

'Display' fire!
That's disguised ritual for ur info.

The pickers are joking with their lives/destinies.

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

yes that's an offence
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:
When other schools are churning out business and system administrators, uniben is producing shrine administrators. Kudos, but when increment reach una, no shouting ooo.
u think this menace node all skools or u just wan generalize...

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
ObedBaley:
All this elon musk boys !!!!

I don't even like that song....

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Johnboom: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Did you count it for you to know is a million? Sensational news.

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Culer: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Na una destiny dem dey buy so.. ritual money.. girls will neva learn.. they will useless their life because of money.. tueh
Mumu. Na boys dey rush to pick the money pass
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Culer: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

I don't even like that song....
Very nonsense song. Dude just went to the studio to TALK about fraud on a beat. He can't sing, he can't rap.
He will fade away soon like the rest of them.

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Badonasty(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lol…some fit still get extra year among them like that

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by dontrulee: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na millions be this? grin grin

If you don't work for money, you'll spend it recklessly.

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by iamtardey: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
ObedBaley:
paara dey body…
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Chuksyno(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Student/yahoo boy. Nice combination.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
The youths in this country have lost focus. majorly the students.

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by AllBlack: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
ObedBaley:
Para dey body. BTC dey body 🎢

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by obi58: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

They should be invited by EFCC to explain in detail the source of their income.
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Trojan8(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
When I saw this in DELSU in 2016, I was surprised that such a display would happen in an institution of higher learning.

A few years later and my alma mater has joined the trend. Nigeria has regressed.

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by frankson1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
I get irritated by this kind of display

And if you ask the department, he might mention soil science or one of those...

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by SonofGod231: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Commot body for Esan boys money.
No be play ohh.
Na dem dey use anybody run science.
Neighbor, friend, gf, sister, brother,mother,father. Tuah!!!

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Culer:
Very nonsense song. Dude just went to the studio to TALK about fraud on a beat. He can't sing, he can't rap.
He will fade away soon like the rest of them.

He's in jail or EFCC don release am
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Lama70(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
accordadoga26:
That's Slawmoir damn nigga, one of those condemning our leaders but still the ones tarnishing Nigeria's image home and abroad.

Bawa should go after him

Which Bawa?

Bawa wey dey for inside Baba Tinubu gallon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
richie240:

'Display' fire!
That's disguised ritual for ur info.

The pickers are joking with their lives/destinies.
This life is very dangerous, it's actually the reason I don't get close to people, no more love for one another
The person you trust most will turn out to be the daredevil

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by SmartPolician: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Ordinarily, for abusing the naira, but we know that Nigeria is a big joke.

After the CBN banned the spray of naira in public places, Buhari's daughter had a wedding and guests were seen spraying the Naira at the wedding.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/288511-spray-naira-notes-at-parties-and-go-to-jail-cbn-tells-nigerians.html?tztc=1
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by tragergeorge(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Yahoo boys no really de nairaland
No wonder Al those mumu girls de get mouth call boys broke for this yeye forum...

See comments,,chai...
If you get any Yahoo boy as customer..
You follow join the Yahoo....

Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by onlyboyson(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Example of paid result
Re: UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) by article1: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Even when carryover awaits some of them,? undecided

FG Shuts 21 Illegal Universities, Fake NYSC Camps / Did I Do Wrong To Study In Maritime Academy Of Nigeria?? / Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured)