Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! (3086 Views)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING / How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by SIRTee15: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2023
Explore2xmore:

You present hearsay about some verses which doesn't amount to proof.

Zaid bin Thabbit did not forget those verses of At-Tauba but needed someone to testify that he had previously written this in front of Prophet Muhammad pbuh.

So who should I believe? U or sahih Al Bukhari?
Show me in your texts where it says Zaid knew all the Koranic verse at heart or knew the whole Surah at- tauba.

Don't worry I'm coming to use one of Muhammad's companion to prove to u that Zaid Thabat is a fraud.
After that no more...we done.

Not nice to derail a thread.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
SIRTee15:

Of course, deny it once your own book becomes evidence against u. Question it's authenticity or the chain of narration.
Asking me what year the book was written...
Why don't u tell me what year sahih Muslim and sahih Al Bukhari were written.
How many centuries (not even yrs) after the death of Muhammad were they compiled.

Interesting. What is the value of Muslim and Buhari in comparison to the Quran Mushaf?
These are collections and in honesty what you have written in English language isn't holistic transmission of what is said in Arabic.

Khuzaima ra was not the only one to have memorized the verses in question, other Companions also knew it and the forenamed was unique only in having it written with him as done in the presence of the Prophet.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by SIRTee15: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Explore2xmore:
It is interesting you even refer to As-Suyuti. How many centuries after Muhammad pbuh did he come into being? Do you say there were no documented Quran before this?

What did other members of those who copiled the Quran say?
It is reported from Ismail ibn Ibrahim from Ayyub from Naafi from Ibn Umar

Who reports in a chain from 4 persons?
If I tell you I heard from D that C says that B says A said something how will you perceive the accuracy of what is said?

Al-Ash'ari, known for his expertise in Quranic recitation, scrutinized each verse, ensuring its conformity to the original revelation received by the Prophet Muhammad. His meticulous efforts not only eliminated any discrepancies but also enhanced the authenticity of the Quran.

I just love Muslims. They can throw anything and anybody under the bus once it doesn't fit into their narrative.
It doesn't matter, be it tafsir, hadiths - sahih or not, scholars, muhammed's companion, his wives including Aisha.
Once u use them as evidence against a Muslim, be rest assured the book or person is going under the bus.
Even Muhammed himself is not spared from this modern day Muslims apologetics.
I've seen a Muslim throw his prophet under the bus because it was written in sahih Al Bukhari Muhammed was seen naked in public.
He quickly said Muhammed wasn't a righteous man.

They can't throw the Koran under the bus, so they hide under Arabic translation. U begin to hear 'Arabic is the most complex language in the world with multiple deep meanings'. Of course, this allows them translate the Koran to suit their narrative.

Seriously I envy Muslims. They can never be caught lying, it's the book or the companion who is lying.

Now he's asking me the year the tafsir was written. Tell us what year the sahih Al Bukhari and sahih Muslim were written.

I'm still coming to prove to u Zaid Thabat was a fraud amusing one of Muhammad's companion as evidence.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by SIRTee15: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Interesting. What is the value of Muslim and Buhari in comparison to the Quran Mushaf?
These are collections and in honesty what you have written in English language isn't holistic transmission of what is said in Arabic.

Khuzaima ra was not the only one to have memorized the verses in question, other Companions also knew it and the forenamed was unique only in having it written with him as done in the presence of the Prophet.

Read it slowly. Thabat was collecting the Quranic verses from people who wrote it down AND those who knew it by heart.
He wasn't corroborating what was known by heart with what was written. He was simply compiling available evidence both written and memorized.
No one knew the last verse of Surat at- tauba except one person. It doesn't say if khuzaima knew it by heart or had it written.

So I started looking for the Qur'an and collected it from (what was written on) palm-leaf stalks, thin white stones, and also from men who knew it by heart, till I found the last verse of Surat at-Tauba (repentance) with Abi Khuzaima al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol.6, p.478)

I warned u earlier that the way u critic the bible will only leave your own Qur'an vulnerable.
It's obvious u sweating to defend your Koran here, and the truth is the more we dig deeper, the messier it becomes.
I have not even brought up my killer evidence.

Next time be careful. U don't have that privilege to criticize the bible like atheist or Jews.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by honesttalk21: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
Ideally your response is accessible to you however you prefer to taunt and play games. Looking some verses up in this Surah don't you read:
46:4
قُلْ أَرَءَيْتُم مَّا تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ أَرُونِى مَاذَا خَلَقُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْأَرْضِ أَمْ لَهُمْ شِرْكٌۭ فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ ۖ ٱئْتُونِى بِكِتَـٰبٍۢ مِّن قَبْلِ هَـٰذَآ أَوْ أَثَـٰرَةٍۢ مِّنْ عِلْمٍ إِن كُنتُمْ صَـٰدِقِينَ ٤

Ask ˹them, O Prophet˺, “Have you considered whatever ˹idols˺ you invoke besides Allah? Show me what they have created on earth! Or do they have a share in ˹the creation of˺ the heavens? Bring me a scripture ˹revealed˺ before this ˹Quran˺ or a shred of knowledge, if what you say is true.”

46:5
وَمَنْ أَضَلُّ مِمَّن يَدْعُوا۟ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ مَن لَّا يَسْتَجِيبُ لَهُۥٓ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ ٱلْقِيَـٰمَةِ وَهُمْ عَن دُعَآئِهِمْ غَـٰفِلُونَ ٥

And who could be more astray than those who call upon others besides Allah—˹others˺ that cannot respond to them until the Day of Judgment, and are ˹even˺ unaware of their calls?

46:6
وَإِذَا حُشِرَ ٱلنَّاسُ كَانُوا۟ لَهُمْ أَعْدَآءًۭ وَكَانُوا۟ بِعِبَادَتِهِمْ كَـٰفِرِينَ ٦

And when ˹such˺ people will be gathered together, those ˹gods˺ will be their enemies and will disown their worship.

Looking at those 3 verses does it not clearly say that all other things called beside Allah have no share in majesty, are not able to respond and would themselves disown all who called on them besides Allah?

How then will Muhammad pbuh be in such position?

TenQ:

You forget that almost two thirds of the Bible is in Hebrew (a semitic language just like Arabic) and we are able to translate without much issues from Hebrew to any other language.

Let's say this verse was found in the Arabic Bible and it reads.

Bible 46:31
"يَا قَوْمَنَآ أَجِيبُوا۟ بَولَ وَءَامِنُوا۟ بِهِۦ يَغْفِرْ لَكُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمْ وَيُجِرْكُم مِّنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ"وَيُجِرْكُم مِّنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ

Can you please translate the above?
How is it similar or different from Qur'an 46:31?

I certainly know what a Jussive verb is
A jussive verb is a grammatical term used to describe a verb form that expresses a command, request, suggestion, or desire . It is often used to convey the idea of urging someone to do something or giving an order.

In Qur'an 46:31, Allah is the one commanding you Muslims to obey the prophet Mohammed and Mohammed will forgive you of your sins.

Here below, you find another partnership of Mohammed with Allah. Obeying Mohammed is obeying Allah isn't it?

Qur'an 4:79-80:
We have sent you (O Mohamed) as a Messenger to mankind, and Allah’s witness suffices for this. Whoever obeys the Messenger, in fact obeys Allah, and whoever turns away from him, he (saws) will not be accountable for their deeds. Anyhow, we have not sent you (O Mohamed) to be a guardian over them.

Here you see that People were to come to Mohammed while seeking forgiveness from Allah
Qur'an 4:64
We sent not a messenger, but to be obeyed, in accordance with the will of Allah. If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

This is clearly in the Quran in 4:64 where the Prophet Muhammad is the mediator for God's acceptance of atonement offerings and his acceptance of people's repentance.

Qur'an 7:199
Keep to forgiveness (O Muhammad), and enjoin kindness, and turn away from the ignorant.

There are clear verses where the Quran tells Muhammad to "forgive them" hold fast to forgiveness" (7:199) where the word 'afwa is used. So this means that the Prophet himself used to forgive his followers for any transgressions or sins or broken promises that they committed towards him.

No one is disputing the fact that in Islam, Allah forgives. What we are saying is that Mohammed is
1. A mediator in forgiveness and
2. Mohammed too forgives sin of Muslims.

Finally,
If the black stone can forgive the sins of Muslims, how much more the greatest prophet in the universe Mohammed!
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by honesttalk21: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
I advice you look for the arabic text of this hadith then review the translation into English with what you have.
How can you say no one new these verses? He wanted a written copy of this to fulfil standards of authenticity.
SIRTee15:

Read it slowly. Thabat was collecting the Quranic verses from people who wrote it down AND those who knew it by heart.
He wasn't corroborating what was known by heart with what was written. He was simply compiling available evidence both written and memorized.
No one knew the last verse of Surat at- tauba except one person. It doesn't say if khuzaima knew it by heart or had it written.

So I started looking for the Qur'an and collected it from (what was written on) palm-leaf stalks, thin white stones, and also from men who knew it by heart, till I found the last verse of Surat at-Tauba (repentance) with Abi Khuzaima al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol.6, p.478)

I warned u earlier that the way u critic the bible will only leave your own Qur'an vulnerable.
It's obvious u sweating to defend your Koran here, and the truth is the more we dig deeper, the messier it becomes.
I have not even brought up my killer evidence.

Next time be careful. U don't have that privilege to criticize the bible like atheist or Jews.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
So I started looking for the Qur’an and collecting it from (what was written on) palme stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat at-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: ‘Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Tauba).

Finding it refers not to an oral recitation but written down. There were indeed many people who had memorized numerous parts and all of the Quran.
Can I ask you you?
1. Why is this narration absent from the earliest history books and only found in Bukhari and a single narration from at-Tirmidhi among the Hadith compilations?

2. Why is this narrative also absent from the Hadith compilation of Sahih Muslim who was a student of Imam al-Bukhari?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by SIRTee15: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2023
honesttalk21:
I advice you look for the arabic text of this hadith then review the translation into English with what you have.
How can you say no one new these verses? He wanted a written copy of this to fulfil standards of authenticity.

No one knew the whole of the Koran as at the time the uthmanic koranic codex was compiled
It was simply a guess work...trial and error.
cool cool cool

It is reported from Ismail ibn Ibrahim from Ayyub from Naafi from Ibn Umar who said: "Let none of you say 'I have acquired the whole of the Qur'an'. How does he know what all of it is when much of the Qur'an has disappeared? Rather let him say 'I have acquired what has survived.'" (as-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fii Ulum al-Qur'an, p.524).
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2023
Does this seem plausible to you?
Is the ʿUthmānic Codex the first compilation?
Was it compiled without reference to the compilation done by Abu Bakr?
Was the Uthmanic codex a result of the death of those who had memorized the Quran?

Do not confuse Abu Bakr's compilation with that of Uthman may Allah be pleased with both of them.
SIRTee15:

No one knew the whole of the Koran as at the time the uthmanic koranic codex was compiled
It was simply a guess work...trial and error.
cool cool cool

It is reported from Ismail ibn Ibrahim from Ayyub from Naafi from Ibn Umar who said: "Let none of you say 'I have acquired the whole of the Qur'an'. How does he know what all of it is when much of the Qur'an has disappeared? Rather let him say 'I have acquired what has survived.'" (as-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fii Ulum al-Qur'an, p.524).
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by SIRTee15: 1:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Does this seem plausible to you?
Is the ʿUthmānic Codex the first compilation?
Was it compiled without reference to the compilation done by Abu Bakr?
Was the Uthmanic codex a result of the death of those who had memorized the Quran?

Do not confuse Abu Bakr's compilation with that of Uthman may Allah be pleased with both of them.

Abu bakr simply authorised the Koran to be written and compiled into a book after lots of the known reciters were being killed in the endless Muslim wars.
Other companions were allowed to write their own Koran or recite it the way the learnt it.

Uthman was the one who standardised the Koran, then gave order that Koran of other companions or reciters be burnt all over the caliphate. Including those who learnt directly from Muhammed himself.

Uthman gave u the Koran u have today. It definitely wasnt the Koran Muhammed dictated.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 6:13am On Sep 10, 2023
SIRTee15:

Abu bakr simply authorised the Koran to be written and compiled into a book after lots of the known reciters were being killed in the endless Muslim wars.
Other companions were allowed to write their own Koran or recite it the way the learnt it.

Uthman was the one who standardised the Koran, then gave order that Koran of other companions or reciters be burnt all over the caliphate. Including those who learnt directly from Muhammed himself.

Uthman gave u the Koran u have today. It definitely wasnt the Koran Muhammed dictated.

Uthman bin Affan ra appointed his trusted scribes, including Zayd ibn Thabit, to make copies of the originally compiled Quran, the one in possession of Hafsah bint Umar. This is what Abu Bakr compiled that was passed on to Umar bin Khattab then Hafsah who was a wife of the prophet. May Allah be pleased with them all.

The statement you derive from As-Suyuti from Ibn Umar is:
None of you should say that he has taken the whole of the Qur’an; how could he know what all of it was (before some of it being abrogated)! Substantial parts of the Qur’an has passed him by (due to abrogation)! Let him say instead: ‘I have taken of the Qur’an that which (remained and) became apparent (after abrogation).
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 6:15am On Sep 10, 2023
honesttalk21:
Ideally your response is accessible to you however you prefer to taunt and play games. Looking some verses up in this Surah don't you read:
46:4
قُلْ أَرَءَيْتُم مَّا تَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ أَرُونِى مَاذَا خَلَقُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْأَرْضِ أَمْ لَهُمْ شِرْكٌۭ فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ ۖ ٱئْتُونِى بِكِتَـٰبٍۢ مِّن قَبْلِ هَـٰذَآ أَوْ أَثَـٰرَةٍۢ مِّنْ عِلْمٍ إِن كُنتُمْ صَـٰدِقِينَ ٤

Ask ˹them, O Prophet˺, “Have you considered whatever ˹idols˺ you invoke besides Allah? Show me what they have created on earth! Or do they have a share in ˹the creation of˺ the heavens? Bring me a scripture ˹revealed˺ before this ˹Quran˺ or a shred of knowledge, if what you say is true.”

46:5
وَمَنْ أَضَلُّ مِمَّن يَدْعُوا۟ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ مَن لَّا يَسْتَجِيبُ لَهُۥٓ إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ ٱلْقِيَـٰمَةِ وَهُمْ عَن دُعَآئِهِمْ غَـٰفِلُونَ ٥

And who could be more astray than those who call upon others besides Allah—˹others˺ that cannot respond to them until the Day of Judgment, and are ˹even˺ unaware of their calls?

46:6
وَإِذَا حُشِرَ ٱلنَّاسُ كَانُوا۟ لَهُمْ أَعْدَآءًۭ وَكَانُوا۟ بِعِبَادَتِهِمْ كَـٰفِرِينَ ٦

And when ˹such˺ people will be gathered together, those ˹gods˺ will be their enemies and will disown their worship.

Looking at those 3 verses does it not clearly say that all other things called beside Allah have no share in majesty, are not able to respond and would themselves disown all who called on them besides Allah?

How then will Muhammad pbuh be in such position?

Mr honesttalk21,
My arguments were simple and not disputable sir.

1. Allah is the God of the Muslims
2. Mohammed is a partner with Allah (even though Muslims dispute this)

Evidences
1. Can a person become a Muslim without swearing allegiance to BOTH Allah and Mohammed in reciting the sahada?
If Mohammed was just a messanger, why not just swear allegiance to Allah?
Is this not partnership with Allah?

2. Did Allah say in the Qur'an that Mohammed will forgive Muslims (and Jinns) their sins?
The fact that you deny this does not change the words of Allah in the Qur'an.
Qur'an 46:31
O our people! respond to Allah's Messenger and believe in Him. He will forgive you your sins and guard you from a painful doom.

We sent not a messenger, but to be obeyed, in accordance with the will of Allah. If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful.

3. Must a Muslim obey BOTH Allah and Mohammed? In fact, Allah says that following Mohammed is the same as following Allah.

We have sent you (O Mohamed) as a Messenger to mankind, and Allah’s witness suffices for this. Whoever obeys the Messenger, in fact obeys Allah, and whoever turns away from him, he (saws) will not be accountable for their deeds. Anyhow, we have not sent you (O Mohamed) to be a guardian over them.

4. With respect to forgiveness of sin,
If the black stone can forgive the sins of Muslims, how much more the greatest prophet in the universe Mohammed!
Doesn't the black stone forgive sins of Muslims?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 2919
It was narrated from Abdullah bin Ubaid bin Umair that a man said:
"O Abu abdur-Rahman, why do I only see you touching these two corners?" He said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Touching them erases sins.' And I head him say: 'whoever circumambulates seven times, it is like freeing a slave.'"

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 959
Ibn Ubaid bin Umair narrated from his father:
"Ibn Umar was clinging on the two corners (in a manner that I had not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet doing) so I said: 'O Abu Abdur-Rahman! You are clinging on the two corners in a manner that I have not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet clining.' So he said: 'I do it because I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "Touching them atones for sins." And I heard him saying: "Whoever performs Tawaf around this House seven times and he keeps track of it, then it is as if he freed a slave." And I heard him saying: "One foot is not put down, nor another raised except that Allah removes a sin from him and records a good merit for him."

5. Can you show me evidence of any purely human prophet of Allah to which obeying them is obeying Allah or a purely human prophet to which declaration of faith include their name or a purely human prophet who forgives sin and will admit people into paradise?
Is it Moses, Zachariah, Yahaya, Yakubu etc

Finally,
You still haven't answered this question of mine

"يَا قَوْمَنَآ أَجِيبُوا۟ بَولَ وَءَامِنُوا۟ بِهِۦ يَغْفِرْ لَكُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمْ وَيُجِرْكُم مِّنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ"وَيُجِرْكُم مِّنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ

No one is disputing the fact that in Islam, Allah forgives. What we are saying is that Mohammed is
3. You must obey BOTH Allah and Mohammed
4. You can't even become a Muslim without a shahada involving BOTH Mohammed and Allah
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Uthman bin Affan ra appointed his trusted scribes, including Zayd ibn Thabit, to make copies of the originally compiled Quran, the one in possession of Hafsah bint Umar. This is what Abu Bakr compiled that was passed on to Umar bin Khattab then Hafsah who was a wife of the prophet. May Allah be pleased with them all.

The statement you derive from As-Suyuti from Ibn Umar is:
None of you should say that he has taken the whole of the Qur’an; how could he know what all of it was (before some of it being abrogated)! Substantial parts of the Qur’an has passed him by (due to abrogation)! Let him say instead: ‘I have taken of the Qur’an that which (remained and) became apparent (after abrogation).

I believe you now know what happened to
The verses of
1. Breastfeeding an adult man ten times later abrogated to five
2. Stoning for Adultery

They were conveniently deleted!

As-Suyuti, Jalal ad-Deen, al-Itiqan fee ‘Uloom al-Qur’an, (Cairo: al-Halabi, 1935) Vol.2, 25
‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar reportedly said: “Let none of you say, ‘I have got the whole of the Qur’an.’ How does he know what all of it is? MUCH OF THE QUR’AN IS GONE. Let him say instead, ‘I have got what has survived.’”

Al-Alusi, Shahab ud-Deen, Tafseer Ruh al-M’ani, (Beirut: Dar al-Kotob al-‘Ilmiyyah, 1415 A.H.) Vol.1, 26
“Verily they (i.e. people of Sunnah) have agreed on there being no loss in the Qur’an as is continuously reported like we today find between the two bindings. Yes during the time of (Abu Bakr) as-Sidiq the part which was not reported continuously and was (rather) abrogated was dropped (out of the official mushaf)…and to this relates that which is reported by Abu ‘Ubayd from Ibn ‘Umar, who said: ‘None of you should say that he has taken the whole of the Qur’an; how could he know what all of it was! A lot of the Qur’an has passed him by! Let him say instead: I have taken of the Qur’an that which became apparent
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by honesttalk21: 10:39am On Sep 10, 2023
Look again at your post. You cannot justify your excessive veneration of Jesus by attempting to make muslims do same with Muhammad pbuh. I have re-emphasized one verse in your post.

Is Allah not Greater than all? You have not come across those that say La ilaha illalahu and stop? Adding Muhammad pbuh is simply in line with agreement that he reminded and gave guidance as authorised by Allah within the limits Allah himself set.

Wow! What did you do with Quran 4:79

Whatever good befalls you is from Allah and whatever evil befalls you is from yourself. We have sent you ˹O Prophet˺ as a messenger to ˹all˺ people. And Allah is sufficient as a Witness. (You cut off the initial parts of the verse indicating the superiority of Allah?)
Q4:80
Whoever obeys the Messenger has truly obeyed Allah. But whoever turns away, then ˹know that˺ We have not sent you ˹O Prophet˺ as a keeper over them.

Is the obedience of the messenger not with respect to what Allah has sent him with?

This is what you twist of the statement of Jesus pbuh where he tells you that who comes to the must come through him. Is the coming through him not in regards to heeding of his teaching and adhering to them in behaviour and worship?

Produce a statement from the Quran which says the black stone forgives sins.

TenQ:

Mr honesttalk21,
My arguments were simple and not disputable sir.

1. Allah is the God of the Muslims
2. Mohammed is a partner with Allah (even though Muslims dispute this)

Evidences
1. Can a person become a Muslim without swearing allegiance to BOTH Allah and Mohammed in reciting the sahada?
If Mohammed was just a messanger, why not just swear allegiance to Allah?

2. Did Allah say in the Qur'an that Mohammed will forgive Muslims (and Jinns) their sins?
The fact that you deny this does not change the words of Allah in the Qur'an.
Qur'an 46:31
O our people! respond to Allah's Messenger and believe in Him. He will forgive you your sins and guard you from a painful doom.

3. Must a Muslim obey BOTH Allah and Mohammed? In fact, Allah says that following Mohammed is the same as following Allah.

4. With respect to forgiveness of sin,
Doesn't the black stone forgive sins of Muslims?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 2919
It was narrated from Abdullah bin Ubaid bin Umair that a man said:
"O Abu abdur-Rahman, why do I only see you touching these two corners?" He said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Touching them erases sins.' And I head him say: 'whoever circumambulates seven times, it is like freeing a slave.'"

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 959
Ibn Ubaid bin Umair narrated from his father:
"Ibn Umar was clinging on the two corners (in a manner that I had not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet doing) so I said: 'O Abu Abdur-Rahman! You are clinging on the two corners in a manner that I have not seen any of the Companions of the Prophet clining.' So he said: 'I do it because I heard the Messenger of Allah saying: "Touching them atones for sins." And I heard him saying: "Whoever performs Tawaf around this House seven times and he keeps track of it, then it is as if he freed a slave." And I heard him saying: "One foot is not put down, nor another raised except that Allah removes a sin from him and records a good merit for him."

5. Can you show me evidence of any purely human prophet of Allah to which obeying them is obeying Allah or a purely human prophet to which declaration of faith include their name or a purely human prophet who forgives sin and will admit people into paradise?
Is it Moses, Zachariah, Yahaya, Yakubu etc

Finally,
You still haven't answered this question of mine

3. You must obey BOTH Allah and Mohammed
4. You can't even become a Muslim without a shahada involving BOTH Mohammed and Allah

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2023
I have not come across those and know no one who has. Why talk on issues without certainty?

Q2:106-107
Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things?

Know you not that it is Allah to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth? And besides Allah you have neither any Walee (protector or guardian) nor any helper.”

[This statement is enough for me, why worry about what Allah himself abrogated or caused to be forgotten? Do I seek to contend that Allah is wrong or incompetent (I seek refuge in Allah from disbelief, the arrogant and all evil suggestions of the satan and mischievous) ].

4.2 Was “much” of the Qur’an abrogated?
We know the actual text involves the words “qur’an katheer” therefore one may tend to translate it as “much of the Qur’an” with a stress on “much.” In fact one critic asks, “What kind of revelation is this that MUCH (not some) of it consists of verses that have been abrogated?” This may appear to be a very strong point but actually speaks of the lack of proper understanding of the Arabic language.

The Arabic word katheer does not mean ‘much’ in the comparative sense. In the comparative sense it can even be used to mean less than what it is compared to as shown below. The same is the case with abrogation that we are discussing. The abrogated part of the Qur’an was definitely less than what remains.

A simple proof for this assertion is the narration in which Sa‘d bin Waqqas asked the Prophet about the share of his wealth that he might give away in charity while he feared to die. Sa‘d bin Abi Waqqas himself narrated his dialogue with the blessed Prophet on the subject:

قُلْتُ: يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ، أُوصِي بِمَالِي كُلِّهِ؟ قَالَ: «لاَ» ، قُلْتُ: فَالشَّطْرُ، قَالَ: «لاَ» ، قُلْتُ: الثُّلُثُ، قَالَ: فَالثُّلُثُ، وَالثُّلُثُ كَثِيرٌ

“I said, ‘Should I give two-thirds of my property in charity?’ He said, ‘No.’ I asked, ‘Half?’ He said, ‘No.’ Then he added, ‘One-third, and even one-third is much (wal-thuluthu kathir).’”[15]

Certainly one-third is not “much” in the comparative sense of being more than the rest and no person of reason can ever claim that. Ibn ‘Umar only aimed to highlight the fact that verses of the Qur’an were abrogated and no one should say that they have memorized the whole of the Qur’an (including those verses) as it rests in the guarded tablets with Allah.
The Qur’an that we have between the two covers today, the Qur’an given to us by the Messenger of Allah, collected by Abu Bakr and ‘Uthman, is the Qur’an that Allah revealed and decreed to remain as the guiding message for humanity till the Day of Judgment, without any addition, subtraction or alteration.

TenQ:

I believe you now know what happened to
The verses of
1. Breastfeeding an adult man ten times later abrogated to five
2. Stoning for Adultery

They were conveniently deleted!

As-Suyuti, Jalal ad-Deen, al-Itiqan fee ‘Uloom al-Qur’an, (Cairo: al-Halabi, 1935) Vol.2, 25
‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar reportedly said: “Let none of you say, ‘I have got the whole of the Qur’an.’ How does he know what all of it is? MUCH OF THE QUR’AN IS GONE. Let him say instead, ‘I have got what has survived.’”

Al-Alusi, Shahab ud-Deen, Tafseer Ruh al-M’ani, (Beirut: Dar al-Kotob al-‘Ilmiyyah, 1415 A.H.) Vol.1, 26
“Verily they (i.e. people of Sunnah) have agreed on there being no loss in the Qur’an as is continuously reported like we today find between the two bindings. Yes during the time of (Abu Bakr) as-Sidiq the part which was not reported continuously and was (rather) abrogated was dropped (out of the official mushaf)…and to this relates that which is reported by Abu ‘Ubayd from Ibn ‘Umar, who said: ‘None of you should say that he has taken the whole of the Qur’an; how could he know what all of it was! A lot of the Qur’an has passed him by! Let him say instead: I have taken of the Qur’an that which became apparent
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2023
honesttalk21:
Look again at your post. You cannot justify your excessive veneration of Jesus by attempting to make muslims do same with Muhammad pbuh. I have re-emphasized one verse in your post.

Is Allah not Greater than all? You have not come across those that say La ilaha illalahu and stop? Adding Muhammad pbuh is simply in line with agreement that he reminded and gave guidance as authorised by Allah within the limits Allah himself set.

Wow! What did you do with Quran 4:79

Whatever good befalls you is from Allah and whatever evil befalls you is from yourself. We have sent you ˹O Prophet˺ as a messenger to ˹all˺ people. And Allah is sufficient as a Witness. (You cut off the initial parts of the verse indicating the superiority of Allah?)
Q4:80
Whoever obeys the Messenger has truly obeyed Allah. But whoever turns away, then ˹know that˺ We have not sent you ˹O Prophet˺ as a keeper over them.

Is the obedience of the messenger not with respect to what Allah has sent him with?

This is what you twist of the statement of Jesus pbuh where he tells you that who comes to the must come through him. Is the coming through him not in regards to heeding of his teaching and adhering to them in behaviour and worship?

I raised at least five claims backed up with Evidences from your Qur'an and Hadiths.

Why didn't you answer my direct questions?

Repeating your narratives don't change anything sir.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2023
Explore2xmore:
I have not come across those and know no one who has. Why talk on issues without certainty?

Q2:106-107
Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things?

Know you not that it is Allah to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth? And besides Allah you have neither any Walee (protector or guardian) nor any helper.”

[This statement is enough for me, why worry about what Allah himself abrogated or caused to be forgotten? Do I seek to contend that Allah is wrong or incompetent (I seek refuge in Allah from disbelief, the arrogant and all evil suggestions of the satan and mischievous) ].

4.2 Was “much” of the Qur’an abrogated?
We know the actual text involves the words “qur’an katheer” therefore one may tend to translate it as “much of the Qur’an” with a stress on “much.” In fact one critic asks, “What kind of revelation is this that MUCH (not some) of it consists of verses that have been abrogated?” This may appear to be a very strong point but actually speaks of the lack of proper understanding of the Arabic language.

The Arabic word katheer does not mean ‘much’ in the comparative sense. In the comparative sense it can even be used to mean less than what it is compared to as shown below. The same is the case with abrogation that we are discussing. The abrogated part of the Qur’an was definitely less than what remains.

A simple proof for this assertion is the narration in which Sa‘d bin Waqqas asked the Prophet about the share of his wealth that he might give away in charity while he feared to die. Sa‘d bin Abi Waqqas himself narrated his dialogue with the blessed Prophet on the subject:

قُلْتُ: يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ، أُوصِي بِمَالِي كُلِّهِ؟ قَالَ: «لاَ» ، قُلْتُ: فَالشَّطْرُ، قَالَ: «لاَ» ، قُلْتُ: الثُّلُثُ، قَالَ: فَالثُّلُثُ، وَالثُّلُثُ كَثِيرٌ

“I said, ‘Should I give two-thirds of my property in charity?’ He said, ‘No.’ I asked, ‘Half?’ He said, ‘No.’ Then he added, ‘One-third, and even one-third is much (wal-thuluthu kathir).’”[15]

Certainly one-third is not “much” in the comparative sense of being more than the rest and no person of reason can ever claim that. Ibn ‘Umar only aimed to highlight the fact that verses of the Qur’an were abrogated and no one should say that they have memorized the whole of the Qur’an (including those verses) as it rests in the guarded tablets with Allah.
The Qur’an that we have between the two covers today, the Qur’an given to us by the Messenger of Allah, collected by Abu Bakr and ‘Uthman, is the Qur’an that Allah revealed and decreed to remain as the guiding message for humanity till the Day of Judgment, without any addition, subtraction or alteration.

You yourself know that
1. The claim of abrogation of the Qur'an is senseless.
Why!?
It proves that there is no Mother book in heaven the as "Al-Lawh Al-Mahfuz" or "The Preserved Tablet."

If the mother book exist, are verses from it also abrogated?

2. There is evidence that ten times breastfeeding was abrogated to five times breastfeeding : can you show any evidence where the Five times breastfeeding was abrogated!?

3. Why do you think the Almighty Allah will give verses on breastfeeding of adult men?
Please justify this?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by honesttalk21: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2023
Is it not you who makes a fuss about abrogation?

Al-Lawh Al-Mahfuz is Allah's record about all he has created and will happen.

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
honesttalk21:

No problem: I will show you!

But first,
1. Is it true that Mohammed kissed the Blackstone?
2. If it is true, can you show me (produce a statement from the Qur'an) evidence of this from the Qur'an?

After you successfully answer these two questions, I will answer your Illogical question!

I hope you wouldn't tell lies in answering my simple questions
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
honesttalk21:

Why is it that you can't even respond to simple questions?

The questions reveal the illogicality and Falsehood Of your position if you cannot answer them.

Please respond :
Why!?
It proves that there is no Mother book in heaven the as "Al-Lawh Al-Mahfuz" or "The Preserved Tablet."

If the mother book exist, are verses from it also abrogated?

2. There is evidence that ten times breastfeeding was abrogated to five times breastfeeding : can you show any evidence where the Five times breastfeeding was abrogated!?

3. Why do you think the Almighty Allah will give verses on breastfeeding of adult men?
Please justify this?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by honesttalk21: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
You say:
And respond
Why!?

What then is there to respond to?
(2. There is evidence that ten times breastfeeding was abrogated to five times breastfeeding : can you show any evidence where the Five times breastfeeding was abrogated!?

Please justify this?)

The encapsulated is not in any Mushaf Quran and regardless of your statements and claims of support from various remains just that an allegation.

Quran 22:70
Do you not know that Allaah knows what is in the heaven and earth? Indeed, that is in a Record. That for Allah is easy!

How can the almighty be all Just if he has no record of occurence and happenings?

Are the ways of the almighty arbitrary?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by honesttalk21: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
Stop meandering and show a quran verse that prescribes kissing a/the blackstone.

Is this not what is asked of you?

Oh! you see your own illogical behaviour now.
Hallelujah!

The verses on breastfeeding are clear that it's for babies or do you illogically feel a grown adult can be breasfed to satisfaction?

Mothers shall breastfeed their children for two whole years, for those who wish to complete the term" (2:233)

TenQ:

But first,
2. If it is true, can you show me (produce a statement from the Qur'an) evidence of this from the Qur'an?

After you successfully answer these two questions, I will answer your Illogical question!

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
honesttalk21:
Stop meandering and show a quran verse that prescribes kissing a/the blackstone.

Is this not what is asked of you?

Oh! you see your own illogical behaviour now.
Hallelujah!

The verses on breastfeeding are clear that it's for babies or do you illogically feel a grown adult can be breasfed to satisfaction?

Mothers shall breastfeed their children for two whole years, for those who wish to complete the term" (2:233)

I said:

TenQ:

But first,

Don't you understand simple English?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
honesttalk21:
You say:
And respond
Why!?

What then is there to respond to?
(2. There is evidence that ten times breastfeeding was abrogated to five times breastfeeding : can you show any evidence where the Five times breastfeeding was abrogated!?

Please justify this?)

The encapsulated is not in any Mushaf Quran and regardless of your statements and claims of support from various remains just that an allegation.

Quran 22:70
Do you not know that Allaah knows what is in the heaven and earth? Indeed, that is in a Record. That for Allah is easy!

How can the almighty be all Just if he has no record of occurence and happenings?

Are the ways of the almighty arbitrary?
You are now denying the sayings of your prophet!?
Are your hadiths compilation of lies?

Is there
Does the Qur'an Mother of the 'book' (Umm-ul-Kitab) in heaven?

True or False!
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
honesttalk21:

I gave you my simple condition : and once you answer my questions accurately, I will show you from the Qur'an!

TenQ:

But first,

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by SIRTee15: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
honesttalk21:

But u Muslims bow before the black stone?
Do u guys bow before the black stone during worship?
Who instructed you to do that... Muhammad or Allah.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Akinbahm(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Where are these ignorant and pompous Islamists?

When are you going to answer these questions? Is it only the sword that you can use to defend your god?

I thought you are seeking knowledge only to deduce that you are looking for attention or the logic u held onto you didn't understand it properly.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sāmirī (Arabic: السامري) was the person who made a calf in the absence of Prophet Moses and urged Banu Israel to worship it. The Qur'an has mentioned him in three verses, all of which are about making the calf. Samiri was from Banu Israel and there is a disagreement about his name and lineage.

Samiri was among the people who went out of Egypt together with Banu Israel. He pretended to be a follower of Prophet Moses and was considered among the chiefs of Banu Israel. From some reports, it can be inferred that he was a generous person.There is a disagreement about his name and lineage;however, some sources mentioned his name Musa b. Zafar, a descendant of Yashakir, son of Prophet Jacob.

Christians often criticize Aaron for his role in facilitating the creation of the calf and leading the people astray. Some argue that as the high priest and brother of Moses, Aaron should have known better and been more faithful to God. They say the israelites asked Aaron to make a god to lead them, and Aaron complied by collecting their gold earrings and molding the golden calf. Would you say Aaron didn't know better?

The following instruction of Moses to the Levites that led to the killing of 3,000 israelites is indeed quite worrisome. Is that how brutal the Christian God is?

TenQ:

So, which one of these says As-Samari is the same as Samir

As-Samari mean : the Samaritan or a citizen of Samaria

Can you show us from the Torah that the As-Samari mislead the children of Israel?

Note that:
Samir and As-Samari mean different things.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Sāmirī (Arabic: السامري) was the person who made a calf in the absence of Prophet Moses and urged Banu Israel to worship it. The Qur'an has mentioned him in three verses, all of which are about making the calf. Samiri was from Banu Israel and there is a disagreement about his name and lineage.

Samiri was among the people who went out of Egypt together with Banu Israel. He pretended to be a follower of Prophet Moses and was considered among the chiefs of Banu Israel. From some reports, it can be inferred that he was a generous person.There is a disagreement about his name and lineage;however, some sources mentioned his name Musa b. Zafar, a descendant of Yashakir, son of Prophet Jacob.

Christians often criticize Aaron for his role in facilitating the creation of the calf and leading the people astray. Some argue that as the high priest and brother of Moses, Aaron should have known better and been more faithful to God. They say the israelites asked Aaron to make a god to lead them, and Aaron complied by collecting their gold earrings and molding the golden calf. Would you say Aaron didn't know better?

The following instruction of Moses to the Levites that led to the killing of 3,000 israelites is indeed quite worrisome. Is that how brutal the Christian God is?

You will notice that it is you Muslims who have disagreements among yourself for the conjectures you have manufactured for the As-Samari. If the As-Samari was a chief of Banu Israel, you should be able to tell us his tribe.

You asked a Question:
Response:
Unfortunately for you, you didn't notice that God did NOT instruct Moses to carry out the command of killing the Israelites who had gone rogue just as God didn't ask Moses to break the commandments on the stone tablets.

Now!
At least you are coming closer to the true narrative except that the Quran calls him As-Samari (the Samaritan) and not Samari .
Your English translators of the Quran recognises this as to call the As-Samari the Samaritan

Lets look at this carefully and reasonably
1. Moses wrote the Taurat and he said that Aaron was the one who made the Golden Calf for Isrealihts to worship
2. Moses the author of the Taurat said that he questioned Aaron as per why he did such evil
Exodus 32:21
21 He said to Aaron, “What did these people do to you, that you led them into such great sin?”

3. Moses the Author of the Taurat said that Aaron Admited his guilt but said to him that he was compelled by the people to make the idol
Exodus 32:22-24
22 “Do not be angry, my lord,” Aaron answered. “You know how prone these people are to evil. 23 They said to me, ‘Make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.’ 24 So I told them, ‘Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.’ Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!”

4. Moses the Author of the Taurat put the blame on Aaron for making the children of Israel run wild and out of control
Exodus 32:25
25 Moses saw that the people were running wild and that Aaron had let them get out of control and so become a laughingstock to their enemies.

The Bible did NOT hide the sin of anyone unlike the Quran. If God even punished Moses for his sin against Him, how much more putting in record the sin of Aaron, David, Solomon etc.

Problem of Islam:
1. Mohammed claimed to beleive in the Tortah where the account of Aaron and the golden calf was written
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, Number 4434
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar:
A group of Jews came and invited the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited them in their school. They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.

2. Allah agree with the scripture of the Jews and the Christians
Quran 3:3-4
He has sent down upon you the Book with the truth, confirming what is BETWEEN ITS/HIS HANDS (musaddiqan lima bayna yadayhi), and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel before this, as guidance to the people, and He sent down the Salvation/Criterion (al-Furqan). As for those who disbelieve in God's signs, for them awaits a terrible chastisement; God is All-mighty, the Avenger.

Quran 46:30
They said, "Our people, we have heard a Book that was sent down after Moses, confirming what is BETWEEN ITS HANDS (musaddiqan lima bayna yadayhi), guiding to the truth and to a straight path."

3. Since Allah did not tell you who the As-Samari is nor Muhammed, every other thing you Muslims have said in explanation of who the identity of the As-Samari is are mere worthless conjectures. Neigher Mohammed nor Allah explained the identity of your so called As-Samari
4. The term As-Samari in Arabic mean just one thing: "The Samaritan: a citizen of the city of Samaria"

Unfortunately, this is just one of the many errors of Allah in the Quran.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
Now Tenq the evangelist reveals his ignorance of the Bible.
Exodus 32
25 Moses saw that the people were running wild and that Aaron had let them get out of control and so become a laughingstock to their enemies.
26 So he stood at the entrance to the camp and said, “Whoever is for the Lord, come to me.” And all the Levites rallied to him.
27 Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’”
28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died.
29 Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”

Do you claim Moses lies in saying this is what God says. Ref Exodus 32:27

Do more research on As-Samiri and you will find that there is agreement that he was a rebel but no exact establishment of his identity.
This however does not take away the message of not reverring anything other than God be it molded or created.

Interesting delivery of justice where the one who ordered for the jewellery, smelted and molded the calf is not punished and 3000 are slain. This Christian God's judgement is strange.

TenQ:

You will notice that it is you Muslims who have disagreements among yourself for the conjectures you have manufactured for the As-Samari. If the As-Samari was a chief of Banu Israel, you should be able to tell us his tribe.

You asked a Question:
Response:
Unfortunately for you, you didn't notice that God did NOT instruct Moses to carry out the command of killing the Israelites who had gone rogue just as God didn't ask Moses to break the commandments on the stone tablets.

Now!
At least you are coming closer to the true narrative except that the Quran calls him As-Samari (the Samaritan) and not Samari .
Your English translators of the Quran recognises this as to call the As-Samari the Samaritan

1. Moses wrote the Taurat and he said that Aaron was the one who made the Golden Calf for Isrealihts to worship
2. Moses the author of the Taurat said that he questioned Aaron as per why he did such evil
21 He said to Aaron, “What did these people do to you, that you led them into such great sin?”

3. Moses the Author of the Taurat said that Aaron Admited his guilt but said to him that he was compelled by the people to make the idol
22 “Do not be angry, my lord,” Aaron answered. “You know how prone these people are to evil. 23 They said to me, ‘Make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.’ 24 So I told them, ‘Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.’ Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!”

4. Moses the Author of the Taurat put the blame on Aaron for making the children of Israel run wild and out of control

The Bible did NOT hide the sin of anyone unlike the Quran. If God even punished Moses for his sin against Him, how much more putting in record the sin of Aaron, David, Solomon etc.

Problem of Islam:
1. Mohammed claimed to beleive in the Tortah where the account of Aaron and the golden calf was written
A group of Jews came and invited the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited them in their school. They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.

He has sent down upon you the Book with the truth, confirming what is BETWEEN ITS/HIS HANDS (musaddiqan lima bayna yadayhi), and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel before this, as guidance to the people, and He sent down the Salvation/Criterion (al-Furqan). As for those who disbelieve in God's signs, for them awaits a terrible chastisement; God is All-mighty, the Avenger.

They said, "Our people, we have heard a Book that was sent down after Moses, confirming what is BETWEEN ITS HANDS (musaddiqan lima bayna yadayhi), guiding to the truth and to a straight path."

3. Since Allah did not tell you who the As-Samari is nor Muhammed, every other thing you Muslims have said in explanation of who the identity of the As-Samari is are mere worthless conjectures. Neigher Mohammed nor Allah explained the identity of your so called As-Samari
4. The term As-Samari in Arabic mean just one thing: "The Samaritan: a citizen of the city of Samaria"

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Who's translations do you use here. "That which is between his hands" is not in the Arabic.

TenQ:

You asked a Question:
Response:

Now!

Problem of Islam:

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Now Tenq the evangelist reveals his ignorance of the Bible.
Exodus 32
26 So he stood at the entrance to the camp and said, “Whoever is for the Lord, come to me.” And all the Levites rallied to him.
27 Then he said to them, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’”
28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died.
29 Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”

Do you claim Moses lies in saying this is what God says. Ref Exodus 32:27
Thanks for the correction, An error on my part.

Moses did NOT tell lies about what God said.
The God of the Christians can be fierce in Judgement: this is exactly why my God can throw a sinner in the Fire of Hell forever or destroy a whole community like Sodom and Gomorrah or the Canaanites who sacrifice their children to Molech the Ammonite god.

Explore2xmore:

Do more research on As-Samiri and you will find that there is agreement that he was a rebel but no exact establishment of his identity.
This however does not take away the message of not reverring anything other than God be it molded or created.

Interesting delivery of justice where the one who ordered for the jewellery, smelted and molded the calf is not punished and 3000 are slain. This Christian God's judgement is strange.
Where is the source of your research?
How old is your source?
Did the eye witness document the History of the As-Samari?

If your source is younger than the Torah, I am sorry, it is fake!
If your source is not from the first party concerned, I am sorry it is a conjecture.

Like I said:
Neigher Mohammed nor Allah explained who the As-Samari is, where did you get your history?
Why does your history contradict the version of Moses himself?

Let me show you something in the Bible which you probably dont know
1 Kings 11:4 -14
As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites. So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done. On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites. He did the same for all his foreign wives, who burned incense and offered sacrifices to their gods. The LORD became angry with Solomon because his heart had turned away from the LORD, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him twice. Although he had forbidden Solomon to follow other gods, Solomon did not keep the LORD's command. So the LORD said to Solomon, "Since this is your attitude and you have not kept my covenant and my decrees, which I commanded you, I will most certainly tear the kingdom away from you and give it to one of your subordinates. Nevertheless, for the sake of David your father, I will not do it during your lifetime. I will tear it out of the hand of your son.

This is the difference between the God of the Jews and Christians: He does NOT condone sin unlike Allah who justifies every sin of Mohammed.

The term As-Samari in Arabic mean just one thing: "The Samaritan: a citizen of the city of Samaria"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 More Contradictions In The Qur'an / Brainwashing Methods: How They Program Your Mind / Eternal Torment and a Merciful GOD - Goshen and Co, feedback needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.