Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! (3110 Views)

How Mighty Is The Almighty God? / Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING / How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2023
What an astounding turnaround.
After boldly saying: Unfortunately for you, you didn't notice that God did NOT instruct Moses to carry out the command of killing the Israelites who had gone rogue just as God didn't ask Moses to break the commandments on the stone tablets.

When next will you contradict or turnaround your saying?

Samiri has been linked to the rebel Hebrew leader Zimri on the basis of their similar names and a shared theme of rebellion against Moses’ authority.
Others link him to the Mesopotamian city of Samarra and suggest that he came from a cow-worshiping people, giving his name as Musa bin Zafar.
Abraham Geiger proposed the idea that Samiri is a corruption of Samael, the name of an angel with similar functions to Satan in Jewish lore.
There is no consensus among Islamic scholars on which, if any, of these identifications is correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samiri

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
There is no consensus among Islamic scholars on which, if any, of these identifications of As-samari is correct.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2023
Explore2xmore:
What an astounding turnaround.
After boldly saying: Unfortunately for you, you didn't notice that God did NOT instruct Moses to carry out the command of killing the Israelites who had gone rogue just as God didn't ask Moses to break the commandments on the stone tablets.

When next will you contradict or turnaround your saying?

Samiri has been linked to the rebel Hebrew leader Zimri on the basis of their similar names and a shared theme of rebellion against Moses’ authority.
Others link him to the Mesopotamian city of Samarra and suggest that he came from a cow-worshiping people, giving his name as Musa bin Zafar.
Abraham Geiger proposed the idea that Samiri is a corruption of Samael, the name of an angel with similar functions to Satan in Jewish lore.
There is no consensus among Islamic scholars on which, if any, of these identifications is correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samiri

I asked you some basic questions about your source of History and you bring forth Wikipedia!?
Does this even make sense to you in a discussion involving history lasting almost 4000 years ago?

Where is the source of your research?
How old is your source?
Did the eye witness document the History of the As-Samari?

If your source is younger than the Torah, I am sorry, it is fake!
If your source is not from the first party concerned, I am sorry it is a conjecture.

Like I said:
Neigher Mohammed nor Allah explained who the As-Samari is, where did you get your history?
Why does your history contradict the version of Moses himself?

I admit my errors when I am wrong and there is no shame in that.

I am not like you who will insist on riding your errors as long as Mohammed and Islam is protected. Please get this right. I only God is infallible.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2023
Explore2xmore:
There is no consensus among Islamic scholars on which, if any, of these identifications of As-samari is correct.
Meaning that your Islamic scholars are making conjectures which were not substantiated with old historical facts.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Who's translations do you use here. "That which is between his hands" is not in the Arabic.

Really!?
In Qur'an 3:3

Is the Arabic: مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ
the same as
In English: "confirming what is between His hands"?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2023
Such will definitely occur when piece bit translations are made and attention is not paid to the influence of other words on another in the sentence.

Let's be logical here the Quran is confirming itself or what people new that had been revealed before?

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2023
I will commend those who made great efforts at translating or explaining however one may be wrong to assign perfection to them. More so I doubt there are any of the numerous hadith you rely on that categorically say Muhammad pbuh identified who As-samiri is.
TenQ:

Meaning that your Islamic scholars are making conjectures which were not substantiated with old historical facts.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2023
How much research have you yourself done?
In any case read: AN EVALUATION OF THE IDENTITY OF SĀMİRĪ IN THE QURʾĀN by
Tolga Savaş Altınel

Qur'an 20:85: a Samaritan in the time of Moses? - Khaled Colwill

https://qurantalkblog.com/2019/07/05/clear-quran-critique/

TenQ:

I asked you some basic questions about your source of History and you bring forth Wikipedia!?
Does this even make sense to you in a discussion involving history lasting almost 4000 years ago?

Where is the source of your research?
How old is your source?
Did the eye witness document the History of the As-Samari?

If your source is younger than the Torah, I am sorry, it is fake!
If your source is not from the first party concerned, I am sorry it is a conjecture.

Like I said:
Neigher Mohammed nor Allah explained who the As-Samari is, where did you get your history?
Why does your history contradict the version of Moses himself?

I admit my errors when I am wrong and there is no shame in that.

I am not like you who will insist on riding your errors as long as Mohammed and Islam is protected. Please get this right. I only God is infallible.

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 4:11am On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
I will commend those who made great efforts at translating or explaining however one may be wrong to assign perfection to them. More so I doubt there are any of the numerous hadith you rely on that categorically say Muhammad pbuh identified who As-samiri is.
Exactly,
neither Mohammed nor Allah explained who the As-Samari is.
Thus, all your Tafsir writers and scholars who were at least 200 years after Mohammed's death were all making up conjectures to solve the problems created by Mohammed in his Qur'an.

The numerous hadiths I rely on are your own religious books made and certified by your own trusted scholars, I so, what where am I guilty?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 4:21am On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
How much research have you yourself done?
In any case read: AN EVALUATION OF THE IDENTITY OF SĀMİRĪ IN THE QURʾĀN by
Tolga Savaş Altınel

Qur'an 20:85: a Samaritan in the time of Moses? - Khaled Colwill

https://qurantalkblog.com/2019/07/05/clear-quran-critique/

You are saying that a publication written in 2008 is your source for an event that occurred almost 4000 years ago!?

I am not understanding!

Any source that would negate the account of Genesis by Moses must be at least as old as Moses.

I guess that Tolga Savaş Altınel person is also now a prophet of Islam!
LOL!
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 4:25am On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Such will definitely occur when piece bit translations are made and attention is not paid to the influence of other words on another in the sentence.

Let's be logical here the Quran is confirming itself or what people new that had been revealed before?
I said:

the same as

This is a proof that Your English translations of the Qur'an CANNOT be Trusted one bit.

Translate the phrase : مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ

It is a word for word extract from Qur'an 3:3

Why do your scholars mistranslate such a simple Arabic?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2023
What is research?
What do you know of research methods?

TenQ:

You are saying that a publication written in 2008 is your source for an event that occurred almost 4000 years ago!?

I am not understanding!

Any source that would negate the account of Genesis by Moses must be at least as old as Moses.

I guess that Tolga Savaş Altınel person is also now a prophet of Islam!
LOL!
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2023
Are these part of a verse or the whole verse?

TenQ:

I said:

the same as

This is a proof that Your English translations of the Qur'an CANNOT be Trusted one bit.

Verses of the Quran are read, understood and translated within their contexts or columns and according to the grammatical progression of their speech, and in accordance with the grammatical formation of their words.

Not your mischief intended Tafseer-e-ayaat of word to word translation.
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2023
By your submissions the translation in this image is wrong?

When did you become an expert of Arabic and translations to other languages?

TenQ:

I said:

the same as

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2023
Your word choice of conjecture points at a fact you terribly dislike to hear. One day either in this life or after you will know by the will of the almighty.

TenQ:

Exactly,
neither Mohammed nor Allah explained who the As-Samari is.
Thus, all your Tafsir writers and scholars who were at least 200 years after Mohammed's death were all making up conjectures to solve the problems created by Mohammed in his Qur'an.

The numerous hadiths I rely on are your own religious books made and certified by your own trusted scholars, I so, what where am I guilty?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Your word choice of conjecture points at a fact you terribly dislike to hear. One day either in this life or after you will know by the will of the almighty.

I pity you sir.

If you don't repent, I you will open your eyes in death realising that the Deciever has decieved you.

You will wonder why you stobornly chose Mohammed rather than the Messiah. Of course, I have tried to make you see reason: unfortunately, I the demon of Islam has imprisoned your soul.

Why did the Messiah come?
Why would you reject His message?

Unless a man is Born Again, he cannot enter Paradise!
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Are your faith members wrong in this translation?

TenQ:

I said:

the same as

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
By your submissions the translation in this image is wrong?

When did you become an expert of Arabic and translations to other languages?

The words in the Qur'an is Very wrong. If not

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Are these part of a verse or the whole verse?

Verses of the Quran are read, understood and translated within their contexts or columns and according to the grammatical progression of their speech, and in accordance with the grammatical formation of their words.

Not your mischief intended Tafseer-e-ayaat of word to word translation.
Sorry Sir

You can see how Muslims twists the word of Allah to say what their Scholars want it to say.

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Which verse is this?
TenQ:

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
The only person twisting here is you. Presenting part and hiding the rest. Reminiscent of some kind of people.
TenQ:

Sorry Sir

You can see how Muslims twists the word of Allah to say what their Scholars want it to say.

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Are your faith members wrong in this translation?

They were quoting your erroneous translations! Most times, but I quote your translations except when I want to feel cus on your erroneous translation!

Why is it difficult to Translate the phrase : مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
The only person twisting here is you. Presenting part and hiding the rest. Reminiscent of some kind of people.
Why is it that you can't Translate the phrase : مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ and then we see how it fits into Qur'an 3:3?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
You are extremely wrong.

Amuse yourself.

https://njjewishnews.timesofisrael.com/how-a-biblical-mistranslation-led-to-anti-semitism/
TenQ:

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
You are unable to understand. Did Allah reveal ayahs in parts or Surahs in parts?
Can you not see reason why that is?

TenQ:

Why is it that you can't Translate the phrase : مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ and then we see how it fits into Qur'an 3:3?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Now I didn't translate. Remember my translations cannot be trusted
TenQ:

How can a book confirm itself?

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
You are unable to understand. Did Allah reveal ayahs in parts or Surahs in parts?

Yes, Allah revealed the Qur'an in parts with Surahs in part

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:

I have given you the phrase to interpret. What is difficult with that?
Your Islamic translations are at best ficticious!

Translate the phrase : مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ and then we see how it fits into Qur'an 3:3?
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
You are extremely wrong.

Amuse yourself.

https://njjewishnews.timesofisrael.com/how-a-biblical-mistranslation-led-to-anti-semitism/
Is this the answer to
Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by Explore2xmore: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2023
Define what an Ayah is first?
Maybe then you will understand my question
Explore2xmore:

TenQ:

Yes, Allah revealed the Qur'an in parts with Surahs in part

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Define what an Ayah is first?
Maybe then you will understand my question

Surah= Chapter
Ayah= verses

Yes , Allah revealed the Qur'an in parts with Surahs in part

Re: Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! by TenQ: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Escapist technique!

Your Islamic scholars translation (those who translate your Qur'an)cannot be trusted.!

Answer my question :

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Banned From Heaven / Islam vs Christianity. / Was Christianity Religion Founded By Jesus Christ Or Apostle Paul ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.