Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

What's Your Take On The NLC Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Your Take On The NLC Strike (281 Views)

Presidents Of The NLC, TUC And ASUU. / Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by comruche: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2023
Given that the NLC have issued a 2 days strike Starting from today 5th September 2023. What's your take on it, do you support the strike and do you think it will be effective?
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by DaddyCoool: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2023
Effective in what sense?
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by Wealthyonos(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2023
My take is that I have no take in it. Thank you
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by helinues: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2023
Na for more jokes.

Their members will back out from reasonable number of states
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by duduade: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2023
Waste of time, efforts and resources
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by CodeTemplar: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2023
A stitch in time. Let govt know that denying the masses benefits to improve looting margin for leaders can provoke a reaction.
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by comruche: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2023
DaddyCoool:
Effective in what sense?
If you think it will not be effective how then can the masses express their discomfort to the govt on bad policies.
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by ican2020: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2023
NLC should forget going on strike cause many Nigerians are not worth fighting for
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by comruche: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:
Na for more jokes.

Their members will back out from reasonable number of states
That is the tool that the political class uses to divide us as a people but the truth is as a nation their comes a time when we have to stand as one.

But in Nigeria as soon as one party is okay it does not matter what happens to the other party.
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by comruche: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2023
ican2020:
NLC should forget going on strike cause many Nigerians are not worth fighting for
I think you are right because as Nigerians we are only concern about ourselves where if am ok it doesn't matter if my neighbor is ok. Infact I will support the govt bcus it favours me. Hmmmm what a country
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by Gbogbowa: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2023
I'm with NLC on this useless government you gave rice to state with 5b to buy rice and add why not buy the rice yourself.the FG use that 5b to silence the state government,that 5b is state government share they are just playing with our intelligent .unfortunately my Yoruba brethren are suffering and smiling.almost a month in Ogun state come and see how my people are crying

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by comruche: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Gbogbowa:
I'm with NLC on this useless government you gave rice to state with 5b to buy rice and add why not buy the rice yourself.the FG use that 5b to silence the state government,that 5b is state government share they are just playing with our intelligent .unfortunately my Yoruba brethren are suffering and smiling.almost a month in Ogun state come and see how my people are crying
Bro, until we all unite as one seriously the govt will take us for a ride. Imagine people who are less than 500 sharing 70b and also getting a token to go on recess for doing nothing why the people are to share rice.

I was watching sometimes ago where 3 communities were to share half bag of rice in Kwara state. Also people stamped in Shomolu in Lagos just to get the palliative. That's not the way forward.
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by Iamanoited: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2023
IT IS UNNECESSARY, ILLEGAL AND A SABOTAGE. IGP SHOULD CATCH AJAERO AND LOCK HIM UP.
Re: What's Your Take On The NLC Strike by comruche: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Iamanoited:
IT IS UNNECESSARY, ILLEGAL AND A SABOTAGE. IGP SHOULD CATCH AJAERO AND LOCK HIM UP.
Hmmmm I laugh in Ghana, Ms can you answer this questions, what makes it illegal, and why is it a sabotage?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff Is Not A Thief / President Tinubu Appoint, Aliyu Bunu Sheriff SA Export Expansion (VP Office) / Like Naira Marley, Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.