Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

NNPP Expels Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Expels Kwankwaso (22589 Views)

JUST IN: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso Over Alleged Anti-party Activities / Drama As Kano Factional PDP Expels Kwankwaso / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by politicoNG: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2023
The National Executive Committee of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) has expelled Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso, following his alleged refusal to appear before the party’s Disciplinary Committee.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Kwankwaso, the 2023 Presidential Candidate of NNPP, had been earlier suspended by the party’s leadership at the National Convention on August 29 in Lagos.

Recall that the National Executive Council (NEC) of the NNPP set up a Disciplinary Committee and directed it to invite Kwankwaso to defend allegations of gross anti-party activities and mismanagement of party/campaign funds within five days.

The NEC had warned that failure to appear before the Disciplinary Committee, Kwankwaso would be expelled from the party in line with the provisions of the party’s constitution 2022 (as amended).

Consequently, Mr Abdulsalam Abdulrasaq, the Acting National Publicity Secretary of NNPP, said in a statement on Tuesday in Lagos, that the NEC had expelled Kwankwaso with immediate effect because of his refusal to honour the committee’s invitations.

Abdulrasaq said: “The NEC met in an emergency session on Friday, September 1 and resolved as follows:

“Following the refusal of Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso to appear before the disciplinary committee which sat on Thursday, August 31 after being duly invited in writing, he is hereby expelled from NNPP with immediate effect.

“That the erstwhile presidential candidate, Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso will be reported to appropriate quarters to answer questions on financial impropriety relating to mismanagement of public funds.”

NAN reports that the crisis within the NNPP started when the NWC of the party loyal to Kwankwaso, announced the suspension of the NNPP founder, Dr Boniface Aniebonam and the National Publicity Secretary, Dr Agbo Major on August 24.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/breaking-nnpp-expels-kwankwaso/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Lutherblaq: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Bye, Bye to yeye party Oh. cheesy
I say Bye Bye to Yeye party eh undecided

Kwankwaso should just join APC asap, thats where he will find his Brothers from another mother. grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by YouandiAllofus: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Fast one on mr kwank there. I wonder what the peedeepee is still doing with nwike

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by inoki247: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Lol how many times Dem wan du that....

Dem even add mismanagement of party funds na him account dem dey donate Party money put....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by accordadoga26(f): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2023
That Judas called Pandörà is next to be expelled from LP.

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by SmartPolician: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2023
President of Kano. grin

I thought this dude would even stage a major upset in the last election given the way he insulted Labour Party. Funnily enough, LP got more votes in his north than him.

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by TemplarLandry: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2023
God is great!
Good news for us.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by yemmight(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Na Counterfeit NNPP expelled Kwankaso no be original.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by baike: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Rr
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by frndfghtr(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Join Obi, u say no, ur ego have eliminated u,
Go and ask NGIGE, APAPA, even PEPT and
TINUBU who PETER OBI IS, and what he can do

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Dialpad: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Just like that
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by tishbite42: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Lastmankc(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Kwankwanso is NNpp and NNpp is kwankwanso

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Emperor5(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Rough play, kwankwaso is a big fish in NNPP.... He made the party popular

7 Likes

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by DukeNija(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2023
I will say it again, the Northerners are the least tolerant people in this country. Wike did way worse than Kwankwaso but PDP keeps accommodating him and to think that NNPP is Kwankwaso’s political project speaks to their zero tolerance for dissent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by ShoeWorld1(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Kwakwanso was supposed to be a force in Northern politics after Buhari but he lacked knowledge on how to expand his popularity and he saw other politicians from other zones as less and unimportant.
Now he will his so-called popularity is fast declining due to his vindictiveness against Ganduje.

He won't even go back to APC because they will turn him to IDP there.

7 Likes

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Angelfrost(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2023
APC will unveil him next week or in two weeks time...

...This will be followed by massive decamping of NNPP members to APC, including the ones that expelled him. cool

Naija Politicians are so unintelligent and predictable. tongue

21 Likes

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by ShangTsung000: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Ok
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2023
This one chock me o 😳😳
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by tishbite42: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Gandollar really having the time of his life

5 Likes

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by akinmusi(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by ednut1(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2023
When will PDP expel WIke??

85 Likes

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Badgers14: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Kwankwaso miscalculated his political muscle.

He could have partnered with Obi and they would have cleaned house in the last presidential election in a landslide. (Even with rigging.. recall, ApC couldn't rig their way out of Lagos )

That's one thing in politics, one wrong move could be the beginning of the end.

Historical information- read on the fall of house of savoy

12 Likes

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Kingosytex(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2023
I think NNPP needs Kwankwaso more than Kwankwaso needs them. I'm not trying to make excuses for disobedience or insubordination.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by CalabarPikin: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Las las this party go gain grounds pass PDP

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by BigYash: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2023
accordadoga26:
That Judas called Pandörà is next to be expelled from LP.
Let them expel him,he is still bigger and well known than you.. Former governor.. Who don do councillor for your family before? No go find as ur life go better.. Carry obi matter for head..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by maureensylvia(f): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Hmmm

This small Kano that I’m managing
Make dem no create protest o

I no get strength to run

1 Like

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by AllBlack: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2023
More changes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Speaks On Benefits Of India Hemp / Wike And I Will Work For Pdp’s Victory – Ortom / GEJ To Boko Haram - I Will Not Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.