Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy (12139 Views)

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Sep 07, 2023
freddie009:
■ I don't have the energy on unnecessary argument. No matter what I say you will be defensive. But I said what I said.
So, you came on a discussion forum expecting a sane human being to simply swallow hook, line, and sinker, every vomit out of your mouth without serious questioning? It is 2023, if you don't even now realize what it means to be on a forum, I suggest you log off completely or find your way to Instagram where you can view pictures and click on likes alone. undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by PurestBoy(m): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2023
imam07:
Why is your tot on this irrational. To u now u never see people sending money to their family from Nigeria to abroad? I guess u are a woman. Reason u are reasoning like this.

Lol I actually know a senior man who works here in Nigeria and sends money to his wife and kids in youkay.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swaelyf(f): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Where did he get a gun from? was the lifestyle that needed him to keep guns as an immigrant what led to the rift between them. to slyly move on from him in such a cruel manner has he always shown that's what he would do to her if she ever left him? he has a job and has 5 kids if he really wanted to re-evaluate his life he could have but he has attached his whole being to her with the "after all i did for her" so he couldnt let it go. The very minute they separated by sharing kids he already made up his mind to kill her if she ever left him. im also sure domestic violence was involved else the children that were watching everything would not be on their mums side 100%.Im sure he was told she would ruin his life which is why when it happened he decided to end her so as not to be the loser however he just made his kids orphans and the children of a murder which will never wash off except they claim that he is dead to maintain any social circle of importance
culidea:
In 1998, a 21 year old Nigerian soldier named Hassan Adeyemo from Ibadan met and fell in love with an 18 year-old beautiful Hausa girl from Bauchi called Sarah. It was love at first sight.

They got married in 1999 and God blessed them with a beautiful daughter in 2000. After her, they had two other daughters and one boy, making 4 kids. Hassan loved his wife so much and told her not to work because of stress. He was providing everything she ever wanted for her and the kids…

In 2014, Hassan wanted a better life for his family, so with his wife’s agreement, he decided to send them to the U.S. Sarah and the kids entered the United States in 2014.
Before they got there, Hassan already arranged a rented house and a car for them. Sarah wasn’t working, Hassan was sending big money to them for upkeep from Nigeria every month. Despite the distance, Hassan bonded with his wife and kids. Everyone was happy.

In 2017, Hassan, who had missed his family so much, decided to relocate to America and stay with them.

Before Hassan got to America, Sarah had started hair braiding just to keep herself busy when the kids were in school. Everyone loved her and the way she braided beautiful styles. Gradually, she became a household name in Orlando, Florida. Ladies flooded her to do their hair.

The unfortunate victims of the tragedy
What she was doing for fun became something big overnight. Hassan entered the US, and things were going smoothly. Hassan who was a big man in Nigeria, left everything and came to America to start all over with menial jobs. He had no papers yet, so he was doing jobs that paid him peanuts.

God blessed them with a baby boy in 2018, making their children a total of 5. Sarah was making at least 1,000 a day with the help of her daughters who she had trained. She was very fast and efficient in braiding. With this income, she was able to support the family with all expenses because Hassan’s income couldn’t meet up with the expenses/bills.

Hassan got his papers and started Uber and delivery jobs. He worked from day to night and started contributing his quota to the family, but his contributions was like change to his wife Sarah, was making. In effect, Sarah became the breadwinner of the house.

Issues started because Sarah was always complaining that Hassan couldn’t afford her lifestyle. She became the children’s favorite because she gave them everything they asked for, while their dad could not meet up. Sarah entered the house whenever she wished. She became the boss, always calling Hassan lazy and useless, while Hassan always appealed to her for peace to reign.

Hassan, a gentleman didn’t like trouble in any form. Sarah and the children formed their own group in the house, and abandoned their dad to always sort himself out. Sarah stopped cooking for him.

Hassan became depressed and was always begging friends and family members to help talk to his wife. Hassan was always crying like a baby, saying Sarah made him feel less of a man in the house. His friends encouraged him to persevere and ignore whatever she did.

In January 2022, Sarah announced to Hassan that she had bought a house. They moved into the new house, and she continued to treat him very badly. She disrespected him so much, “Leave my house if you cannot obey me, you irresponsible man,” she would often say.

She locked him out in the cold so many times and threw his things out. The children were on their mother’s side because she was the provider. Hassan became very depressed, and started having suicidal thoughts. He told his friends how life is unfair, and that he would kill himself. They advised him to leave the marriage because it was obvious that his wife was no longer in love with him, but he kept on asking, “Where will I start from? I love my wife. A woman I have invested all my life in. The only woman I ever loved. What did I do to deserve this from her?”

April 2023, Sarah told him she had bought another house that this particular house is specifically for her and her customers. She told Hassan to hold onto the boys while the girls followed her to the new house. Hassan was like, ” Why do you want to separate the family?” She said, “If everyone followed her to the new house, it will disturb my customers. She then told the husband that he could bring the boys over for weekends, but he can’t come with them, “because I need my privacy.” People tried to talk to Sarah, but she wouldn’t listen. Hassan agreed, hoping that his wife will change her mind.

On August 21, 2023, Sarah informed Hassan that she would like for her sons to move in with her, while Hassan remains in the old house. She instructed Hassan to move all of her remaining property, and that of the children from the old house where Hassan was staying to the new one, where she lives.

She then told Hassan that whenever he wished to see the children, he should let her know, so she can arrange for the visits. So, Hassan told her he would do as she had instructed, and take the remaining property of hers to the house on Friday night, which he did. Sarah didn’t let him enter the house. She took all the belongings he brought and the boys and left Hassan outside. Hassan remained at the door for almost an hour knocking, Sarah refused to open the door for him.

The following day, August 26, was Hassan’s 46th birthday. Early that morning, Sarah sent him a message, “Happy Birthday friend, we are better off as friends than lovers.” “You need to look for where you’ll be staying, because I have to get rid of the old house. I wish you well in life, I have moved on.” A few hours later, the children called their dad to get some groceries, and he told them he would bring them in the evening. At about 6:30 PM, he called the kids, that he was on his way to the house with the groceries. When he got there, he knocked, and the children opened the door for him.

Hassan then asked for their mom, they told him he was in the shower. He entered, and went to the bathroom, brought out a gun, and shot her in the head, in the chest, and in the leg. He then called 911, “Hello, I just killed the bitch.” This is the address, I am waiting for you.” He sat down on the floor beside Sarah’s body.

The cops came, and the first responders rushed Sarah to the hospital, she was still breathing. She died two hours after she got to the hospital. Mr. Adeyemo is now at the Orange County Jail in Florida. He is most likely facing a death sentence or life in prison without parole.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swaelyf(f): 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
exactly he never once accused her of cheating nor did he suspect it, yet he couldnt let her go. I made you who you are mentality ruined him
superlanny:
Depression is real, so is betrayal and lack of loyalty, in as much as it hurts to lose what you once had as happiness and love, it's unacceptable to commit murder and lose everything. Mental illness is real and just takes a trigger to make it all worse.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swaelyf(f): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
i simply see an I made you who you are syndrome because he never even accused her of cheating she just wanted to leave him which means DV may have been involved
SWATMan:
RIP to the dead. In as much your story looks one sided and said nothing good about the woman makes the story unbelieveable. Where was he getting the money as a soldier to send accross to his wife and children abroad. Was he from a rich family? There is no morals in this story. It's his responsibility to fend for them. The only thing i see here is a miscalculation of his plan for the future. It's called fate or Adonwo.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swaelyf(f): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
he was still kicking and beating her after shooting her so DV was definitely involved as to why she left. The woman was probably scared for her life, hence buying 2 homes just to leave him because no matter hw much she made she also had 5 kids to care for, yet she preferred to buy a house of her own so that she could probably get the police involved if he got violent
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! undecided

Where is it indicated in the medical logs or DSM-5 that depression can lead to one having murderous intent? Una go just dey open mouth pla, pla, pla. Having suicidal ideation is not the same as having murderous intentions. This man was clearly bitter and that has nothing to do with depression. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Swaelyf:
he was still kicking and beating her after shooting her so DV was definitely involved as to why she left. The woman was probably scared for her life, hence buying 2 homes just to leave him because no matter hw much she made she also had 5 kids to care for, yet she preferred to buy a house of her own so that she could probably get the police involved if he got violent
DV? You mean domestic violence? I have some of the news on it and have yet to find any mention of him assaulting her. I did read that he shot her during a domestic incident. undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swaelyf(f): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
and thats not even love to him she is his posession and thats why he could never let go not even the suffering his kids would go through
UDUJ:

The boldfaced, this is what every weak man says. If a marriage is not working out and it get's too toxic it's better to leave the marriage for your sanity and also to avoid commiting murder. He is a very weak man. No excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swaelyf(f): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
do you know that when an asian man earns all his money is deposited into his wife's account and she gives him the earner pocket money?however a Nigerian man will die b4 even thinking of putting his wifes name with his on a property, enjoys it when she is totally dependent on his money because that gives the false sense of obidience whereby when she starts earning and can take care of her needs without having to ask you for anything jealousy and insecurity sets in because you are very well aware of the reason you have been able to "tame" her is because of how you control her with money or if it gets bad that your biz is not steady while hers is booming it hurts your soul because you start thinking she will do to you what you have been doing to her. Those asians have mutual respect and trust for each other thats why it works but over here a man will tell you he doesnt want his wife to work or else her eyes will open which shows they very well know that they are manipulators who start crying when it doesnt go their way a
oz4real83:
That "African mentality" that says that a man must be the breadwinner of the home has destroyed so many lives and marriages. No woman sees anything wrong when a man provides everything for eternity, but the whole world turns upside down if a woman provides, even for a short time shocked. This is what is turning the modern Nigerian ladies to parasites and liabilities , this mentality needs to change. Asian women who earn more that Nigerian women abroad still respect their husbands and manage their homes when they earn more than their husbands, unlike Nigerian women who suddenly turn to demigoddesses immediately they start earning above their husbands embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swaelyf(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
and this in turn stresses the woman and she gradually resents you because its nothing if she cares for the home but a bbig deal if they even make dinner for their own family
cococandy:
The problem is when the women provide, the men usually don’t step in to fill in the gap that’s left open from the women being away hustling to provide.

They call it emasculation. Taking care of their own family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swaelyf(f): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
and it seemed like he was intruding on the space she receives customers which can be very bothersome to ladies having a man they dont know lurking about while they make their hair. Im sure she lost customers hence the decision to find a new house
Kobojunkie:
Ding, dong, ding! undecided

Apart from contributing his "small change" he forgot to tell us what other things he was doing in the home in terms of helping out with the kids at least. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Swaelyf:
and this in turn stresses the woman and she gradually resents you because its nothing if she cares for the home but a bbig deal if they even make dinner for their own family

Leave these ones quoting me and the ones making side comments as if they are confused about what I mean.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Tayorshd87: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
ghettochild:
Moral of the story:
NEVER EVER TAKE A NIGERIAN WOMAN ABROAD..

I dey tell you so it won't be a story that touches the heart later 😂😆

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Obaaderemi2: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tayorshd87:

If a woman or man is going to hurt their spouse they will, even if you don't take them abroad. The woman stopped loving the man, she realized he wasn't worth it anymore and bluntly left him. He should have let her go. Simple. Painful but at least he wouldn't be in this mess.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
■ If a woman or man is going to hurt their spouse they will, even if you don't take them abroad. The woman stopped loving the man, she realized he wasn't worth it anymore and bluntly left him. He should have let her go. Simple. Painful but at least he wouldn't be in this mess.
He didn't even stop to consider his kids who are now left orphans pretty much by his selfish desire to possess the woman. There 5-year-old now gets to grow up without a mother or a father in his life. All for what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Obaaderemi2: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He didn't even stop to consider his kids who are now left orphans pretty much by his selfish desire to possess the woman. There 5-year-old now gets to grow up without a mother or a father in his life. All for what? undecided
Kids? What about considering himself first? His fate is even worse than the dead woman's fate. He should have at least considered his own life and future first. Nobody can justify his madness.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
■ Kids? What about considering himself first? His fate is even worse than the dead woman's fate. He should have at least considered his own life and future first. Nobody can justify his madness.
I am sorry but the moment a person births even a child, I expect that person's life to go in the backseat and that of the kids whom he/she chose to drag into this world to take center stage. That is me ooo! One of the greatest evils on this planet is parents putting their own needs before that of their kids. That ranks high as far as unforgivable sins in my journal. undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by ghettochild(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tayorshd87:

There was a time that Nigerian men were killing their RN wives ooo because them dey misbehave as they made more money than the hubby.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Obaaderemi2: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry but the moment a person births even a child, I expect that person's life to go in the backseat and that of the kids whom he/she chose to drag into this world to take center stage. That is me ooo! One of the greatest evils on this planet is parents putting their own needs before that of their kids. That ranks high as far as unforgivable sins in my journal. undecided
If he had considered himself first, even before the kids, there's no way he would have done what he did. At 46 he still had a lot ahead of him. I'm sure his decision was rash. The woman's sin to him was "disrespect" after "all he did for her"(the anthem of insecure people). If he had respect for himself, he would have left the woman and the kids alone to focus on himself for awhile. You don't stay around people who no longer want you. The kids might come around later. wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
If he had considered himself first, even before the kids, there's no way he would have done what he did. At 46 he still had a lot ahead of him. I'm sure his decision was rash. The woman's sin to him was "disrespect" after "all he did for her"(the anthem of insecure people). If he had respect for himself, he would have left the woman and the kids alone to focus on himself for awhile. You don't stay around people who no longer want you. The kids might come around later. wink
He is a Nigerian and he used a gun. That doesn't qualify as far as rash decisions go at all, unless we are to assume that all ex-military men of Nigeria dey carry a gun for house or something. You never even get your foot down for America, you don already acquire gun, for wetin? This man shot her several times, and in the bathroom. That is Nigerian levels of cold-blooded abeg! undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Obaaderemi2: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He is a Nigerian and he used a gun. That doesn't qualify as far as rash decisions go at all, unless we are to assume that all ex-military men of Nigeria dey carry a gun for house or something. You never even get your foot down for America, you don already acquire gun, for wetin? This man shot her several times, and in the bathroom. That is Nigerian levels of cold-blooded abeg! undecided
It's a rash decision if you don't think it through or consider the consequences properly. He must have been harbouring heavy anger in his heart for awhile, maybe years, then he finally snapped and got a gun. From many reports guns are more easily accessible in America than elsewhere. Why didn't he kill her when she first left him?

And the bolded is quite silly. Nigerians men are not more likely to shoot or hack their spouses to death than Americans. So what makes it Nigerian levels of cold-bloodness? Please! wink
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
It's a rash decision if you don't think it through or consider the consequences properly. He must have been harbouring heavy anger in his heart for awhile, maybe years, then he finally snapped and got a gun. From many reports guns are more easily accessible in America than elsewhere. Why didn't he kill her when she first left him?
■ And the bolded is quite silly. Nigerians men are not more likely to shoot or hack their spouses to death than Americans. So what makes it Nigerian levels of cold-bloodness? Please! wink
Guns are more easily accessible here than in Nigeria for sure, but not everyone wakes up thinking of getting a gun abeg! Still, less than 30% of Americans own registered firearms. So, when you consider that a Nigerian who moved to America only in 2014 already had a gun by 2023, you wonder what the heck was he thinking. undecided

2. It is cold-blooded when you consider the level of rage that goes into shooting, not once, but several times. It is not like he was shooting an animal charging at him or something. He was in a bathroom with a woman. He must have wanted her dead and silenced. We are talking of an ex-soldier here. undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Obaaderemi2: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Guns are more easily accessible here than in Nigeria for sure, but not everyone wakes up thinking of getting a gun abeg! Still, less than 30% of Americans own registered firearms. So, when you consider that a Nigerian who moved to America only in 2014 already had a gun by 2023, you wonder what the heck was he thinking. undecided
The bolded made me laugh. What kind of a person are you? Have you heard about the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? Multiply that "fury" by 100 or raise it to a power of 10 when it comes to men. grin Not everyone wakes up thinking of getting a gun but then in this case not everyone is a man scorned by a woman he married at 19 years old, sent to America and who he assumed will always worship him. wink
Kobojunkie:

2. It is cold-blooded when you consider the level of rage that goes into shooting, not once, but several times. It is not like he was shooting an animal charging at him or something. He was in a bathroom with a woman. He must have wanted her dead and silenced. We are talking of an ex-soldier here. undecided
To him he was shooting something lower than an animal. I just read the story of an American who shot his wife and kids but left the pets. Being an ex-soldier had absolutely nothing to do with it. The woman shouldn't have understimated what he could do. She probably had her faults too but dying that way is pathetic no matter how bad she could have been. She should have walked far away from him. You don't hurt a person and still allow them near you or go near them. They won't forget. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by usagee36: 3:32am On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerian women turn akata once they get here. God bless oyinbo women Jare. I'm not talking of the type that killed Obum oooo. 8 to 5pm kind of woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by id4sho(m): 4:38am On Sep 08, 2023
Nikes:
Even in death people go tarnish your image. I do not know how their life was in the US but I can confirm that there are lots of lies here. RIP Aunty Nanchin.
shocked, she's from plateau State?
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Swaelyf(f): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2023
they said he shot her and was still beating her it could be heard on the 911 call, he is the only one alive so he ca n spin it how he wants
Kobojunkie:
DV? You mean domestic violence? I have some of the news on it and have yet to find any mention of him assaulting her. I did read that he shot her during a domestic incident. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Nikes(m): 2:28am On Sep 17, 2023
id4sho:
shocked, she's from plateau State?
yeah.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Konquest: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
culidea:
In 1998, a 21 year old Nigerian soldier named Hassan Adeyemo from Ibadan met and fell in love with an 18 year-old beautiful Hausa girl from Bauchi called Sarah. It was love at first sight.

They got married in 1999 and God blessed them with a beautiful daughter in 2000. After her, they had two other daughters and one boy, making 4 kids. Hassan loved his wife so much and told her not to work because of stress. He was providing everything she ever wanted for her and the kids…

In 2014, Hassan wanted a better life for his family, so with his wife’s agreement, he decided to send them to the U.S. Sarah and the kids entered the United States in 2014.
Before they got there, Hassan already arranged a rented house and a car for them. Sarah wasn’t working, Hassan was sending big money to them for upkeep from Nigeria every month. Despite the distance, Hassan bonded with his wife and kids. Everyone was happy.

In 2017, Hassan, who had missed his family so much, decided to relocate to America and stay with them.

Before Hassan got to America, Sarah had started hair braiding just to keep herself busy when the kids were in school. Everyone loved her and the way she braided beautiful styles. Gradually, she became a household name in Orlando, Florida. Ladies flooded her to do their hair.

The unfortunate victims of the tragedy
What she was doing for fun became something big overnight. Hassan entered the US, and things were going smoothly. Hassan who was a big man in Nigeria, left everything and came to America to start all over with menial jobs. He had no papers yet, so he was doing jobs that paid him peanuts.

God blessed them with a baby boy in 2018, making their children a total of 5. Sarah was making at least 1,000 a day with the help of her daughters who she had trained. She was very fast and efficient in braiding. With this income, she was able to support the family with all expenses because Hassan’s income couldn’t meet up with the expenses/bills.

Hassan got his papers and started Uber and delivery jobs. He worked from day to night and started contributing his quota to the family, but his contributions was like change to his wife Sarah, was making. In effect, Sarah became the breadwinner of the house.

Issues started because Sarah was always complaining that Hassan couldn’t afford her lifestyle. She became the children’s favorite because she gave them everything they asked for, while their dad could not meet up. Sarah entered the house whenever she wished. She became the boss, always calling Hassan lazy and useless, while Hassan always appealed to her for peace to reign.

Hassan, a gentleman didn’t like trouble in any form. Sarah and the children formed their own group in the house, and abandoned their dad to always sort himself out. Sarah stopped cooking for him.

Hassan became depressed and was always begging friends and family members to help talk to his wife. Hassan was always crying like a baby, saying Sarah made him feel less of a man in the house. His friends encouraged him to persevere and ignore whatever she did.

In January 2022, Sarah announced to Hassan that she had bought a house. They moved into the new house, and she continued to treat him very badly. She disrespected him so much, “Leave my house if you cannot obey me, you irresponsible man,” she would often say.

She locked him out in the cold so many times and threw his things out. The children were on their mother’s side because she was the provider. Hassan became very depressed, and started having suicidal thoughts. He told his friends how life is unfair, and that he would kill himself. They advised him to leave the marriage because it was obvious that his wife was no longer in love with him, but he kept on asking, “Where will I start from? I love my wife. A woman I have invested all my life in. The only woman I ever loved. What did I do to deserve this from her?”

April 2023, Sarah told him she had bought another house that this particular house is specifically for her and her customers. She told Hassan to hold onto the boys while the girls followed her to the new house. Hassan was like, ” Why do you want to separate the family?” She said, “If everyone followed her to the new house, it will disturb my customers. She then told the husband that he could bring the boys over for weekends, but he can’t come with them, “because I need my privacy.” People tried to talk to Sarah, but she wouldn’t listen. Hassan agreed, hoping that his wife will change her mind.

On August 21, 2023, Sarah informed Hassan that she would like for her sons to move in with her, while Hassan remains in the old house. She instructed Hassan to move all of her remaining property, and that of the children from the old house where Hassan was staying to the new one, where she lives.

She then told Hassan that whenever he wished to see the children, he should let her know, so she can arrange for the visits. So, Hassan told her he would do as she had instructed, and take the remaining property of hers to the house on Friday night, which he did. Sarah didn’t let him enter the house. She took all the belongings he brought and the boys and left Hassan outside. Hassan remained at the door for almost an hour knocking, Sarah refused to open the door for him.

The following day, August 26, was Hassan’s 46th birthday. Early that morning, Sarah sent him a message, “Happy Birthday friend, we are better off as friends than lovers.” “You need to look for where you’ll be staying, because I have to get rid of the old house. I wish you well in life, I have moved on.” A few hours later, the children called their dad to get some groceries, and he told them he would bring them in the evening. At about 6:30 PM, he called the kids, that he was on his way to the house with the groceries. When he got there, he knocked, and the children opened the door for him.

Hassan then asked for their mom, they told him he was in the shower. He entered, and went to the bathroom, brought out a gun, and shot her in the head, in the chest, and in the leg. He then called 911, “Hello, I just killed the bitch.” This is the address, I am waiting for you.” He sat down on the floor beside Sarah’s body.

The cops came, and the first responders rushed Sarah to the hospital, she was still breathing. She died two hours after she got to the hospital. Mr. Adeyemo is now at the Orange County Jail in Florida. He is most likely facing a death sentence or life in prison without parole.
What a massive conundrum.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Konquest: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The bolded made me laugh. What kind of a person are you? Have you heard about the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? Multiply that "fury" by 100 or raise it to a power of 10 when it comes to men. grin Not everyone wakes up thinking of getting a gun but then in this case not everyone is a man scorned by a woman he married at 19 years old, sent to America and who he assumed will always worship him. wink
To him he was shooting something lower than an animal. I just read the story of an American who shot his wife and kids but left the pets. Being an ex-soldier had absolutely nothing to do with it. The woman shouldn't have understimated what he could do. She probably had her faults too but dying that way is pathetic no matter how bad she could have been. She should have walked far away from him. You don't hurt a person and still allow them near you or go near them. They won't forget. wink
True that!
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Konquest: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
cococandy:
Thank you.

You know, one time I paid $450 for a guy to give me a professional hair cut and coloring with a few wefts clipped in. Extra for the coloring and You still tip them. Young boy of around 23 years old.
But of course he’s not Nigerian so it’s not beneath him to do hair.

My braider doesn’t charge less than $200 for any braiding hairstyle. Women come here see these opportunities and take them. some African men come and think it’s beneath them.

Then that woman is in the store all day trying to make money and he’s upset she comes back late probably because no one made dinner while she was hustling. If he hustled too, their income might be higher and they could both be home on time to take care of their kids.

Their story shows no signs of collaboration. No evidence of leadership on his part. He didn’t come up with a game plan to see how he can reduce the burden of breadwinning and home keeping (which I’m sure fell entirely on her) and that way they can have time to enjoy each other as a married couple. After-all what’s the point in marriage if you’re not enjoying your partner? He didn’t think of that.
His initial "game plan" saw to it that his young family moved over to the
U.S. from Nigeria. He then joined them later and got into some menial jobs before getting into Uber driving. The man deserves some credit for these. It would have been great if he had joined the
U.S. Marines or any of the military arms earlier in age because of the opportunities for furthering ones education and career... and not the
Nigerian Army, but then again that is in the past now.

Tbh, the best his industrious late wife could have done is to have supported her man symbiotically
by giving him useful business and investment info gleaned online and offline to elevate the family income, but she chose to treat him bad by keeping him away eventually from the house she bought... and a lot of men have a healthy ego.

Trigger that "healthy ego" by relentlessly taunting a man to the extreme, and a blow-back or dire unintended consequences would take place due to the repeated embarrassments.

She obviously didn't love him anymore after getting to see freedom and/or better male options in the U.S. Even if a woman wants to get gone, there are better ways of doing it for the sake of the kids through co-parenting and respect for one another. Period.
Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
He’s a grown man and supposedly the family leader. So in addition to the wife doing his duties and her duties, she needs to coddle him like an infant as well.

Does he not know the road to “the online”?

Imagine doing all that and still be blamed for not finding time between the multiple hours of business/ house work to teach him how to be a grown up undecided
Konquest:

Tbh, the best his industrious late wife could have done is to have supported her man symbiotically
by giving him useful business and investment info gleaned online and offline to elevate the family income,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy by Exceed15: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Moral lesson: Do not send or invite your wife abroad. Hassan finished himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways To Teach Kids To Believe In Themselves / I Caught My Wife With My Landlord In Bed!! Pictures / What Age Is The Right Age To Have A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.