Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway (20225 Views)

Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by brownroofpipuar: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Taylor90:
Woo I didn’t go offline oo

Mods banned all my 8 accounts

A mod banned my last account till March 2024

They want to silent me

God pass dem
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by SpIitmind: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Get these kuffar scum off the streets by any means necessary
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by brownroofpipuar: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Christistruth03:

If IPOB or Obidients try any nonsense in Abuja Lagos or anywhere else. They will reap a Hurricane

We still remember well how Endsars Protests were used as a Cover for IPOB to attack and try to destroy Lagos

But the fuel subsidy removal u rat ear and ur likes staged in GEJ government wasn't an under cover to put Nigeria in this shambolic mess right?
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by enemyofprogress: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Taylor90:
Woo I didn’t go offline oo

Mods banned all my 8 accounts

A mod banned my last account till March 2024

They want to silent me
your own better. Imagine a moderator banning me till 2031? No be madness be dat. I just dash am the account, enter this one dey do yanga to am

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by athaboi(f): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Christistruth03:

If IPOB or Obidients try any nonsense in Abuja Lagos or anywhere else. They will reap a Hurricane

We still remember well how Endsars Protests were used as a Cover for IPOB to attack and try to destroy Lagos
could it be true that APC and some Yorubas are scared of obidients bcoz I can't understand where this your comments relates to shit matching on the street of Abuja
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by muykem: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
You cannot be a real Christian and support a fraudster Thuvb
Christianity unlike Islam, I don't need your approval or acceptance. It is purely between me and my God.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by DMerciful(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Blessed is the man that standeth not in the ways of the ungodly. You cannot be a Christian and support criminality. You must choose btw God and mammon!
muykem:
Christianity unlike Islam, I don't need your approval or acceptance. It is purely between me and my God.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Ntwrk: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Malroux:
Revolution is here. The beginning of Nigeria spring.
Una no dey tire for revolution?
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by muykem: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Blessed is the man that standeth not in the ways of the ungodly. You cannot be a Christian and support criminality. You must choose btw God and mammon!
if IPOB/ESN are the godly, God forbid the day I will associate myself with them or their mentor who refused to condemn their activities.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by sircrabo: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Christistruth03:

You should change your moniker. It doesn't fit your kind of person

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by DMerciful(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
I dont support Ipob, I'm not even from the East but Delta State even though I'm Igbo
muykem:
if IPOB/ESN are the godly, God forbid the day I will associate myself with them or their mentor who refused to condemn their activities.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by creativehubb: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
aybabz101:
Why are u pple like this?! I mean ppl chanting for war....go and ask Syrians today....after 10 years, Syria has been leveled and Assad still remains their president after a decade of ruin....the ppl living peacefully suddenly became refugees in Turkey and neighboring countries....

What annoys me the most is that most of the ppl lightning the gas of instability are not resident in the country. When yawa starts now..dem no go dey

Jobless indoctrinated youths, they don't understand destruction till they see and feel it.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Malroux:

Ohu
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by muykem: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
I dont support Ipob, I'm not even from the East but Delta State even though I'm Igbo
OK. Don't allow people to use religion to deceive you. Tinubu is not evil and he never has preference for Muslim.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Christistruth03: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
sircrabo:

You should change your moniker. It doesn't fit your kind of person

Jesus Christ stood and fought for Truth through thick and thin

I
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Mohisah: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Judolisco:
As buhari Don comut dis ones Don get mouth.... Make wike no catch una oh
I must laff o! Wike don't need noise ahswear. Wike go carry am personal pass presidency.
Even Politician misbehave, Wike no send his papa😂

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Bfly: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
TuTu never come house from Delhi o.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by DMerciful(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
I'm not saying he is shady or corrupt because he is muslim, but because he has not come clean on his source of wealth, primary and secondary schools attended, his real names, his certificate controversies, his ancenstry.

He used two bullion vans to rig the 2019 election for Bubu and connived with Mahmmud to rig the 2023 elections.
muykem:
OK. Don't allow people to use religion to deceive you. Tinubu is not evil and he never has preference for Muslim.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by samuel9000: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Odeee

Malroux:
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by YellowbaMoslem: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
muykem:
God will open their eyes of understanding and accept Jesus christ; the Prince of peace.

I thought you are my fellow Yoruba Muslim?

Tinubu the Jagaban is Muslim, so should any left thinking person.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by YellowbaMoslem: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Christistruth03:

Oga drop your location, coward.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Christistruth03: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

Oga drop your location, coward.

Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by YellowbaMoslem: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Christistruth03:

Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State

Which place in Afara Ukwu? Coward.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Christistruth03: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

Which place in Afara Ukwu? Coward.

Nnamdi Kanu's family Compound

Make Sure you come

And Make sure you are Armed to the Teeth
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by YellowbaMoslem: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Christistruth03:

Nnamdi Kanu's family Compound

Make Sure you come

And Make sure you are Armed to the Teeth

Narialand is meant for cowards to blab.

Bitch be gone!
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Christistruth03: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

Narialand is meant for cowards to blab.

Bitch be gone!

The fact that you behave and think like an Animal doesn't mean everyone is like you

Just Make Sure you come to Afara Ukwu and don't hide
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Padipadi(m): 3:12am On Sep 06, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Yes oo Tinubu all the way

my Yoruba Muslim brother

they are all suffering, while we are enjoying fuel at 100 here in RONu village..

free enjoyment allowances to our account too.

we told them we'll teach them political lesson

Tinubu won the election based on no of votes casted. All these unnecessary bad belle cos your candidate didn't win is childish. Meanwhile, you ll be banished to a nearby ronu village to enjoy your misery
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by muykem: 4:18am On Sep 06, 2023
YellowbaMoslem:

I thought you are my fellow Yoruba Muslim?

Tinubu the Jagaban is Muslim, so should any left thinking person.
I don't do religion politics. Tiunbu is the best choice for the country for now due to his past record in Lagos.
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2023
Padipadi:
Tinubu won the election based on no of votes casted. All these unnecessary bad belle cos your candidate didn't win is childish. Meanwhile, you ll be banished to a nearby ronu village to enjoy your misery

Yes my Yoruba Muslim brother

Tinubu won the election. period

That's why we that voted him are enjoying.. especially fuel... Others are suffering..
Re: Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway by Danisaint112(m): 1:47am On Sep 07, 2023
Christistruth03:

Even though the post clearly said it's Shiites, you still went on to display your stupidity because of your hate for igbos.

Dude you can hate from now till entire existence, you hate and actions to proof your hate will never result to downfall of Igbos.

Know this and know the max peace you lack because of your worst nightmare IPOB and Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Dont Call Me General Unless You Are My Opponent / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) / Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.