Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Inside Tinubu's Jet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Tinubu's Jet (61786 Views)

Many Obidients Also Caught Rushing Inside Tinubu / Sanwo Olu's Train to Mainland / Tinubu Jet Out Of The Country For The Second Time / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by mozona(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
meum:

No worry another election year dem go sell another lie. You go still carry PVC enter market go ask how much? Whether you buy or you no buy you sha don price am😂

I think I will agree with you but I believe Nigerians are getting wiser in each passing day now.
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by mozona(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
[quote author=Basicend post=125671516]The richest politician in Africa. .

Truth is Dangote. . Otedola, BUA, Elumelu etc. . will do chef and do errand boy for Jagaban if Forbes and all those global wealth rating plaform were permitted to engage politicians. .

[/quote

I disagree...
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by yarimo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
vannessa7:

Get over your prejudice

These are some of Tinubu sources of income:
TVC communication, TheNation Newspaper, Ikeja Mall, Alphabeta tax consultancy services, INTELs Logistics,
Real Estate investments etc
don't waste your time in replying. 99.9% of them are illiterate kids

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
lexy2014:

and you as a citizen, what are u enjoying?

how does "enjoyment" make him a real man?
and how is that your business

1 Like

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
He's an excellent politician but poor at managing an economy.
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Way4orward: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by yarimo(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2023
Musisco01:

Obi can feed you and your agbadorian family for 10years if he so will.

We are in this together remember.
with money he defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years abi

2 Likes

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by lexy2014: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2023
yarimo:
and how is that your business
you as a citizen, what are u enjoying?

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Ilekokonit: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
Spy360:
Tinubu is a criminal and should be no where near the presidency of Nigeria. Those supporting him are supporting the continued desecration of our nation. This will never be well with our country and the future generations will live in a hell.

But...

Evil will not triumph over good
Injustice will not rule over justice
Darkness will not quench light

God and well meaning Nigerians forbid

Is it not the same God that allowed a drug dealing, money laundering, mobster to be installed as Nigeria's President ??

I struggle to comprehend what exactly God's gameplan for Nigeria is.

Is God trying to tell our children that drug dealing, money laundering, crime, criminality, looting, lying and dishonesty pays. ??

What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria ?

Kilo wa ninu mind Oloun

Kini gameplan Oloun nipa Nigeria ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by haphizz57(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2023
Cant just say anything
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by yarimo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2023
lexy2014:
you as a citizen, what are u enjoying?

do you want to come and rub or kidnap me that you want to know how I am enjoying myself? Just mind your business
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Minjim: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
Reflect7:

Serious mathematician. grin

Do you mean Math-magician?
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Ilekokonit: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
JAWBONE:
See foolish Nigerians up there

That is how they will continue hailing the person holding their destiny, then tomorrow dem go run go church or mosque dey find miracle.

If e get any country wey God no go answer their prayers, Nigeria na number one

I tire for Nigerians o.

This is a case of Stockholm syndrome gone wrong.

Most Nigerians are not thinking straight.

Its the same way nigerians come online and say RIP to the families of corrupt Nigerian Politicians when such corrupt Politicians or their family members die and i shake my head in despair every time I see this.

Talo ye ko ku tiran tiran bi o ba se awon jegudujera Oselu to wa ni Nigeria. (Who suppose die if not the corrupt Nigerian Politicians together with ALL their family members for making life a living hell for 200 million Nigerians by stealing the money meant for everyone.)

Nigerians watch on TV and the internet how leaders in well run countries with just a tiny fraction of Tinubu's misdemeanors are instantly disqualified from leading their countries and yet Nigerians come online and offline to hail criminal leaders and gloat and praise their display of ill gotten wealth.

The way I see it, Nigerians are beyond redemption.

Who swear for Nigerians like this ? Talo sepe fun Nigerians bayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Ilekokonit: 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
Gee64:
How ill-gotten wealth is celebrated in Nigeria is appalling.

Baba its beyond appalling.
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Ilekokonit: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
emorse:
We gas fight for our kids bro. If we fit cope with this nonsense, how sure are we that our kids will also cope?
That's why I always silently curse all our leaders. Na them carry us reach where we dey so. And their kids dey flex steady steady.

Well written.

But are we really coping under the corrupt leadership in Nigeria or are we suffering and smiling

Its so sad that majority of Nigerians do not think about their children's future under these corrupt leeches we have in power in Nigeria.

Like you said above, they may be able to cope with the current mess in Nigeria but will their children be able to cope ?

Or are they comfortable with their well educated children becoming servants to Tinubu's children and the children of the other lootocrats from the 36 state government houses in the future

Worse still are they happy that MC Oluomo and his band of NURTW motor park thugs are financially way better off than them both home and abroad because the criminal drug baron Tinubu has so empowered the thugs financially in anticipation of their helping him rig elections for the next 8 years (a plan that has worked in Lagos for the past 24 years meaning the treasury of Lagos has been and is still in Tinubu's pockets hence he was able to muster enough money to bribe his way into Aso rock).

Mark my words, Tinubu will win again in 2027 and he will install his successor in 2031. He had enough money to ensure this but by now after just 100 days as president, Tinubu is already richer than Nigeria.

Tinubu has already installed a new NURTW agbero leader in Abuja to superintend over the NURTW branches in the 36 states during future elections banditry and electoral thuggery to scare non APC voters away from polling stations EXACTLY the same way they did in 2023's Governorship elections in Lagos.

E e ti rin kan kan. Una never see anything yet. By the time Tinubu is done with Nigeria's treasury, he will own Nigeria the same way he now owns Lagos state.

Those hailing Tinubu's private jet are part of the problem we have in Nigeria that includes (but is not limited to) the worship of money and superficial thinking.
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Ilekokonit: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2023
Princeyoungd2:
Nigerians are really funny. We deserve the leaders we get honestly.
people can be hailing a Known thief just because he knows how to trick the system.

Thank God there are still people with common sense in Nigeria.
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Ilekokonit: 12:12am On Sep 09, 2023
Chochovini:
. All those big guns you just listed above got their money legitimatly. What‘s your balablu president source of income? Tax, embezzlement of public fund in Lagos, tax and drug abi?

Abeg tell them o.

People underestimate how much Tinubu has stolen and continues to steal by proxy in Lagos.

IF only Nigerian's knew the extent of Tinubu's theft in Lagos since 1999 to date.

And it is this same stolen loot he used to steal his way into Aso Rock.

Iku nin gbaso lara ewure. A ti ti oje bo oloosa lowo, oku baba eni tio bo. (Baring death, nothing can remove Tinubu from that seat now.)

Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 and he WILL install his successor to rule till 2039). A VERY VERY sad prospect for Nigeria but the unfortunate reality of the situation we find ourselves in as Nigerians.

A drug dealing, money laundering, mobster now installed as Nigeria's President. ??

I struggle to comprehend what exactly God's gameplan for Nigeria is.

Is God trying to tell our children that drug dealing, money laundering, crime, criminality, looting, lying and dishonesty pays. ??

What exactly is God's gameplan for Nigeria ?

Kilo wa ninu mind Oloun

Kini gameplan Oloun nipa Nigeria ?
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by LONEWOLFJOHN: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2023
iammo:
cool

That's not the interior of Presidential Jet 001 Boeing Business Executive Jet

That's Tinubu's personal Jet Gulfstream G550

Tinubu is freaking rich, he has a Bombardier jet, Gulfstream , Falcon, with a couple of Helicopters

proceed of politics, money meant for Mases, future of younger generation destroy.
Una well-done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:13am On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
The political mathematician of africa...
Enjoy ur riches, u worked for it..
More like d ceo of corruption nd drug lord association smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Quintessence44: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2023
Way4orward:
Criminal

NA SO.

Nigerians are infallible angels who detest corruption until they or their relative attains high office.

And suddenly they turn spectacularly rich, forgetting their previous holier-than-thou attitude.

You that are calling him a criminal, if he so happened to be your distant uncle, never mind your actual dad, would you type that?

Would you not right now be scheming on how to get stupendously rich off of his presidency?

We all know the answer.

FCKING HYPOCRITES.

1 Like

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by splendournoni: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2023
Basicend:
The richest politician in Africa. .

Truth is Dangote. . Otedola, BUA, Elumelu etc. . will do chef and do errand boy for Jagaban if Forbes and all those global wealth rating plaform were permitted to engage politicians. .

Please get sense hailing a man that doesn't know you.... flexing tax payers money, common grow up... Nigeria is dead and this is all you can say... I support Tinubu but right now we need to work

Before I forget what makes us one is to acknowledge our differences so because other people support another party does not mean they are not humans... we shouldn't bring tribe and religion to things like this...

We are One!!!
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by 123papas(m): 3:18am On Sep 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

The thing dey pain me ni. I believe he won but he was treated like a kid that he is to Tinubu. He relied solely on Nigerian youths and masses and we delivered for him. But for his fellow igbo elites to have kept quiet, it sends a very bad message. It means Nigerians wasted their votes, money and lives for an unworthy man from an unworthy region.

I sha thank God it will soon be over.

Na the elites dey do us not region
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by VaselineCrew: 3:42am On Sep 09, 2023
See dem hailing BulaBa, chai!!!

I will always post this IQ chart below, cause some of our peoples brains really did not evolve.

You can’t argue with facts in the chart below, cause it’s displayed heavily in this thread.

Low IQ individuals in their multitude, hailing druggie with no known source of income besides corruption.

When Jeff and Elon are talkin about their company, which won will BulaBa be talking about? That he worked for Mobil then bought jets, chai, black man sha

1 Like

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by VaselineCrew: 3:46am On Sep 09, 2023
They are no more ashamed sef, they are now like day-walkers; vampires that walk in the day.

They flaunt their ill gotten wealth like that hushdog boy

Nigeria the zoo.

Someone will quote me, yen yen yen, ow is it ah zoo.

I responz, una get water from Govan Ment??

Ment tal!

1 Like

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by VaselineCrew: 3:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Another proof of the IQ chart below.

I remember when I went to look for money during that currency scarcity time. I thought I was the only one with the bright idea to leave my house at 3am to try to get cash from the atm before lagosians rush them.

I found out, I wasn’t the only one with that thought as people were already SLEEPING at almost every ATM.

I thought, what kind of suffering is this, surely Nigerians would send a message to APC after this much suffering

But alas, some low IQ individuals still went for those that made dem sleep at ATM.

Once again, the chart below is proved correct.

Monkeys.

Where would we be without the white man?

If white people stopped making planes, can Nigeria manufacture a plane? Lol 😂 sorry for laughing, chai, my belly is tickling me imagining agberos building 747

You guys are monkeys

Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by VaselineCrew: 3:58am On Sep 09, 2023
When push comes to shove and another world war breaks, you monkeys will be wiped of the face of the earth with just one lockhead missle

Baboons and apes that celebrate corruption

No space travel for monkey, no satellites

Not even common water for your people from the tap

You can’t even close gutter so that when tourist go for a stroll with their kfc they don’t feel like throwing up seeing kpotopoto and poo inside open gutter.

Monkeys and savages

Have oil but can’t refine it savages

Gaddamit, you negroes are so fukin lame compared to the white breed
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by Goodnigga: 3:59am On Sep 09, 2023
Philgafauto:
Baba niyen....that is the President. He worked and struggled for this position.

Not like that igbo sissy (Peter Obi) who deceived young Nigerians to vote for him but he cant convince his fellow Igbo elites to support him to regain his "mandate". Everything will be over by this time tomorrow.
if he tweets just: Take it back. You will know whatsup
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by VaselineCrew: 4:03am On Sep 09, 2023
I’m sure white people were laughing at that black panther movie

They were like yeah right, a black nation with advanced tech? But they are so kind and polite, they probably won’t admit it to your face.

That shhh gotta be funny

WAKANDA FOREVER!

Lol 😂

Who dash una?

That’s why it’s a movie sha, complete fiction filled with gods, aliens, superhero’s, and of course, a developed black nation.
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by koladata(m): 4:13am On Sep 09, 2023
This is the most intuitive comment i've ever read on this forum, you deserve a talk show . You are so on point
Philgafauto:

The thing dey pain me ni. I believe he won but he was treated like a kid that he is to Tinubu. He relied solely on Nigerian youths and masses and we delivered for him. But for his fellow igbo elites to have kept quiet, it sends a very bad message. It means Nigerians wasted their votes, money and lives for an unworthy man from an unworthy region.

I sha thank God it will soon be over.
Re: Inside Tinubu's Jet by lesbiconverter: 4:15am On Sep 09, 2023
The real fear is not tinubu ruling but shettima in the shadows waiting for an opportunity to replace him when they get their way with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.