Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? (23845 Views)

This Happened In Nasarawa State, Where A Counselorship Candidate Was Beaten / Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Askmewhy(m): 3:29am On Sep 06, 2023
I knew this boy 20 years ago when he was an undergraduate student in university. I was already working that time. He comes to our compound to play and he respected me becuase he knows that l was far older than him.

I was at their area yesterday and I sighted him along with others and I quickly alighted from my car to hail all of them as i used to, because those guys were very good and nice neighbours.

I greeted and shook of them with excitement and they were so happy and greeted me except this new counselor. I was shocked to see the cold way this boy reacted.

He almost ignored me as I stretched my hand to shake him.

Is it because he's a counselor now or what?

Is it not too early for him to start behaving this way?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by LikeAking: 3:37am On Sep 06, 2023
Levels don change...

Dont judge a man when he is broke....

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Askmewhy(m): 3:42am On Sep 06, 2023
LikeAking:
Levels don change...

Hmmm, level changed...that's serious 😳

34 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Stawner16(m): 4:14am On Sep 06, 2023
LikeAking:
Levels don change...

This is so true. A man’s true nature becomes visible when he has access to money/power. A man down is most likely gonna be humble.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Obyangel: 4:18am On Sep 06, 2023
You know it's because of his new status, can only see such behaviors from the blacks (African mentality)

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by franchasofficia: 4:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Ordinary Counselor hahahaha

Do they earn and loot up to 5million a month? He is being foolishly pompous, Counselor ke, not even LGA Chairman, maybe me self that they just made my village youth caretaker committee chairman should stop commenting on Nairaland grin

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by inoki247: 4:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Lol why the boy attitude dey give u headache if he doesn't want to relate with you let him be that's his own problem so people won't start saying jargons like you're jealous of him...

Some humbleness na bkuz some people Neva touch money or power wen 4yrs come again and he needs people vote he will be humble again...

31 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Chibuzoripob: 5:00am On Sep 06, 2023
sad PRIDE...............
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by siofragspot: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2023
Comon amongst the politicians here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2023
The councilor was cold because he never knew you'll be able to afford fuel to keep your car running grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by helinues: 5:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Well, some position or level in life can make one to be wearing bold face by not laughing cheapishly but not like old friends or old people you know.

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Money doesn't change people… it only unlocks their characters which were jailed by poverty.

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by tollyboy5(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:
I knew this boy 20 years ago when he was an undergraduate student in university. I was already working that time. He comes to our compound to play and he respected me becuase he knows that l was far older than him.

I was at their area yesterday and I sighted him along with others and I quickly alighted from my car to hail all of them as i used to, because those guys were very good and nice neighbours.

I greeted and shook of them with excitement and they were so happy and greeted me except this new counselor. I was shocked to see the cold way this boy reacted.

He his a foolish boy. Don't tolerate any slight rudeness from him. Next time snub him like he never exist.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by jahsharon: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2023
Okay nah
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Parachoko: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2023
LikeAking:
Levels don change...

Stawner16:

This is so true. A man’s true nature becomes visible when he has access to money/power. A man down is most likely gonna be humble.
I Agree without Reservation

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Parachoko: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Money doesn't change people… it only unlocks their characters which were jailed by poverty.
Hmm 🤔

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Let him be just councilor he come back home in the next 3 years when they don't give him any political posts again

3 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by VinnyBaba: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2023
OP, you are not Smart. 😕

Why did you Hurriedly jump out of your Car and rush to meet him?😏🙁

Dat's why He acted the Way he did. U put up a Slavish Attitude..😒

You would have IGNORED him or just say HI and Pass.

Be Smart when Dealing with BigMen/Privileged Pple!🙂

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by FreeStuffsNG: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:

You are the elder one. Just ignore that since it's the first time you witness him behave as such and remain nice to him. Make sure you don't ask him for any favour and wish him well. He will eventually come around. He is young and naive.

Success is a magnifying glass though so don't be shocked if he doesn't come around . If he doesn't come around, pray for him and cut ties with him so he doesn't bring out negative energy and resentment/hate from you forever

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by alizma: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:

Most people in power don't like taking instructions rather they believe people should take instructions from them. When you put forth your hand first for a handshake, you are instructing the other person to react and most politician don't feel good with it. I bet he responded just because you had robust past relationship and because his friends would have criticize him thereafter for turning down the handshake.
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by MykellOni(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2023
Lol
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2023
Who?
Lolz... many were humbled by poverty/Power-restriction & not by Character.
Na real version u finally Met.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by phemmyfour: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:

Money n power reveals true colour

2 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Okortor: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2023
Poverty and riches has different character irrespective of whatever you claim to be.

Money changes one's sense of reasoning and behavior, it's not pride but the law of universe!!!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by mbahdi(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2023
Power intoxicate

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Mitsurugi(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2023
angry
Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by sharpwriter(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2023
grin why are you asking this question? I believe you are well of age to talk about someone being an undergraduate twenty years ago, and you wanna tell us that you haven't learnt the ways of man to know how men behave?

2 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Kaido: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Askmewhy:

Sometime last year, a young lady told me how her brother tried to greet his very close buddy & former classmate, but he received the coldest reaction from his pal.

According to her, others were happy & warmly greeted him,but his friend who was counsellor then, treated him like sh!t. Like they've never seen before & ate from same plate of food.

I think politics change people.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na you even get that time to alight your car to go dey shake people up and down......

7 Likes

Re: He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? by ChristianMuslim: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2023
You are very correct.. thats their way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coscharis Group Is A 'Pure Water' Business - Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) / Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) / Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.