Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu (10467 Views)

Tinubu: My Government Will Dismantle Bottlenecks In Mining Sector / CBN, Banks, And NPA To Resolve Export Bottlenecks In 90 Days / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by bentenny(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2023
Smh
Audio promise!
Buhari said more than this about security!
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by ShoeWorld1(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2023
No more talks, we need results cos People before you said more than this.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by PrettyIfy7: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2023
And we will use the broken bottle to chook your neck out of aso villa grin grin grin

Na touts de break bottle naa grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
one bottle of striker is enough for all of you,don't buy much...since the reality seems like a mirage to you,you all can transcend to the beyound.
Tell that to your unfortunate siblings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by chaloskyx: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2023
its not only about investors and a selected few elites making profit are Nigerian lives going to become better, is our standard of living and purchasing power going to improve, is or naira going to be stable

1 Like

Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Treasure17:

Tell that to your unfortunate siblings.
how miserable and unfortunate you are will soon be declared.you still need the sniper.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
how miserable and unfortunate you are will soon be declared.you still need the sniper.
Get lost from my mention kid. Ko je ki ori e pe laaro yi.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by descarado: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2023
You need home investors to build your country. That's economics 101.

Anything outside that, they dictate how the country will be run and you become a foreigner in your country.
FDI don't build a country.
USA will court you and buy you off to and relocate your hq in USA to give them full control.

Nigerian politicians don't ever learn.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Trustmea: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2023
Berrityga:
The only thing that you will break is your back when you hear todays outcome in court.
I want this man out to be honest but I have been keeping my expectations low in order not to break my neck or someone's head today out of rage if the judgement didn't go as expected. Nigeria and her corrupt legal luminaries, corrupt set of entities, scallywags in robe
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Ahigbo1: 9:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria has always been a fertile ground for them. The problem is what we ourselves make of this fertility... because of leaders like you, Tinubu.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Boldideas: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-indian-billionaire-ill-break-all-bottlenecks-investors-will-make-profit-in-nigeria/amp

“With my support, there is nothing standing in your way of enjoying the unrivalled opportunities presented by our massive market and the ingenious & hardworking nature of the Nigerian people. We are open for business.”

Jagaban!!! Jigger!!!! Shine!!!!
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by caye(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2023
So, WE ARE STILL GONNA KEEP CAMPAIGNING AFTER ELECTIONS
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Ogatobe: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2023
At least your dream of becoming the president of the federal republic of Nigeria has come true. Get ready to step down before November so the rightful person can take over and restore the nation back to glory and plenty.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by mikeapollo: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-to-indian-billionaire-ill-break-all-bottlenecks-investors-will-make-profit-in-nigeria/amp

Why the emphasis on '"me'' ''my'', "I" etc...... ? This is ego, arrogance, short-sightedness and lack of depth!
You could only be in power for 8 years maximum. What happens after 8 years?
Economic and business environment is built on systems and institutions that last for decades and centuries, not for only 8 years.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Treasure17:

Get lost from my mention kid. Ko je ki ori e pe laaro yi.
I hope you are watching live...emi ati daddy e ni egbe.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by descarado: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Go Sidon for gutter Thuvb. Today is technically your last day!
Don't be boastful even if you know something will favour you.
Discernment when commenting is a virtue.

Used to love your posts cos they were objective.
What happened?
Cos of politicians?
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2023
We dont know the outcome but we wanna take back our country. No gentleman today
descarado:

Don't be boastful even if you know something will favour you.
Discernment when commenting is a virtue.

Used to love your posts cos they were objective.
What happened?
Cos of politicians?
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2023
investors will make profit very good and what of Nigerians? They will bear the brunt?
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by descarado: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:
We dont know the outcome but we wanna take back our country. No gentleman today
Goodluck to you
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by TheGift: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by bitingcool: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2023
koiki4bat:
G20 is starting on the 9th you ran there on the 5th even though Nigeria is not a member cheesy after 100 days in power nothing to show for. Subsidy gone, economy grounded, tried to push Nigeria to war with its brothers in Niger all on 100 days. Olodo rabata baba atole! cheesy

lol. you arecright though. imagine a president going to beg a business man for Investment. if he makes his country economically conducive, will businesses and industries not flock to it seeing that we have the population?
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by zoedew: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2023
koiki4bat:
G20 is starting on the 9th you ran there on the 5th even though Nigeria is not a member cheesy after 100 days in power nothing to show for. Subsidy gone, economy grounded, tried to push Nigeria to war with its brothers in Niger all on 100 days. Olodo rabata baba atole! cheesy
Remember to speak up when turnaround is here. Be bold enough to do so.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by membranus: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2023
PrettyIfy7:
And we will use the broken bottle to chook your neck out of aso villa grin grin grin

Na touts de break bottle naa grin grin cool

You think you can hide on this platform and talk rubbish.

The DSS are coming for you. You are in BIG TROUBLE.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Treasure17(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
I hope you are watching live...emi ati daddy e ni egbe.
Ode. Keep watching alai nise. Wase se so that you can feed your hopeless parents.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by shegra58: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2023
Berrityga:
The only thing that you will break is your back when you hear todays outcome in court.
don't be childish Tinubu is the president and no Tribunal can change that
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
We will break both Bottlenecks and Haters Necks!!
Gbamsolutely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Originalsly: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2023
This is an invitation for exploitation. Clearing bottlenecks for locals to invest is not on the agenda but is rolling out the red carpet for foreign investors. No doubt.... the masses will support this because it will provide jobs. The investors that are here now ... they are providing jobs .... but paying starvation wages and slavery work conditions. What have we gained? What have the investors gained? The raping of Nigeria and Nigerians is about to hit another level.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by Abifarin16: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2023
This tribunal hearing wan Be like World Cup and UCL final on the same day.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2023
According to the statement, Hinduja thanked Tinubu for his cooperation, saying he is confident that the president’s efforts as Lagos state governor would be replicated in his administration as the nation’s leader.

They know he is capable
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by victorVIC1(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Foreign investors are leaving the country and all we are having here are endless promises.
Re: I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu by LockDown69(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Bala Blu bulaba grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approves Bonus For LAWMA Sweepers / Sa’id Alkali: Lagos Red Line Rail Will Boost Nigeria's Economy / Jimoh Ibrahim Buys Newswatch Magazine For N1billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.